Thread for tracking Michae Cadry's 11/9/2017 prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Any Christian who think it is alright to join the military have reading comprehension problem.

Pacifism is the core of Christianity.

Read the scriptures I just showed you.

marhig

Again???
ROFL!
You've never shown even once that GOD says a man in the military cannot be a saved man of GOD.
Abraham, Moses, Joshua, David, and many others were all men of war.
And why shouldn't these great men of GOD be men of war, when GOD is also.

Exodus 15 KJV
(3) The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
Seeing as you're going by the old testament, how about though shalt not kill?

And, the wars of this world are not God's war, they are at war for power and money and war for the ways of the flesh and world, not for God. So you can't compare men of God in the old testament to the leaders of this world who war to make gain and become powerful in this world. And I'm not against those in the army, but those wars are of the world and my point is that those who are born of God are not of this world and we don't war after the flesh but by the word of God.

God doesn't want us to create weapons of mass destruction, or to go and kill one another for power and wealth. That's all of the world, and they will always war and fight. We are to fight the good fight and bare witness to the truth following Jesus. The only thing that God wants put to death is sin in our hearts. So that his love and the life of his Holy son can be seen through his children.

Those being saved from this world, won't want to kill, rather they will want Christ, by the Spirit to save as many as possible from this world of death and distruction and bring them out of darkness, into his glorious light giving them life, love and the power to overcome.

marhig

Scripture refutes you.
Scripture does not say a man in the military cannot be a saved man of GOD.
Those that agree with you are just as wrong.
No that's right, there is a chance for everyone to be saved. But once we are being saved, the desire to fight and kill one another should be leaving our hearts as Christ by the Spirit is helping us overcome our flesh.

God's Truth

Any Christian who think it is alright to join the military have reading comprehension problem.

Pacifism is the core of Christianity.

Read the scriptures I just showed you.

Do you always turn everything into a thread where you get to judge who is a Christian or not?

Do you always turn threads into anti military threads?

Matthew 24:43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.

How do you think the owner of the house keeps out the thief if he cannot use force?

Romans 13:4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

Paul is speaking to believers. Paul is telling believers that if they do wrong, then it is right for them to be put to death by our government.

Romans 13:6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing.

Do you pay your taxes?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No that's right, there is a chance for everyone to be saved. But once we are being saved, the desire to fight and kill one another should be leaving our hearts as Christ by the Spirit is helping us overcome our flesh.
Only Jesus overcame the flesh.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you always turn everything into a thread where you get to judge who is a Christian or not?

Matthew 24:43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.

How do you think the owner of the house keeps out the thief if he cannot use force?

Romans 13:4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

Paul is speaking to believers. Paul is telling believers that if they do wrong, then it is right for them to be put to death by our government.

Romans 13:6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing.

Do you pay your taxes?

No one is attacking the country, that you need defend it.

The USA military is attacking other countries.

Answer the question--

Would you have supported Hitlers military if you were German?

At what point would you have ceased supporting Hitlers military, if at all.

LA

marhig

Only Jesus overcame the flesh.
We too are to overcome, through Christ by the power of the Spirit

Revelation 2:7

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:26

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 3:5

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 3:21

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Advocating the military is the grave sin as Jesus' followers according to the scriptures I showed you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

LA
Yeah, quote Revelation to say that you have overcome the flesh like Jesus did, Fake News [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] also

God's Truth

Yeah, quote Revelation to say that you have overcome the flesh like Jesus did, Fake News [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] also

Are you kidding? The scriptures say we overcome by faith in Jesus.

1 John 5:5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

God's Truth

No one is attacking the country, that you need defend it.

The USA military is attacking other countries.

Answer the question--

Would you have supported Hitlers military if you were German?

At what point would you have ceased supporting Hitlers military, if at all.

LA

Your questions and statements are ignorant.

The USA would have been invaded and taken over a long time ago if we had no military defense.

God's Truth

Do you pay your taxes?

Notice Lazy didn't answer according to the scriptures I gave.

The Bible says that show they have no light in them.

God's Truth

Advocating the military is the grave sin as Jesus' followers according to the scriptures I showed you.

Your grave sin is when you say those Jesus saved are not saved.

Your sin is when you say apostle Paul is condemned.

You also sin by dividing the Bible by saying this is true the rest is not.

What is divided will not stand.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
We too are to overcome, through Christ by the power of the Spirit

Revelation 2:7

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:26

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 3:5

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 3:21

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Where does it say we can overcome the FLESH on earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.