Trump sends Cruise Missles Into Syria

glorydaz

She wasn't saying that back when I was defending her against your attacks :chuckle:

Let's set that little tale straight before you embarrass yourself.

You butted in and made things worse....which is ever your modus operandi. So, don't you dare butt in again, or I will report you. That entire episode is when you messed your own bed with other posters, too....trying to cause dissension.:nono:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

You butted in and made things worse....which is ever your modus operandi. So, don't you dare butt in again, or I will report you. That entire episode is when you messed your own bed with other posters, too....trying to cause dissension.:nono:
dano messed the bed !!!! :rotfl:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You're Mid-Acts?

Cool :thumb:

Then again; which MAD - there are different groups who hold to key differences in understanding of one thing or another :chuckle:

At the same time, most Mid-Acters aka MADs, hold that the Prophetic Clock over in the Middle East has stopped until the other side of Rom. 11:25.

And besides, Isaiah had been referring to an event now past...

Isaiah 8:4 For before the child shall have knowledge to cry, My father, and my mother, the riches of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria shall be taken away before the king of Assyria.

Read about that further, in 1 Kings 20.

Again, you're Mid-Acts?

Awesome :thumb:

Blind leading the blind

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Danoh

You lying, slandering, ungrateful hypocrite.

Report away, you fraud; the mods know I both defended you repeatedly as well as often posted direct words of encouragement to you.

But I post this here in my defence and not to you; you are an integrate and a liar.

I'm done with you. Don't post to me anymore, you fraud.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Report away, you fraud; the mods know I both defended you repeatedly as well as often posted direct words of encouragement to you.

But I post this here in my defence and not to you; you are an integrate and a liar.

9780777649a498ca40b0415d7dff71cd.jpg

glorydaz

Oh dear, you got your feelings hurt....or was it your pride? Look, I was there, and I have never needed someone to play the knight in shining armour. You took that role on, and, by doing so, you patted yourself on the back. I was not grateful, I was not in need, I was not a damsel in distress. Your "words of encouragement" were given to made you feel like some great protector. That was your need....not mine. Then I watched you remind Heir how you were so supportive of her and protective of her and she was so rude in return. You tried to use, what you felt was a favor owed you, to get us to bow down to you like you were a wise King. I know your type, and I'm quite sure Heir figured out the same thing I did about your motives.

Put some band-aids on that bruised and bloodied pride of yours and get over it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

That's all that "CHARACTER" does.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh dear, you got your feelings hurt....or was it your pride? Look, I was there, and I have never needed someone to play the knight in shining armour. You took that role on, and, by doing so, you patted yourself on the back. I was not grateful, I was not in need, I was not a damsel in distress. Your "words of encouragement" were given to made you feel like some great protector. That was your need....not mine. Then I watched you remind Heir how you were so supportive of her and protective of her and she was so rude in return. You tried to use, what you felt was a favor owed you, to get us to bow down to you like you were a wise King. I know your type, and I'm quite sure Heir figured out the same thing I did about your motives.

He needs a nice cup of Cocoa, a stuffed animal, and a large case of Play-Doh. He's a "poor soul."

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Total denial

northwye

Were there Syrian jet planes on that airfield Trump bombed? If there were and they were destroyed, this can very well be a clue about why and for whom that attack was made.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/syria-military-threat-to-israel

"Syria is one of Israel’s principal immediate military threats. Syria's primary military objective following Israel's independence in 1948 had been the destruction of the Jewish State, however the IDF has defeated the Syrian army in every major military engagement since. Today, rather than use direct confrontations, Syria funds and arms terrorist organizations (primarily Hamas and Hezbollah) as proxies to attack Israel. Meanwhile, the Syrian regime of Bashar Assad continues to develop ballistic missile systems and weapons of mass destruction."

"In August 2013, as intelligence agencies reported that Assad's forces were using chemical weapons against the rebels, the specter of conflict spilling over into Israel became much more pronounced."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack

"The Syrian opposition,[34] as well as many governments, the Arab League and the European Union[35][36][37] stated the attack was carried out by forces of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.[38] The Syrian and Russian governments blamed the opposition for the attack,[34] the Russian government calling the attack a false flag operation by the opposition to draw foreign powers into the civil war on the rebels' side./"

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-gh...-a-humanitarian-military-intervention/5351363

"The recent Syria Chemical Weapons attack is being blamed on the Syrian government without a shred of evidence. This is not the first time that a chemical weapons attack has been used as a “False Flag” with a view to justifying Washington alleged ‘war on terrorism”. The East Ghouta False Flag Chemical Attacks (August 21, 2013), was used to build a pretext by the Obama administration and its NATO allies to launch a “humanitarian war” against Syria, on the grounds that the Syrian government was killing their own people. This event was part of the build up towards the launching of Obama’s bombing campaign against Syria and Iraq in 2014 on the grounds that it was “going after the ISIS”. This article was first published in September 2014."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/false-flag-ron-paul-says-syrian-chemical-attack-makes-no-sense/5583844

"Ron Paul claimed on Wednesday’s broadcast of “The Liberty Report” that all signs point toward Tuesday’s chemical attack in Syria being a false flag operation.

“Before this episode of possible gas exposure and who did what, things were going along reasonably well for the conditions,” the former Texas congressman stated. “Trump said let the Syrians decide who should run their country, and peace talks were making out, and Al Qaeda and ISIS were on the run.”

“It looks like, maybe, somebody didn’t like that so there had to be an episode, and the blame now is we can’t let that happen because it looks like it might benefit Assad.”

“It’s not so easy though is it? What happened four years ago in 2013, you know, this whole thing about crossing the red line?” he posed. “Ever since then, the neocons have been yelling and screaming, a part of the administration has been yelling and screaming about Assad using poison gas.”

“It was never proven in fact,” agreed Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity executive director Daniel McAdams. “U.N. official Carla Del Ponte said it was most likely done by the rebels.”

​“It makes no sense, even if you were totally separate from this and take no sides of this and you were just an analyst, it doesn’t make sense for Assad under these conditions to all of the sudden use poison gasses,” Paul continued. “I think it’s zero chance that he would have done this deliberately.”

The Trump people, after Stephen Bannon was removed from the National Security Council, moved too quickly to strike Syria, seemingly refusing to consider that the chemical attack in 2017, like the one in 2013, was a false flag event.

jeffblue101

http://freebeacon.com/national-secu...-removed-100-percent-syrias-chemical-weapons/
John Kerry in 2014 "We struck a deal where we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out", then-Secretary of State John Kerry said on NBC's "Meet the Press" in July 2014. Kerry was referring to a deal the U.S. and Russia struck in September 2013 in which the Russians agreed to help confiscate and then destroy Syria's entire chemical weapons stockpile.

Kerry:maxi: it's amazing how much a failure Obama's foreign policy was.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
One thing is for sure, Nancy Pelosi did not like it. Had Donald Trump not done anything she would have complained he was supporting the Russians. He will never do right by Nancy Pelosi, she is inconsolable.

Last edited: