Trump sends Cruise Missles Into Syria

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Trump supporters: we need to defend Trumpism -- against Trump.

b5ca478309ed85ab31a0e8ca8d59e841.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
[h=1]The Pentagon just released video of the US attack on Syria[/h]http://www.vox.com/world/2017/4/6/15215348/trump-syria-airstrike-attack-video

drbrumley

Have a nice war!!!
Jack Perry

Here we go again…and again…and again… Excuse me, but are people “more” dead if they’re killed by chemical weapons, as opposed to incinerated by napalm or disemboweled by shrapnel? It’s almost like as long as*a government kills people with the proper weapons, it’s all good. But use the wrong one, and here comes the world saying how unfair it is. Again, excuse me, but has anyone happened across the common denominator in the use of military weapons, be they conventional or NBC? That would be: Government. See, only a government or someone aspiring to be one has those kinds of weapons.
The average civilian hasn’t got these weapons on the scale a government has them and uses them. Therefore, it would appear to me that if Government A*says they’re going to stop Government B from using certain weapons, it means Government A will use its own weapons to do so. Resulting in Civilians C, D, and E dying on an unprecedented scale. But dying properly from proper weapons, for which those civilians should be grateful. The United States, for example, can claim it now has the pretext to use its nuclear weapons because it says*Assad used a chemical weapon. That’s how the protocol goes for U.S. nuclear policy. That if another nation uses an NBC weapon, the U.S. can retaliate in kind since the other nation crossed the Rubicon of “first use”. Even though using a nuclear weapon to retaliate for a gas attack is like using a 10 pound sledgehammer to pound in a small brad tack. But everyone will be incinerated legally, and not illegally gassed.
Whatever. The fact remains that we were lied into the Gulf War in 1990 by lurid stories about Iraqi atrocities cooked up by U.S. advertising agencies hired by the Pentagon. And we were lied into Gulf War Part Two: The Iraq-ining of Democracy because we were told the McHitler Of The Month, Saddam Hussein, had NBC weapons and was building more. And Americans fall for this every time. My gosh, they might as well say that Nazis time-travelled from World War Two and caused this attack. Americans would believe that, too. “We must put a stop to Time Machines of Mass Destruction!”
The United States keeps making the same blunder, over and over again. So, what do I think? I think people really are this stupid. The U.S. government has cried wolf about NBC weapons too many times for this one to be believed. But people believe it anyway! Fascinating! People really are this gullible! But a trip to any supermarket proves that, when you see the crap people will put into their bodies. And if they’ll put that junk into their bodies, they’ll put the equivalent of it into their minds from the government. Have a nice war!

Wow dude, tell em how you really feel...

Danoh

1) Im MAD
2) What interpretation? It speaks for itself.

You're Mid-Acts?

Cool :thumb:

Then again; which MAD - there are different groups who hold to key differences in understanding of one thing or another :chuckle:

At the same time, most Mid-Acters aka MADs, hold that the Prophetic Clock over in the Middle East has stopped until the other side of Rom. 11:25.

And besides, Isaiah had been referring to an event now past...

Isaiah 8:4 For before the child shall have knowledge to cry, My father, and my mother, the riches of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria shall be taken away before the king of Assyria.

Read about that further, in 1 Kings 20.

Again, you're Mid-Acts?

Awesome :thumb: