Trinity Belief Is A Delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your theology is about as correct as Squeaky's.

I said
Raven we don't have a theology. We have the Holy Spirit. Theology is spiritual theory, and theory is guessing. We don't do that. We ask and the Holy Spirit tells us with the verses. You have seen me demonstrate that for years. But you have never seen anyone that could prove the revelations wrong with scripture. I have always liked you but if you don't listen the door is going to shut on you.

Luke 13:25-28
25 "When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,'
26 "then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.'
27 "But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.'
28 "There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Raven we don't have a theology. We have the Holy Spirit. Theology is spiritual theory, and theory is guessing. We don't do that. We ask and the Holy Spirit tells us with the verses. You have seen me demonstrate that for years. But you have never seen anyone that could prove the revelations wrong with scripture. I have always liked you but if you don't listen the door is going to shut on you.

Luke 13:25-28
25 "When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,'
26 "then you will begin to say, 'We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.'
27 "But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.'
28 "There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out.
(NKJ)

Get out that big dictionary Squeaky. Theology is the study of God and yours is messed up. Come back when you learn elementary things.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Get out that big dictionary Squeaky. Theology is the study of God and yours is messed up. Come back when you learn elementary things.

I said
I don't rely on a dictionary, you know that. I rely on the revelations of Jesus Christ. And I have lots of them.
Your the one with the theology. Which is spiritual theory, which is guessing.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I don't rely on a dictionary, you know that. I rely on the revelations of Jesus Christ. And I have lots of them.
Your the one with the theology. Which is spiritual theory, which is guessing.

Squeaky that is guile. You have used the dictionary in the past especially to define divinity.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky that is guile. You have used the dictionary in the past especially to define divinity.

I said
I said I don't rely on a dictionary. But when you trinity people want to make up words or use words that are not even in the bible. Then I do look to a dictionary.
How are you going to invite people to be a trinity believer now. Are you going to say come believe in the trinity. Now it isn't in the bible but there are a few circumstantial verses that maybe might be close to what we are teaching. But don't go talk to Squeaky because he has refuted all of them. And He has verses that we hide from. But come believe in the trinity the way we do. We cant explain it, its much to deep for anyone to understand. But come believe in the trinity. And we want you to blindly follow us because we are blindly following other Trinitarians.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
I said I don't rely on a dictionary. But when you trinity people want to make up words or use words that are not even in the bible. Then I do look to a dictionary.
How are you going to invite people to be a trinity believer now. Are you going to say come believe in the trinity. Now it isn't in the bible but there are a few circumstantial verses that maybe might be close to what we are teaching. But don't go talk to Squeaky because he has refuted all of them. And He has verses that we hide from. But come believe in the trinity the way we do. We cant explain it, its much to deep for anyone to understand. But come believe in the trinity. And we want you to blindly follow us because we are blindly following other Trinitarians.

You are going to believe your way right into Hell.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are going to believe your way right into Hell.

I said
Impossible. My way is the Word. I quote it, I follow it, I submit to it, I rely on it.
Think about it. You believe in something that isn't in scripture, you define it with water, eggs, door nobs. Everything outside of scripture. You claim you cant define it, you don't understand all of it, All you have is a blind ignorance of something that isn't even in the bible.

Eph 6:11-17
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Impossible. My way is the Word. I quote it, I follow it, I submit to it, I rely on it.
Think about it. You believe in something that isn't in scripture, you define it with water, eggs, door nobs. Everything outside of scripture. You claim you cant define it, you don't understand all of it, All you have is a blind ignorance of something that isn't even in the bible.

Eph 6:11-17
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
(NKJ)

Nothing is impossible when you are wrong. You claim we are wrong and can't define which we have done many times in the past to your ignorance

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nothing is impossible when you are wrong. You claim we are wrong and can't define which we have done many times in the past to your ignorance

I said
I'll give you another chance. Discern these verses.

Eph 4:6
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
(NKJ)

John 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

John 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Raven God tells us to be wise and to understand. And that there is NOTHING hidden. Don't let ignorance control your belief system.

Matt 10:16
16 "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
(NKJ)

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

Rom 16:19
19 For your obedience has become known to all. Therefore I am glad on your behalf; but I want you to be wise in what is good, and simple concerning evil.
(NKJ)

Mark 4:22-23
22 "For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.
23 "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We have some different thoughts BR, but I have no problem understanding the words of the Squeakster.

I said
I don't know what to do with them now. This thread has refuted everything they ever used for evidence of the trinity. And I have showed them 4 or 5 verses that says the Father is the only God. That they hide from. I have seen them tell people that no one can understand the trinity fully, and no one can know in this life. They cant explain it with scripture because I have refuted all the scriptures they used to use. So they explain it with water, eggs, door nobs. Is there any way to get through to them how stupid that is.

keypurr

I said
I don't know what to do with them now. This thread has refuted everything they ever used for evidence of the trinity. And I have showed them 4 or 5 verses that says the Father is the only God. That they hide from. I have seen them tell people that no one can understand the trinity fully, and no one can know in this life. They cant explain it with scripture because I have refuted all the scriptures they used to use. So they explain it with water, eggs, door nobs. Is there any way to get through to them how stupid that is.

The chains of tradition are very heavy friend. Some are trying to open their minds to something different than they have been taught. Breaking away from my old faith was not easy, the price I paid was high. I was shunned by loved ones who could not understand that I needed more to base my faith on.

Do not stop trying to show them. That is the mission we have been given. God is one and only one.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The chains of tradition are very heavy friend. Some are trying to open their minds to something different than they have been taught. Breaking away from my old faith was not easy, the price I paid was high. I was shunned by loved ones who could not understand that I needed more to base my faith on.

Do not stop trying to show them. That is the mission we have been given. God is one and only one.

I said
I know what you mean about the price being high. But I also found out why we must separate ourselves from the world. Its the only way we can concentrate the way He wants us to. And we don't have to shun others we will look so weird to them at that time they will separate from us. Family, friends. But it was necessary.

2 Cor 6:17-18
17 Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
18 "I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
(NKJ)

Heb 7:26-27
26 For such a High Priest was fitting for us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and has become higher than the heavens;
27 who does not need daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifices, first for His own sins and then for the people's, for this He did once for all when He offered up Himself.
(NKJ)

keypurr

I said
I know what you mean about the price being high. But I also found out why we must separate ourselves from the world. Its the only way we can concentrate the way He wants us to. And we don't have to shun others we will look so weird to them at that time they will separate from us. Family, friends. But it was necessary.

2 Cor 6:17-18
17Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
18"I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
(NKJ)

Heb 7:26-27
26For such a High Priest was fitting for us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and has become higher than the heavens;
27who does not need daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifices, first for His own sins and then for the people's, for this He did once for all when He offered up Himself.
(NKJ)

Amen friend. I chose to please my God and his son, my Lord. We are not to popular but we are on the right road.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Amen friend. I chose to please my God and his son, my Lord. We are not to popular but we are on the right road.

I said

Matt 7:13-14
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
(NKJ)

John 6:63-65
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
64 "But there are some of you who do not believe." For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him.
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
(NKJ)

John 14:24-26
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1 John 5:7 Modern English Version (MEV)

7 There are three who testify in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and the three are one.

What is so hard to see?

keypurr

1 John 5:7 Modern English Version (MEV)

7 There are three who testify in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and the three are one.

What is so hard to see?

AENT

First Yochanan 5 (1 John 5:7)

Verse 7. Verse 7 is nonexistent in the Eastern Peshitta.

In other words, this was added years after because it is not in the oldest of ms.

AENT, the closest to the original language used by the Lord.

Do you really want to build your faith on this verse?

keypurr

BR, most translations are done in the GREEK which is not as accurate as the ARAMAIC. That can distort the true meaning on the verse sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.