Trinity Belief Is A Delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFish123

1 - First, the evidence: Jesus was a Jew and, according to his Faith which was Judaism, God is absolutely One and the Only Lord. (Deut. 6:4 and Mark 12:29)

2 - Now, the proof for the evidence: The Absolute Oneness of God:

Isaiah says that, absolutely, God cannot be compared with anyone or anything, as we read Isaiah 46:5. "To whom will ye liken Me, and make Me equal to , or compare Me with, that we may be alike?"

Therefore, more than one God would have been unable to produce the world; one would have impeded the work of the other, unless this could be avoided by a suitable division of labor.

More than one Divine Being would have one element in common, and would differ in another; each would thus consist of two elements, and would not be God.

More than one God are moved to action by will; the will, without a substratum, could not act simultaneously in more than one being.

Therefore, the existence of one God is proved; the existence of more than one God cannot be proved. One could suggest that it would be possible; but since as possibility is inapplicable to God, there does not exist more than one God. So, the possibility of ascertaining the existence of God is here confounded with potentiality of existence.

Again, if one God suffices, a second or third God would be superfluous; if one God is not sufficient, he is not perfect, and cannot be a deity.

Now, besides being God absolutely One, He is incorporeal. If God were corporeal, He would consist of atoms, and would not be one; or he would be comparable to other beings; but a comparison implies the existence of similar and of dissimilar elements, and God would thus not be One. A corporeal God would be finite, and an external power would be required to define those limits.

You make no argument against the Trinity as the Trinity is one God

JFish123

I said

If you really want to flex your intellectual muscles try to refute these verses. Because until you can do that, you got nothing.

One God and Father.

Eph 4:6

6one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

(NKJ)

Now if you want to be smarter than the demons, you atleast believe there is only one God.

James 2:19

19You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe-- and tremble!

(NKJ)

Jesus is between God and man.

1 Tim 2:5

5For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,

(NKJ)

There is only one God.

Mark 12:32

32So the scribe said to Him, "Well said, Teacher. You have spoken the truth, for there is one God, and there is no other but He.

(NKJ)

We have the very same God and the very same Father as Jesus.

John 20:17

17Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"

(NKJ)

Jesus says the Father is the only true God.

John 17:3

3"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

(NKJ)

Paul says for us there is only one God the Father.

1 Cor 8:6

6yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.

(NKJ)

"There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all" (Ephesians 4:4-6).
Paul's letter to the church at Ephesus is surely one of the most profoundly doctrinal--yet intensely practical--books of the Bible, and it is not surprising that the doctrine of the tri-une God breaks into his message so frequently. For example, note Ephesians 2:18: "For through [Christ] we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father."

More often, however, it appears not in a succinct formula like this, but rather in inter-connected references to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, always implying that each is deity, but never that they are three different "gods." Paul prayed that "the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him" (Ephesians 1:17).

He also prayed "unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, . . . That He would grant you, . . . to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith" (Ephesians 3:14,16,17). Thus the believer is "filled with all the fulness of God" (v.19).

We are exhorted to "grieve not the holy Spirit of God, . . . even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you" (Ephesians 4:30,32). And "be filled with the Spirit; . . . Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" (Ephesians 5:18,20).

There are others, but note especially our text, speaking of our unity in Him and His tri-unity in us. "There is . . . one Spirit . . . One Lord, . . . One God and Father of all, who is above all [i.e., the Father], and through all [the Son], and in you all [the Spirit]." All this is a magnificent mystery, but a wonderful reality! HMM

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If people would just remember the rules of believing. Don't think beyond what is written. And don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Once a person gets outside the rules of believing they open up their imagination. And that is the devils play ground.

2 Cor 10:4-5
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

The only weapon we have to use against the devil is the Word of God or sword of the Spirit.

Eph 6:13-17
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You make no argument against the Trinity as the Trinity is one God

I said
You make and produce no evidence of a trinity belief. As the Father is that one God.

John 17:3
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all" (Ephesians 4:4-6).
Paul's letter to the church at Ephesus is surely one of the most profoundly doctrinal--yet intensely practical--books of the Bible, and it is not surprising that the doctrine of the tri-une God breaks into his message so frequently. For example, note Ephesians 2:18: "For through [Christ] we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father."

More often, however, it appears not in a succinct formula like this, but rather in inter-connected references to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, always implying that each is deity, but never that they are three different "gods." Paul prayed that "the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him" (Ephesians 1:17).

He also prayed "unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, . . . That He would grant you, . . . to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith" (Ephesians 3:14,16,17). Thus the believer is "filled with all the fulness of God" (v.19).

We are exhorted to "grieve not the holy Spirit of God, . . . even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you" (Ephesians 4:30,32). And "be filled with the Spirit; . . . Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" (Ephesians 5:18,20).

There are others, but note especially our text, speaking of our unity in Him and His tri-unity in us. "There is . . . one Spirit . . . One Lord, . . . One God and Father of all, who is above all [i.e., the Father], and through all [the Son], and in you all [the Spirit]." All this is a magnificent mystery, but a wonderful reality! HMM

I said
God said He would put strong delusions in scripture for those who did not have a true love of the truth. And you are following that delusion.

II Th 2:11-12
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

JFish123

I said

God said He would put strong delusions in scripture for those who did not have a true love of the truth. And you are following that delusion.

II Th 2:11-12

11And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

12that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

(NKJ)

Lol so all the scriptural proof I give, you will just say there just delusions. I can say the EXACT same with your beliefs that Jesus is not God. Reread those verses to yourself before others my friend :)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol so all the scriptural proof I give, you will just say there just delusions. I can say the EXACT same with your beliefs that Jesus is not God. Reread those verses to yourself before others my friend :)

I said
That sounds like your very weak in faith. Do you only believe something if you can convince others of it first. Cant you believe what you read whether anyone agrees with you or not?

Gurucam

errrm, no, you said "He would put strong delusions in scripture that you would fall for."

Please, step away from the Bible, religion isn't for you!

2 Thessalonians: 2 : 11 KJV N.T.
"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"

Seems that God sends 'strong delusion' to some people.

The Lord Jesus spoke of those who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Of those people the Lord said, in Matthews:13 verse: 12 KJV N.T.
"For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath."

Fact is the physical, son of man Lord Jesus did speak to great multitudes of people who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The physical, son of man Lord Jesus could not and did not give the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to any of these great masses of people. He simply fool them up.

. . . they simply did not have 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and 'the hearts to understand Truth'. They refused to or could not look to, things that are 'not seen' and eternal. This made them evil and satanic

Reference:
Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Clearly a significant part of the deliveries which the physical, son of man Lord Jesus made (and are recorded in the KJV N.T.) is not confirmation of Truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) for great masses of people (who He deliver too) were not given to know Truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven). These deliveries were delusions.

The Lord Jesus and God do not cast pearls before swines.

However the Lord Jesus and God, did and do deliver things to swines. Fact is when they have to deliver to 'swines' do not and did not deliver pearls. They deliver delusions to swines.

Last edited:

JFish123

I said

That sounds like your very weak in faith. Do you only believe something if you can convince others of it first. Cant you believe what you read whether anyone agrees with you or not?

I believe Jesus is God. For it is the Truth. Unlike Jehovahs Witnesses and others who don't know the Truth, Jesus is God. Scripture is clear. That's it :)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I believe Jesus is God. For it is the Truth. Unlike Jehovahs Witnesses and others who don't know the Truth, Jesus is God. Scripture is clear. That's it :)

I said
Then you know from experience what a strong delusion is. Don't you.

Matt 15:13-14
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
14 "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."
(NKJ)

JFish123

Trinity Belief Is A Delusion

I said

Then you know from experience what a strong delusion is. Don't you.

Matt 15:13-14

13But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

14"Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."

(NKJ)

Believe what you want to my friend. Scripture is clear. Jesus is God.

jzeidler

1 Timothy 3

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels,

Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Believe what you want to my friend. Scripture is clear. Jesus is God.

I said
If people would just remember the rules of believing. Don't think beyond what is written. And don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Once a person gets outside the rules of believing they open up their imagination. And that is the devils play ground.

2 Cor 10:4-5
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 Timothy 3

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels,

I said
1 Tim 3:16
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached among the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up in glory.
(NKJ)
God was manifested(made known to us by Jesus) that God was in Christ. Justified in the Spirit because God is Spirit. Seen by angels because angels can see Him we cant. Preached among the Gentiles by Jesus and the apostles. Believed on in the world because of all the evidence. Received up in glory because He kept Jesus from sinning.

Answer
You should read these verses very carefully.
Whoever confesses that Jesus is the "Son of God" God abides in him. The Spirit gave me all these verses to help you understand the verse you posted.
I Jn 4:9-15
9 In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.
13 By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
(NKJ)
2 Cor 5:18-19
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)
John 17:5-7
5 "And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.
6 "I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.
7 "Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You.
(NKJ)

John 14:10-11
10 "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.
11 "Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.
(NKJ)

Mark 15:34
34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which is translated, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 Timothy 3

I said
JFISH123 and jzeidler now is the time to repent and become a true believer. A true believer always changes their beliefs and gets in line with the Word of God. But I know it isn't that easy for the deceived. When the deceived are proven wrong, their emotions(unclean spirits) don't want to let them go to the truth. I am praying for both of you to stand on the Word of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.