Truth

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
A person may decide not to formally conversion to Judaism and adopt some or all beliefs and practices of Judaism. But, without that person formally converting, many extremely observant and orthodox Jews will reject a convert's Jewish status. They may be required to go through a formal conversion process to, for instance, marry into an orthodox or observant family.

I am in no way judging whether or not you consider yourself a jew or and judging whether or not you are a jew.
Fair enough.

clefty

If a person says that they are a convert they are to be treated as a convert; they are to be treated as a Jew. People are not supposed to make up reasons why they are not a Jew.

You are not something just because you claim it...a man dressed in a dress is NOT a woman...I could claim I play for the Patriots this sunday in the Super Bowl...I do not expect to be treated as a player here or anyway despite my claims...

You are not in need to make up reasons why you are not a jew...the jews will...and only if you deny Him will they let you become a jew...because their god did NOT begot a son...

Just read the noahide laws...see what they think of goyim studying and claiming they are jews...

They determine who you are ... not you your claims...

You betray what He did...nullify His doing with your circumcision and make void His work to remove the wall that prevented you into HIS PEOPLE status and citizenship...

So you betray Him and misrepresent jews...as if they are accepting of Him and His followers...

You might as well work for mossad and carry water for them...build their temple for them...

Thereby making null and void what He did for you...Peter Paul et al worked and died in vain...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are not something just because you claim it...a man dressed in a dress is NOT a woman...I could claim I play for the Patriots this sunday in the Super Bowl...I do not expect to be treated as a player here or anyway despite my claims...

You are not in need to make up reasons why you are not a jew...the jews will...and only if you deny Him will they let you become a jew...because their god did NOT begot a son...

Just read the noahide laws...see what they think of goyim studying and claiming they are jews...

They determine who you are ... not you your claims...

You betray what He did...nullify His doing with your circumcision and make void His work to remove the wall that prevented you into HIS PEOPLE status and citizenship...

So you betray Him and misrepresent jews...as if they are accepting of Him and His followers...

You might as well work for mossad and carry water for them...build their temple for them...

Thereby making null and void what He did for you...Peter Paul et al worked and died in vain...

You are not a jew...and only in denying Him will you ever be...
We are not to deny Christ. I am a Jew because I believe that Matthew 5:19 from Jesus, Yeshua, applies to me. I chose to accept the covenant upon myself.

clefty

A person may decide not to formally conversion to Judaism and adopt some or all beliefs and practices of Judaism. But, without that person formally converting, many extremely observant and orthodox Jews will reject a convert's Jewish status. They may be required to go through a formal conversion process to, for instance, marry into an orthodox or observant family.

I am in no way judging whether or not you consider yourself a jew or and judging whether or not you are a jew.

He misrepresents jews...to confuse us and protect them...Jacob is here to make jews known as Jesus lovers...he attempts to make them appear tolerant of those that believe in Him when they are not...they Hate Him...and His followers...we are idolators...the jewish god begot no Son...the messiah has not yet come...the temple needs building and Jacob is here to help...as christian zionists are apt to do...

jews should thank me for reminding these posers and wanna be jews as to how strict and serious this matter is to jews...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
He misrepresents jews...to confuse us and protect them...Jacob is here to make jews known as Jesus lovers...he attempts to make them appear tolerant of those that believe in Him when they are not...they Hate Him...and His followers...we are idolators...the jewish god begot no Son...the messiah has not yet come...the temple needs building and Jacob is here to help...as christian zionists are apt to do...

jews should thank me for reminding these posers and wanna be jews as to how strict and serious this matter is to jews...
I am not a Zionist. I am an Ex-Dispensationalist. Has the time of the Gentiles come to an end? Jews should not be characterized as Christ killers.

clefty

We are not to deny Christ.
right we are not...and yet you are...claiming to be one of the very tribe that rejected Him...or are you Levite? Choose one...

I am a Jew because I believe that Matthew 5:19 from Jesus, Yeshua, applies to me.
yes but it applies to all who follow Him and accept Him as Son of the Father Yah...that means we are Israelite not judah it’s/jewish...we are grafted into Him/Israel not judah...we are citizens of Israel not judah...jews were rejected and are to be made jealous and to return into Israel...

I chose to accept the covenant upon myself.
the covenant was for WHOSOEVER believes and does NOT make you jewish...but His peaople Israel...just like when the church was in the wilderness it was ONE LAW for native and goyim...all saved from Egypt...many Egyptians realized the God of Israel was a better deal and struck out of Egypt with the native Israelites...well they were saved and under ONE LAW with Israel not judah...judah was but a tribe of a nation

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
right we are not...and yet you are...claiming to be one of the very tribe that rejected Him...or are you Levite? Choose one...

yes but it applies to all who follow Him and accept Him as Son of the Father Yah...that means we are Israelite not judah it’s/jewish...we are grafted into Him/Israel not judah...we are citizens of Israel not judah...jews were rejected and are to be made jealous and to return into Israel...

the covenant was for WHOSOEVER believes and does NOT make you jewish...but His peaople Israel...just like when the church was in the wilderness it was ONE LAW for native and goyim...all saved from Egypt...many Egyptians realized the God of Israel was a better deal and struck out of Egypt with the native Israelites...well they were saved and under ONE LAW with Israel not judah...judah was but a tribe of a nation
You have a lot of words, but you forget the good things in life. I have done no such thing as choosing to join with those who stand or who stood against Christ. There are twelve tribes of Israel.

glorydaz

You have a lot of words, but you forget the good things in life. I have done no such thing as choosing to join with those who stand or who stood against Christ. There are twelve tribes of Israel.

Clefty is a wanna be Christian, so don't worry about him accusing you of wanting to be a Jew.

Amen to the "good things in life".

oatmeal

The word truth. What does it mean? What does it involve? What is at stake?

Truth, when words are used to describe it, is the accurate representation of what actually is real and genuine.

without words, it is what is accurate and genuine.

God is God is truth. His word is truth is truth, if you believe the prophet, (one who speaks for God as God tells him or her to speak), Jesus Christ is right

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Truth, when words are used to describe it, is the accurate representation of what actually is real and genuine.

without words, it is what is accurate and genuine.

God is God is truth. His word is truth is truth, if you believe the prophet, (one who speaks for God as God tells him or her to speak), Jesus Christ is right
Words are either true or not. The word of truth from the God of truth. And, God's Word is truth or God's Word is Truth.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

Jesus was a Jew.
He was circumsized and prayed the Shema.
He said his mission was to the House of Israel.
He referred to the Gentiles as “dogs” and mocked their praying style.

clefty

Only He is the good things in life...and the life to come...He and the life He modeled for us to live...not to become jews but to become HIS people...

until you actually deny Him and accept that their god did NOT have a begotten Son and is NOT the Messiah you WILL NOT be accepted as a jew by them

I received an infraction attempting to reach out to you to pull you away from man and his traditions and into Him His ways...in which there is neither jew nor gentile...that is the gospel

Best to dust my sandals and leave you to your own way...

Last edited:

clefty

Clefty is a wanna be Christian, so don't worry about him accusing you of wanting to be a Jew.

Amen to the "good things in life".

Lol...should have known...

Yup don’t worry Jacob...misrepresenting Him to have the good things in life is endorsed and protected by some here...

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Only He is the good things in life...and the life to come...He and the life He modeled for us to live...not to become jews but to become HIS people...

until you actually deny Him and accept that their god did NOT have a begotten Son and is NOT the Messiah you WILL NOT be accepted as a jew by them

I received an infraction attempting to reach out to you to pull you away from man and his traditions and into Him His ways...in which there is neither jew nor gentile...that is the gospel

Best to dust my sandals and leave you to your own way...
Thank you for attempting to help me.

Shalom.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Christianity is--and has always been--a developing tradition.

"There is neither jew nor gentile....”

This is a stsatement from Paul, who wrote in the 50s and 60s.

In the gospels, Jesus made clear his mission was to “the House of Israel” only.

Later scribes added that Jesus’ mission was actually to preach to the whole world.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Christianity is--and has always been--a developing tradition.

"There is neither jew nor gentile....”

This is a stsatement from Paul, who wrote in the 50s and 60s.

In the gospels, Jesus made clear his mission was to “the House of Israel” only.

Later scribes added that Jesus’ mission was actually to preach to the whole world.
I believe that your understanding is wrong. It is my belief that Jesus did no such thing.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I believe that your understanding is wrong. It is my belief that Jesus did no such thing.

“I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.”
--Matthew 15:24

The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
“Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”
Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.”
And her daughter was healed at that moment.
--Matthew 15:22-28

“And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words.”
--Matthew 6:7

By the way, my understanding is often wrong. When it comes to reading history from a distance of 2,000 years,I can never be so arrogant that I can claim I am absolutely right.
Nor can I prove it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
“I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.”
--Matthew 15:24

The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
“Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”
Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.”
And her daughter was healed at that moment.
--Matthew 15:22-28

“And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words.”
--Matthew 6:7

By the way, my understanding is often wrong. When it comes to reading history from a distance of 2,000 years,I can never be so arrogant that I can claim I am absolutely right.
Nor can I prove it.
Very good job with the verses.