What does John 14:21 mean?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I was reporting so someone else could judge. I am sorry to have offended you.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

You are very newbie, you just registered only a few days ago. and report someone without knowing what is going on?

It is so strange.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And it is not hard to discern if it is trolling or not by reading the comments they post.

You are so far from "loving" with your judgement.

dahelmang

And it is not hard to discern if it is trolling or not by reading the comments they post.

You are so far from "loving" with your judgement.
Weren't you the one talking about the fruit of the Spirit?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Weren't you the one talking about the fruit of the Spirit?

Of course, and you don't seem to know what they are, obviously.

Judging unjustly is not fruit of spirit, friend.

now you are trying to make excuse for your wrong doing.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
fruit of the Spirit is harmonize with the topic.

You need long way to go if you sincerely love Jesus.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Have you read Galatians? I'm assuming since you said you had converted to Judaism that you obey the Mosaic law, right? At least... As much as you are able without a temple of course.

I do not know what you mean by the Mosaic law, but yes. I have read Galatians, and I do observe the Law.

dahelmang

I do not know what you mean by the Mosaic law, but yes. I have read Galatians, and I do observe the Law.
The law of Moses, given in Exodus Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. What do you mean by the law?

dahelmang

Of course, and you don't seem to know what they are, obviously.

Judging unjustly is not fruit of spirit, friend.

now you are trying to make excuse for your wrong doing.
No... I apologized for my rudeness. I am not making excuses

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The law of Moses, given in Exodus Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. What do you mean by the law?

The word Torah means Instruction, Teaching, Direction, and Law.

I do not know how to answer your question.

I have referred to Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy as the Law of Moses before.

Do you say that Law is different from law?

Do you know what the Torah is?

The first five books of the Bible have been referred to as the Law or The Law. What of the Ten Commandments and all the other commandments? These have been referred to as the Law.

The Torah, also called The Five Books of Moses, has 613 Commandments, or laws, for Israel to follow or observe. I am a Jew, of Israel, a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach the Torah. Yeshua taught us, me, to keep and teach the Commandments. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation. I accept Yeshua as the Messiah.

Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy have also been referred to as The Pentateuch.

What is the Law of Moses? What is the Mosaic law or the Mosaic Law?

Shalom.

Jacob

dahelmang

The word Torah means Instruction, Teaching, Direction, and Law.

I do not know how to answer your question.

I have referred to Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy as the Law of Moses before.

Do you say that Law is different from law?

Do you know what the Torah is?

The first five books of the Bible have been referred to as the Law or The Law. What of the Ten Commandments and all the other commandments? These have been referred to as the Law.

The Torah, also called The Five Books of Moses, has 613 Commandments, or laws, for Israel to follow or observe. I am a Jew, of Israel, a proselyte and a convert to Israel and Judaism. I read, study, observe, keep, and teach the Torah. Yeshua taught us, me, to keep and teach the Commandments. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation. I accept Yeshua as the Messiah.

Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy have also been referred to as The Pentateuch.

What is the Law of Moses? What is the Mosaic law or the Mosaic Law?

Shalom.

Jacob
Ok I only asked because you asked what the Mosaic law is.
What do you think of Romans 7:1-6?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Ok I only asked because you asked what the Mosaic law is.
What do you think of Romans 7:1-6?

Shalom.

What is the Mosaic law? What is the Mosaic Law? Some refer to Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. These are called the Law or The Law of Moses.

I accept Romans 7:1-6. Is Romans 7:1 still valid? See Romans 8:1-4.

dahelmang

Shalom.

What is the Mosaic law? What is the Mosaic Law? Some refer to Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. These are called the Law or The Law of Moses.

I accept Romans 7:1-6. Is Romans 7:1 still valid? See Romans 8:1-4.
Right, the Mosaic law is another way of saying the law of Moses. I apologize for the confusion.
I don't understand why Romans 7 wouldn't be valid because of Romans 8. Could you explain please? It seems to me Romans 7 is saying the law doesn't apply to you if you have died to sin, and Romans 8 is saying that the law is fulfilled.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Right, the Mosaic law is another way of saying the law of Moses. I apologize for the confusion.
I don't understand why Romans 7 wouldn't be valid because of Romans 8. Could you explain please? It seems to me Romans 7 is saying the law doesn't apply to you if you have died to sin, and Romans 8 is saying that the law is fulfilled.

I believe that Romans 7:1 says that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives. Romans 8:4 says that the righteous requirement of the law is fulfilled in those of us who walk according to the Spirit. I posit that the requirement of the law is there.

dahelmang

I believe that Romans 7:1 says that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives. Romans 8:4 says that the righteous requirement of the law is fulfilled in those of us who walk according to the Spirit. I posit that the requirement of the law is there.
Yes, and Romans 7:4 says we have died to the law through Jesus. In the same way Romans 8:3 says it is through Jesus the law is fulfilled on our behalf.
We cannot satisfy the requirements of the law, sadly. But thanks be to God we don't have to!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, and Romans 7:4 says we have died to the law through Jesus. In the same way Romans 8:3 says it is through Jesus the law is fulfilled on our behalf.
We cannot satisfy the requirements of the law, sadly. But thanks be to God we don't have to!

Incorrect.

The righteous requirement of the law is fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

dahelmang

Incorrect.

The righteous requirement of the law is fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
It is only through Jesus that the law can be satisfied on our behalf.

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh, in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Romans 8:1*-‬4 NIV

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is only through Jesus that the law can be satisfied on our behalf.

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in the flesh, in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Romans 8:1*-‬4 NIV

Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets.

What do you mean by the law can be satisfied? What do you mean by saying that the law can be satisfied on our behalf? Not by us. But what does it mean and is it Biblical? It sounds like a doctrine which words are not found in scripture.