Thread for tracking Michae Cadry's 11/9/2017 prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear LA,

By far, you stand out among all to be a very appreciated comrade in these tough and difficult times that the U.S., us, and the world is facing. Heaven is poised against Hell for that final war, which has been raging so far. It culminates quite soon indeed. I will never forget you, LA!! We are the ones who have had to stand among all of the naysayers and face embarrassment from all of those around us who don't know yet What Is really Going On. I can't believe that so few on this Spiritual/Religious website are so blinded by God at what is really going on in these immediate days.

It will come upon most of them here suddenly and unawares by them, and they shall stand shell-shocked. For if the master of the house knew when the thief was coming, he would have stood and watched his household more closely. But, they do not.

I cannot, in full conscience, realize on my part that musterion and glorydaz are not very wrong on the major content of their words to me, so I cannot apologize to them, except for getting a bit wordy with them in return for their words to me. So, I can't apologize to them even if it does means getting allowed back onto the Chat Box again. I guess the TOL-a-thon will just be $400 less my donation this year. I can't help it and I am banned from the Chat Box now because of them, so there is no way that I can donate. Musterion and glorydaz, you will both find out that I was right and you were not, not necessarily as far as in incremental timing, but instead in content and value of what I said to you both. Glorydaz, I'm a prophet, not a seismologist. Musterion, I may be off a bit on the timing of my predictions, but you can bet that they will happen. To both of you, know that you will be forgiven by God for all of your ill words towards me in the end, as long as you apologize to God for saying them and asking Him for forgiveness.

I have much respect for Sherman and Knight, and much love also. But we don't agree on everything. Most others here though are the same old blind, irreligious and nonspiritual people I have ever come to know. Not that I knew it at first, but that I knew it leaving. To those who've loved me, I love you back and will not forget you. God is a strong bulwark in times of trouble. Be there with Him, and He will be there with you. I have scattered the power of the holy people, as per Daniel 12:7KJV. I have done what I came to do and believe it or not, I do love all of you here. I can rise about it all.

In The Doggonest Way,

Michael

Most people on this board are an example of the very reason that the USA and coalition are ignorant of their impending doom.

The abomination of desolation is that of the uncircumcised believers of the so called Christian church who will kill the righteous thinking they are doing Gods service.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Charismatic and a leftist! Fascinating.

Just Christian and righteous.

You have no answer to give for my posted question--

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post

At what point in time should the Christians in Hitlers army have gotten out of the army?

or do you think it is okay for Christians to kill women and children for leaders like Bush and co. as they did in the killing of countless thousands including Christians in Iraq.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, you have not shown any scripture that says that people of GOD cannot be in the military.
In fact we find the opposite in scripture of what you say.
We find in scripture that GOD is a man of war (Exodus 15:3).
And that it was GOD that commanded Israel to have a strong trained military.
It is you that disregards what scripture says.

The Scripture does not say rape is sin. So it is not sin because the Bible does not say it?

marhig

No, you have not shown any scripture that says that people of GOD cannot be in the military.
In fact we find the opposite in scripture of what you say.
We find in scripture that GOD is a man of war (Exodus 15:3).
And that it was GOD that commanded Israel to have a strong trained military.
It is you that disregards what scripture says.
2 Corinthians 10

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;

To join armies set up by man is to war after the flesh. They war and fight for the power and wealth of this world. Those born of God don't war after the flesh using the weapons of the world. We war with the sword of the Spirit fighting a spiritual fight pulling down the strongholds of Satan with the word of God.

Jesus didn't come and join armies and pick up weapons to kill, he came with love truth, forgiveness and mercy. And taught us that we are to love our enemies, do good to those that hate us. bless those that curse us, and pray for those who despitefully use us and overcome evil with good.

The world will take care of itself. They will war and fight and kill and take hold of power, but those born of God are not of this world, they walk in the Spirit and show the love of God and life of Christ to others, showing mercy and forgiveness to even those who would want to kill them. Just as Jesus did to those who put him to death. And those who truly follow him, and are born of God, will have the same heart as Jesus .

meshak

BANNED
Banned
here is my scriptural proof, Tam.

Here is my verses to back up my claim:

Luke 6:27-36 King James Version)

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32For if ye love them which love you what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34And if ye to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Fatheralso is merciful.

and some more:

Matthew 26:52
“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."
John 18:36

And His faithful disciple harmonize with Jesus' word:

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (2 corinthian 10:4-5)

Romans 12:17-21
17Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. 20Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head." 21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

II Corinthians 10:3,4
"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds."

Ephesians 6:12
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."[/

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You don't know that I showed the scripture to prove my claim.

I can show you again.
Again???
ROFL!
You've never shown even once that GOD says a man in the military cannot be a saved man of GOD.
Abraham, Moses, Joshua, David, and many others were all men of war.
And why shouldn't these great men of GOD be men of war, when GOD is also.

Exodus 15 KJV
(3) The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Again???
ROFL!
You've never shown even once that GOD says a man in the military cannot be a saved man of GOD.
Abraham, Moses, Joshua, David, and many others were all men of war.
And why shouldn't these great men of GOD be men of war, when GOD is also.

Exodus 15 KJV
(3) The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

Your usual word games.

Thats what people who do not know Jesus do.

sad.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Your usual avoidance.

Your usual nitpicking with ward games becaseu you have nothing to refute with what I posted with the scripture.

Your reading disability is you are being dishonest avoiding the point I am making.

Take look at the people who agree with my claim. They understood perfectly unlike you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can sense what is real.
Obviously you don't.

You guys are talking about false witnessing and you are doing the same thing with your word game.

You seem to have reading disability.
Nope.
Witness is just fine, and reading ability is fine.
And GOD does not say a man in the military cannot be a saved man of GOD.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your usual nitpicking with ward games becaseu you have nothing to refute with what I posted with the scripture.

Your reading disability is you are being dishonest avoiding the point I am making.

Take look at the people who agree with my claim. They understood perfectly unlike you.
Scripture refutes you.
Scripture does not say a man in the military cannot be a saved man of GOD.
Those that agree with you are just as wrong.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And GOD does not say a man in the military cannot be a saved man of GOD.

Ok, then where does it a man in the military is a saved man of God?

Never mind to answer. You seem to be panicked because you cannot refute legitly.

Panicking is your group's game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.