Town Quixote's

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Your manners :eek: are reserved for the God-haters? Ps. 15:3; Rom. 1:30] "[T]hose who spit on the cross and mock Christ's sacrifice? They're her buddies."
ByBitty :eek: loves :chew: their raisin cakes (Hos 3:1).

"...Paul changes the construction again to twelve substantives and adjectives that give vivid touches to this composite photograph of the God abandoned soul...Backbiters (καταλαλους [katalalous]). Found nowhere else except in Hermas, compound like καταλαλεω [katalaleō], to talk back (James 4:11), and καταλαλια [katalalia], talking back (II Cor. 12:20), talkers back whether secretly or openly." Robertson, A. (1933). Word Pictures in the New Testament (Ro 1:30). Nashville, TN: Broadman Press.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
SD: You don't believe that LoveMeorHateMe's repentance was genuine?

Resurrected: :think: Hmm--How to answer this. No, I don't not believe that LoveMeorHateMe's repentance was genuine.

SD: Based on what? His avatar?

well, that too

:confused:

Last edited:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I was searching for an English smiley with bad teeth - think Austin Powers - and I ran across this amusing picture of three delightful children holding partial masks that are, I believe, intended to promote better dental care

how do you like it?

Spoiler
480903_10151668348015446_1489605407_n.jpg

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I was searching for an English smiley with bad teeth - think Austin Powers - and I ran across this amusing picture of three delightful children holding partial masks that are, I believe, intended to promote better dental care

how do you like it?

Spoiler
480903_10151668348015446_1489605407_n.jpg
:chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Dearest Town, yesterday you and I played nice. You even sent me a positive rep for some comment you evidently liked.
I agreed with your point. I've given pos rep to Sod for posts within the spirit of a thread. I disdain methodology and comment favorably or negatively (mostly the former) relative to that and particular points.

Today you opened your "Gazette" with this.....
I go a few days at a time between Gazettes now and again and it takes time to catch up.

:yawn:

Can't you make your own thread to obsess over Town?
No, he really can't control himself, apparently. But who would read his thread? If you look back over the majority of his attempts at threads the answer is "not many". His existence is essentially parasitical here.

So don't sweat it. He can post photos or links or whatever. People who come here to bump elbows and/or read the Gazette won't have any trouble stepping around his nonsense.

No. He lurks around the door and waits for Town to open THIS thread.
He wants to be heard. He insists on it...I think he's lonely without this. Must be. He's already at 70 posts on the day. That's no kind of life.

Latest Gazette found here (link)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Sorry about Sod, but he's in a bad mood tonight, I suppose. Or he's really shooting for that hundred posts. :idunno:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

Please disregard Sod/res in an attempt to misdirect on the point.

:e4e:

I can accept that your OCD/ADD makes it difficult for you to understand that koban and some other dude no longer post here, so I'll make it simple for you

resodko, if you please

and man, are you gonna struggle with getting Saul/Paul right when you reach them pearly gates :chuckle:

Latest extra edition of the Gazette found here