What is the express image of God?

lifeisgood

Your extensive study is finding the way to pervert salvation.

Identification of God and Jesus does not need extensive study.

Jesus stated clearly and simply.

You also do not study your Bible, meshak?

Why were the Berean Jews more noble than those of Thessalonica, meshak?
Because they SEARCHED (extensive study) to see if what they were being told was the truth.
You should try it sometimes.

Acts 17:11 --- Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

lifeisgood

Again, you are making the same mistake atheists often do: you are trying to force metaphor, myth and theology into rational and logical language.

The sacred writings of religion are just that--sacred. They should be taken for what they are and not declared "factually correct."

I'm guessing you're one of those 'Christians' that are told to not bring their Bibles to church 'cause it's just a sacred book and should not be considered "factually correct."

lifeisgood

Jesus has a God and so does Christ.

Jesus was a man who came onto existence when he was born to Mary. He was not at the creation. Christ is a spiritual son who was God's first creation. That you have a problem with. You do not see the son that was sent by God from heaven to dwell in the flesh son on earth. Without seeing that you will never understand that Christ, the son of man, came down to us and spoke through Jesus. The combined Jesus Christ paid the price for our sins. Jesus Christ is a two fold being. One human and one spirit. The spirit comes from above, the human from earth.it is the spirit that God used to create the Universe, the spirit is a created FORM of God. Hebrews 1 shows God telling you that his son is a god. But he is not the most high God. Remember the words "God, your God......" In that chapter?

There is only one true God, the same God that Christ and Jesus have.

So, you also did not have the time or the inclination to study as the Bereans did. How sad.

StanJ

I read the Bible and Jesus' word is not so hard to understand. You make it hard to understand by putting your word into His word. That is a grave sin, friend.

It would be if you don't have a good handle on the English language.
Try reading it in your mother tongue.

StanJ

I wish I could say I am sorry, but ........I am just promoting truth to enlighten your path.

My path already has a light....Psalms 119:105, and it and the Holy Spirit tell me when others aren't actually using it.
Voices are NOT a light. They are OUT of the darkness.