Thread for tracking Michae Cadry's 11/9/2017 prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

pj,

My former commentary is for your consideration touching on the points relating to your propositions. They stand, - you can ignore or creatively respond to them. - thats one of the wonderful things about actually having a 'dialogue'. Your pot-shot snippet responses do not qualify as engaging in a potentially productive dialogue.

If you're at all familiar with Paul's writings, he instructs his disciples much on cruficying (putting to death) the flesh, so that one may walk in the Spirit, for the Spirit is the life-principle. If you are assuming that you cannot put the flesh under and walk in the Spirit, then you are admitting your own inability in that, and/or assuming that no person on earth can do that.

Furthermore, Jesus said "be ye perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect". - the context here in matthew was in how one loves others, being perfect like God in showing universal and impartial love like God, to all beings. In and by love are we made whole, perfect. This can be futher carried into the instrction to "be holy, even as God is holy". - Do these commandments no longer apply? Are they just good guidelines to live by,...."but hey...no one can really follow those rules". Is that the logic? Is that logic supported in scripture? Are all things possible with God?

The commandments have a purpose, but it's not to make us righteous.

Jesus told us to be perfect, so we would turn to God for His mercy and Grace. It's the first thing man should ask after reading that statement. How can I possibly be perfect like God is perfect? Instead, too many just start trying to be perfect, and end up suffering one defeat after another, until they either give up or lie to themselves. Man can never be perfect as God is perfect. It is only when the righteousness of Christ is counted as ours that we are perfected IN HIM.

Paul also tells us we (believers) are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit if the Spirit of God dwells in us. And he further tells us it is THROUGH THE SPIRIT that the mortifying of the deeds of the body is done.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.​

Indeed, it is our own inability which leads us to faith in Christ. We are God's workmanship, and being crucified with Christ is not something we do....it is done to us when we believe, and are created IN HIM.

If you think man can create himself as a new creation, then you're not looking closely enough at what Paul has written.

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:​

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Jesus told us to be perfect, so we would turn to God for His mercy and Grace. It's the first thing man should ask after reading that statement. How can I possibly be perfect like God is perfect? Instead, too many just start trying to be perfect, and end up suffering one defeat after another, until they either give up or lie to themselves. Man can never be perfect as God is perfect. It is only when the righteousness of Christ is counted as ours that we are perfected IN HIM.

Paul also tells us we (believers) are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit if the Spirit of God dwells in us. And he further tells us it is THROUGH THE SPIRIT that the mortifying of the deeds of the body is done.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.​

Indeed, it is our own inability which leads us to faith in Christ. We are God's workmanship, and being crucified with Christ is not something we do....it is done to us when we believe, and are created IN HIM.

If you think man can create himself as a new creation, then you're not looking closely enough at what Paul has written.

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:​

Your theory reveals you have not entered into the sanctification process, because of your unbelief.

Heb 3:10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
Heb 3:11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)
Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Heb 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Heb 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
Heb 3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
Heb 3:16 For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
Heb 3:17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
Heb 3:18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
Heb 3:19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

LA

glorydaz

Your theory reveals you have not entered into the sanctification process, because of your unbelief.

Heb 3:10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
Heb 3:11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)
Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Heb 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Heb 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
Heb 3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
Heb 3:16 For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
Heb 3:17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
Heb 3:18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
Heb 3:19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

LA

Your post proves you have not yet entered into His rest....because of your unbelief.

I, on the other hand, have been washed, sanctified and justified by the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

marhig

Your post proves you have not yet entered into His rest....because of your unbelief.

I, on the other hand, have been washed, sanctified and justified by the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
If this is true GD, then you should be overcoming your flesh through Christ by the power of the Spirit, if you're not overcoming your flesh, by listening to the Spirit of truth for guidance and turning from sin, and living by the will of God, then what you have written are just feigned words. Hearing the word of God isn't the way, we are to be doers of the word obeying God to truly follow Jesus.

Jesus said, that it is those who live by the will of the father, who enter into the kingdom of heaven. Those who believe that we don't have to do anything and just say I believe with their mouths, do greatly error. We are to live by the word of God, not just speak out and carry on living in the flesh.

Jesus did say that he overcame the world, but if he is in our hearts, then we to should be overcoming this world of sin and death through him by the love of God within our hearts, and we should be overcoming the evil of satan. Evil will be ever present whilst we are in this flesh, tempting us, and we will be tried and tested, but the Spirit should be strengthening us. Showing us sin, and be helping us to overcome the lusts of the flesh putting away the filth of it, and we should be living to please the living God puttng him first in our lives every day.

If we say that we cannot overcome the flesh, then we are weak in faith. With God all things are possible and through Christ, through unwavering faith and through prayer and fasting by the grace of God, we can overcome anything in this world including the lusts of the flesh by the power of the Spirit, and those born of God should be slowly overcoming their flesh and growing stronger in God day by day. If we are truly washed, sanctified and justified through our Lord Jesus Christ, then if we are being washed clean by the word of God, we should be living a clean life before God being made just in his sight through Jesus. God wants to see the life of his Son in us not the lusts of our flesh.

How can others see the love of God and life of Christ in Gods people, if they put their flesh before him and don't live by his will?

glorydaz

If this is true GD, then you should be overcoming your flesh through Christ by the power of the Spirit, if you're not overcoming your flesh, by listening to the Spirit of truth for guidance and turning from sin, and living by the will of God, then what you have written are just feigned words. Hearing the word of God isn't the way, we are to be doers of the word obeying God to truly follow Jesus.

Of course you have no clue.

MY confidence is in the ONE who is performing the work in me. I tried it your way, before I was saved, and it was a constant and losing battle. You have no rest, and you have no assurance of salvation, because you are counting on YOURSELF to overcome your sinful flesh.

Paul says to reckon yourself dead to sin, and you don't even have a clue what that means. It's a fact for me, and it's not a fact for you, so save your little lectures for other workers like yourself.

marhig

To mortify the deeds of the flesh through the Spirit is to obey the living God, listening to the Spirit and living by God's will. If we walk in the Spirit, then we won't fulfil the lusts of the flesh by the power of the Spirit but we will live by the will of God through Christ.

For some to say that we can't overcome our flesh is not the truth, yes we can.

Galatians 5

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

glorydaz

You are not supposed to do pagan things.

Law.....Law....Thou shalt not do pagan things.

1 Corinthians 6:12All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

1 Corinthians 10:23All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.​

I'm quite confident PJ is not "under the power" of any "pagan thing". But you hate the liberty we have in Christ Jesus, don't you, oh worker bee?

marhig

Of course you have no clue.

MY confidence is in the ONE who is performing the work in me. I tried it your way, before I was saved, and it was a constant and losing battle. You have no rest, and you have no assurance of salvation, because you are counting on YOURSELF to overcome your sinful flesh.

Paul says to reckon yourself dead to sin, and you don't even have a clue what that means. It's a fact for me, and it's not a fact for you, so save your little lectures for other workers like yourself.
No you're wrong, I know that without God I can do nothing. But I also know that with God all things are possible and I can overcome my flesh and the world, because he that is within me is greater and stronger than he that is in the world! And by his power and strength, I can overcome. He is helping me to turn from the lusts of my flesh daily, and I know that I am to listen to the living God, obey him and live by his will

We are weak in faith if we way that we cannot overcome the flesh, yes we can through faith by the grace of of God .

Our God is a consuming fire. When we throw any dirt on a fire, it burns it up and gives out warmth and heat. So it is with the Spirit of God within, any wrong that tries to enter in is shown to us by the Spirit and he helps us to overcome it and it is consumed. And as the Spirit helps us to overcome sin he replaces it with the love, forgiveness and mercy of God and cleanses us. Purifying us through Christ thus bringing forth the life of Christ and the fruit of the Spirit through us. Our old life gone and hid in Christ and through him we live to please the living God daily.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Law.....Law....Thou shalt not do pagan things.

1 Corinthians 6:12All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

1 Corinthians 10:23All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.​

I'm quite confident PJ is not "under the power" of any "pagan thing". But you hate the liberty we have in Christ Jesus, don't you, oh worker bee?

Does PJ believe Jesus was a teacher of the law like all Madists like yourself do.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You are not a Corinthian.

Cherry picking verses and claiming them for yourself is not the way of salvation.

LA

glorydaz

To mortify the deeds of the flesh through the Spirit is to obey the living God, listening to the Spirit and living by God's will. If we walk in the Spirit, then we won't fulfil the lusts of the flesh by the power of the Spirit but we will live by the will of God through Christ.

For some to say that we can't overcome our flesh is not the truth, yes we can.

Really, then why haven't you overcome your flesh? Why do you still have to battle it?

I don't have to battle sin because I have been delivered from the law. I don't have to battle my flesh, because I am not in the flesh, but in the Spirit. Paul cannot be any clearer.

Sin has no more dominion over me, and I have ALREADY BEEN CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST.

"And they that are Christ's HAVE CRUCIFIED THE FLESH".....not are constantly having to crucify the flesh.

Romans 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.​

You assert the obedience of faith, which I promote, is meaningless. Paul tells us it's the only way we can be free from sin and become servants of righteousness. None of your efforts will ever do what being begotten by the Gospel has done for me and others in the body of Christ. It is accomplished, not by us, but by being CREATED in Christ Jesus.

"That form of doctrine" is the Gospel which Paul preached.

Romans 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.​

There is clearly a distinction between those who are in the flesh, who live after the flesh, and walk in the flesh and those who are IN CHRIST and not in the flesh. You are in the first group, which is why you are so busy trying to crucify your own flesh.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ah, so you think Paul's words only apply to the churches he was preaching to at the time?

You've outdone your own record of ignorance this time, LA. :rotfl:

No, but it still requires that Christ speak truth individually to each one today, instead of people like yourself and almost all madists where you claim a verse to apply to yourself when your posts make it so obvious that you are not entirely sanctified at all.

1Th 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1Th 5:24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

Sanctification, meaning separation of your life from the worlds way of living and speaking through the living word of God only begins at the start of your believing.

You want the process to have been completed before it has hardly begun.

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ

LA

glorydaz

No you're wrong, I know that without God I can do nothing. But I also know that with God all things are possible and I can overcome my flesh and the world, because he that is within me is greater and stronger than he that is in the world! And by his power and strength, I can overcome. He is helping me to turn from the lusts of my flesh daily, and I know that I am to listen to the living God, obey him and live by his will

We are weak in faith if we way that we cannot overcome the flesh, yes we can through faith by the grace of of God .

Our God is a consuming fire. When we throw any dirt on a fire, it burns it up and gives out warmth and heat. So it is with the Spirit of God within, any wrong that tries to enter in is shown to us by the Spirit and he helps us to overcome it and it is consumed. And as the Spirit helps us to overcome sin he replaces it with the love, forgiveness and mercy of God and cleanses us. Purifying us through Christ thus bringing forth the life of Christ and the fruit of the Spirit through us. Our old life gone and hid in Christ and through him we live to please the living God daily.

Yep, you've got your talking points down, it's like the Jews....great zeal without knowledge.

Romans 10:2-3 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.​

Of course I've never known dirt to give out warmth and heat when it's thrown on a fire.

Your "overcoming sin" is like that dirt giving off warmth.

Christ overcame the world, sin, and the devil by dying on the cross. For you to claim you can do what He did....even with His "help" is wrong. And all your trite little words won't change that.

glorydaz

No, but it still requires that Christ speak truth individually to each one today, instead of people like yourself and almost all madists where you claim a verse to apply to yourself when your posts make it so obvious that you are not entirely sanctified at all.

Quoting verses from the Bible won't change who you are.

marhig

Really, then why haven't you overcome your flesh? Why do you still have to battle it?

I don't have to battle sin because I have been delivered from the law. I don't have to battle my flesh, because I am not in the flesh, but in the Spirit. Paul cannot be any clearer.

Sin has no more dominion over me, and I have ALREADY BEEN CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST.

"And they that are Christ's HAVE CRUCIFIED THE FLESH".....not are constantly having to crucify the flesh.

Romans 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.​

You assert the obedience of faith, which I promote, is meaningless. Paul tells us it's the only way we can be free from sin and become servants of righteousness. None of your efforts will ever do what being begotten by the Gospel has done for me and others in the body of Christ. It is accomplished, not by us, but by being CREATED in Christ Jesus.

"That form of doctrine" is the Gospel which Paul preached.

Romans 6:17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.​

There is clearly a distinction between those who are in the flesh, who live after the flesh, and walk in the flesh and those who are IN CHRIST and not in the flesh. You are in the first group, which is why you are so busy trying to crucify your own flesh.
What??

We are in this flesh until we die, so we need to fight against it ever day, we overcome our flesh daily by the power of the Spirit. Do you honestly think that you can say "I believe" and carry on living your life in the flesh and God won't see your sins? If you believe like this then you are very much mistaken, that is not the truth.

You have even highlighted that we are to obey that form of doctrine which was delivered to us. So there's obedience straight off. We don't just say I believe and then become free from sin, we are cleansed by the Holy Spirit through Christ and sin should be being put to death daily in our bodies as we walk in the Spirit.

It's not a one off thing. It's a fight every day, Jesus didn't come as an example for us to follow so that we can just say I believe and then carry on living according to our flesh and the world, Jesus came as an example for us to follow to show us how to live right before God.

marhig

Yep, you've got your talking points down, it's like the Jews....great zeal without knowledge.

Romans 10:2-3 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.​

Of course I've never known dirt to give out warmth and heat when it's thrown on a fire.

Christ overcame the world, sin, and the devil by dying on the cross. For you to claim you can do what He did....even with His "help" is wrong. And all your trite little words won't change that.
You haven't even got what I said right, don't twist my words please, I never said that that dirt gave out warmth, I said that the dirt is consumed by the fire and the fire gives out warmth in its place .

God consumes the filth of the flesh if he is in our hearts, and he replaces it with his love and the life of Christ so that others will see the life in us and our old life is gone and it will be will be hidden in Christ because as we walk in the Spirit people don't see our flesh, it should be being put to death every day by the power of the Spirit through Christ, that is if we are willing to become a living sacrifice and are willing to lay down our lives for others and live by the will of God. God can't do his works on a heart that isn't willing to become humble and live by his will.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear glorydaz,

I'm going to say this one more time in words that I hope you can understand. You and musterion are Out Of Touch with reality. Don't be angered by my words. Try to instead listen and read what I have to say. You are the sinner who is trying to 'establish your righteousness! You are the one who is erring and you don't even fathom it. You are the one who is ignorant of God's righteousness. Please understand fully.

You do not have Jesus fully in your life yet and it's because you don't know Him quite Well ENOUGH. Like I said, don't get upset. Read. You are the ones who need to change your lives also. You are no better than many other sinners, but you don't realize it.

When the people were dying to have fun killing the adulteress by stoning her, you saw that Jesus said to forgive her and he loved her anyway, and Jesus loved her regardless of the fact that she was an adulteress, and He said, "Go, and sin no more."

Now, some of you here are just dying to go ahead and Stone a Gay Person just because you are very prejudiced. It says not to commit adultery, but Jesus was filled with Love and Understanding, and forgave and loved the adulteress, regardless that she had just come from having sex with a dude.

It also says not to be effeminate or be gay, but Jesus would still Accept the gay person/people and pardon or forgive the gay person, and He would love them and tell them to go and sin no more, just like He did the adulteress. So you all have to start realizing that you think you have Jesus, but you do not Keep All Of His Doctrine, which includes to forgive and love gay people. That is where part of your problems lie.

What kind of angel or servant of God are you going to make if you can't love sinners? A lousy one. God doesn't want lousy ones and Jesus doesn't either. You claim to know Jesus' doctrine, but you do NOT practice it. He says love the sinners that you meet, forgive them and let them learn and strive to not keep the fact that they are gay. Start loving them and pardoning them like Jesus did the adulteress, and the thief on the cross next to Jesus, who said, remember me when you get to Your Kingdom. Jesus said, you will be there with me in Paradise. Jesus didn't hate the thief and said the thief would share Paradise with him that very day! Jesus would have done the same thing if, instead of a thief, it was a gay guy or gal on the cross next to Him. He would forgive and love!

You and musterion, and others here are NOT THAT WAY!! You want to hate the gays and other people, instead of loving them regardless of their sins and helping them learn how to change, give the a boost in their morale and tell them they can change. It may take them awhile to change. You can't expect them to change in one day, just because they happen to be that way. They don't know any other way to be except how and who their heart loves, which happens to be the same sex. God and Jesus, they love them while they are sinners, regardless if they can't change very easily.

To someone who is gay, they figure they are just that way, and they can't change. They would rather just remain the way they are and give up a place in Heaven because of it. It is because they love others with a real love of their same sex. That love is stronger than any love you all seem to be feeling. It's deeper love and it's proper, and elected to be the way that God and Jesus want you all to be and believe in.

So, I hope you got this now. It also applies to fornicators. Fornicators need to change too. They sometimes need the right time and ingredients to change their sins. You had to change some of your ways to supposedly be SAVED, or were you just someone who had no sins?? Don't flatter yourself such. We are all sinners down here and we have to learn to love each other deeply and truly, and work together on changing people's sins or errors, mistakes, etc. Quit being so very hateful of gay people, for it doesn't become you and you are not feeling the way God and Jesus feel about the situation and their love towards someone who is gay.

I am not trying to say anything but to treat people like you'd want to be treated. And Jesus said to love your brother or neighbor, not to hate them. You might not like their ways, but they might not like your ways either. Still, you forgive each other and love each other respectfully and with a true love, so that person can change their sins when they are able to.

So there you go, glorydaz. You are screwing up with the ideas of what you Think God Wants. He wants you to change your ways. You are the one who does not know Him well enough, and you do not Keep His Ways when He taught you instead to Love Each Other and Forgive Each Others Sins. Get it right for a change. This is how I instruct you and let you know that you have no power in Jesus until you learn how He would want you to act and carry yourself.

This is not just about gay people. It's about women who have abortions. Love the woman, just not the fact that she is aborting/killing the life in her womb. It is also about people who have sex with more than one partner, guy or girl. They are fornicators because they are supposed to get married if they have sex with each other. God says if a man lays with a woman, he should take her to be his wife. That way there are no unwanted births or kids, and they are faithful and loyal to each other. You don't go to try to find the woman who you would rather have more. You don't go pick and choose.

But God and Jesus, they love the fornicators anyways, because they are sinners and don't realize fully what they are doing. All of them sinners!! You love them and treat them with respect and you don't harp on them about their dang sins or you don't want to ACCEPT them because they are sinning by being gay, or divorced, or whatever reasons you have for not loving and forgiving someone unconditionally. Let them overcome their sins with time, just like you did. You surely are not perfect and I can tell that by the way you THINK you know Jesus and you really do not. The power of Christ that you claim to possess is tainted by the fact that you are hateful towards people that have a sin that you don't have.

Do you get it now? Love the sinner and wait for them to put their sins away from themselves. It is also a sin to abuse alcohol, but Noah got drunk, right? God loved him regardless. Yippee, he got drunk. Fine. That doesn't mean you go and hate him. That's because you probably drank alcohol too. Perhaps that makes it easier to love them regardless of their sin, because you had the same problem. Well, you don't have the same problem or sin as the gay people, but you should love them anyways, and quit wanting to STONE THEM. That is Barbaric!! That is from the OLD COVENTANT!! Jesus changed the Covenant into Love and Forgiving Each Other, instead of the hard rules that God put down initially in the Bible. God did that so we would know how to live. But if we have sin, God now chooses for us to pardon each others sins, and love each other.

Are you and musterion finally able enough to do that?! Love the thief, or rapist, or abortionist and urge them to change their ways and eliminate their sins as they are able. Love the killer or murderer, and hate his sins, and abhor his actions. But still, love him and teach him how to change his ways and be done with his individual sins!! Love everyone that you are able to. I'm not saying to love what they did!! I'm saying love them regardless of the sins they committed. How can they change if you won't love them like an angel does, or Jesus does? Who will teach them how to change? Get your angel wings, hon!!

I am not saying you all are not still loved by God and Jesus. But you have some personal actions and beliefs that are archaic and wrong. You commit your errors in Christ, because of your missing feelings and your UNCONDITIONAL love with forgiveness. The Lord loved Cain, even though he killed his brother, Abel. How much more can you be like God by doing the same thing that He did? It is atrocious that he killed his brother, but he probably did not know that hitting Abel with a stone on the head would cause him to die and his spirit of life leave his body. Cain found out that he was wrong and didn't kill again, so God set a seal upon his forehead that he should not be killed for it! WISE UP and CHANGE YOUR DOCTRINE!! For it is not how Jesus would have you act or carry yourself.

I don't know how else to show you that you are not saved by Jesus until you learn what you are doing way wrong! You are the ones who need help and clarification of how to live your lives properly. I know that the way I think is how God and Jesus want me to think and act! You do not love and forgive in each instance, when you should. You heard of the Las Vegas shootings. Well, God still loves the man who did it, for the man evidently did not truly know Better or he wouldn't have done it in the first place. So, God still DOES LOVE HIM, but HATES what he did by killing all of those people that he did in his ill mind. The guy will pay by going to Hell for a while. Maybe he will be cast into the lake of fire. I am thinking that he might, but God is forgiving and knows how the devil gets people to do the wrong things and sin. The devil is causing the bad behavior. You do your own spirit in your soul a great injustice by carrying around such hateful ideas in your hearts and in your brains!

I am done trying to explain this. Get your own act together, and then you can tell me how Saved you are, and how the Jews are sinning too. Just let me show you how to try to change your ways! Over and out! I still love you all very much. I just don't love your ways. But I am willing to remain a member here because I see good things in every person here. But some people here err in their JUDGMENT. Let God JUDGE, okay? Just love each other. By hating each other, you let the devil into your heart and soul, and you are worse for it all. Please get it done!

Much Love And My Prayers Are That You Will Change Your Ways Also,

Michael

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.