Thread for tracking Michae Cadry's 11/9/2017 prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So? who cares.

If you had been shown the truth by the Lord then you would know if what others say is true or not.

but you hear nothing as usual and then spend your time arguing against anyrhing anyone else does hear.

You have nothing to say from the Lord because you never hear Him.

A difference in timing means little.

David Wilkerson agrees with Michael except for the timing.

Try proving my words false.

I will iron you out.

LA
Feeling left out of the "Prediction Game?"

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Humor evades you. I was being facetious. I do not claim that you intentionally lie since you sincerely believe the way you do. I am not one to shout liar if someone even if they have sincerely held beliefs that are are just untrue. Since you have the irrational belief that you are the second witness, you need help. There is just no two ways around it. You need to seek medical help. It would be irrational of me to think I am an astronaut that can take people to Mars. That was my point. The fact that you cannot understand humor is a red flag that you are having an issue that is effecting your nervous system. I cannot say for sure what is causing these visions, but it isn't God. Please bear with me.

​God was not all kindness toward sexual perversion, not even in the new testament.
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind----1 Corinthians 6:
The Apostles did not preach advocacy of people who live in sin. Jesus didn't either. In fact when when the woman who was caught in adultery who was about to be stoned, He commanded her to go and sin no more. That is not advocacy. That is preaching repentance. Sin all fits in the same pot. The practitioners of them should not be advocated and employers, especially the military have every right to turn away people who engage in sins that are self destructive and run counter to good order and discipline.

On another point, people should not be naming themselves after their sins or making themselves a special class because they have a pet sin. That is a modern madness that has overtaken our culture. One who would speak for God would not advocate for people who engage in this madness.

Odd choice of words. Sacred--no. Important piece of equipment that brings back memories yes. It's a vehicle that can get servicemen back home alive. Nuff said on that.

My Dear Sherman,

Thank you so much for your response to me! It was quite refreshing and I'm glad that you wrote with an intellectual, spiritual and heartfelt, perspective. I say this because, so far, you are amazing me! I am not offering you flatteries, as I do not do that and I abhor it when someone does such! I just love it because you are such an apt, knowledgeable person, with a good heart.

Okay, everyone, I only have time to respond to one email 2nite, so I thought it best to get back to the moderator first. I will do my best to answer every one of you who responded to me, those who believe me and those who don't. It's just that it's already 3:30 a.m. here, and I really shouldn't stay up past 5a.m. at all, and that is pushing it for me.

I love you especially, Sherman, and that is the reason I sought you out in the first place long ago. You possess qualities that I admire. I do love all of you hear at TOL, and I really appreciate the fact that all of you responded to my posts here on this Thread. I, of course, still do love even musterion and glorydaz, regardless of whether they share different views or beliefs, or were not nice to me.

Sherman, I know you were being humorous and that you were being facetious. That is fine. Do you think that I don't have a sense of humor. I am not all Mr. Spiritual. I am a human being who is mostly like all of you. I just was pointing out your 'lies,' or misused words because I was trying to point out that others are dissecting my words and lumping them mostly as lies also. I am not lying. I am definitely one of the two witnesses written of in the Bible, despite the fact that you might think I need medical help. I know it is hard to believe! Who among you could believe such a thing from any other human being on Earth. Of course, it seems preposterous and as lunacy, and totally unbelievable.

But, I tell you, when Jesus told John to write the words down, He definitely meant that not one, but two humans, would come and fill the shoes of both of them. In other words, just because I found TOL and am a member here is only because the Lord led me to this Theology Website, because I was looking for the best one. I was at BeliefNet before, for a short while, and it wasn't doing it for me. So, what I'm trying to say is that someone on Earth has to be one of these two witnesses who would prophecy, and you just happen to have met me because I applied at this website. I'm not a liar, and Salli would be the first one to tell you that I have never lied to her about ANYTHING, including my position right now.

I can definitely tell you, Sherman, that these visions are quite definitely because of God, and from Him. My only problem is that I am human, and when pressed by someone who tries to make me do it, I try to put a time-frame on parts of them when I probably should just generalize more instead. I can't say EXACTLY which month that the great earthquake will happen in L.A., but I've tried to pin it down some, to give an idea of about when it will happen. That is my own fault and I am realizing that I may pay for it exorbitantly. But, regardless of this, it is enough that, when it happens, everyone will remember my words and not care so much if it is a bit off-mark. And they will see a miracle and wondrous thing by God become true.

Now, I do feel that I was perhaps too hard on Musterion in some of my words to him in the Chat Box the other night, but he upset me quite a bit by saying all that he did, and it pushed my buttons. He said some very exasperating and, to me, offensive remarks in his words to me, and I became livid in my own way. Musterion just does not know that I have paid extremely and horribly for being one of the two witnesses mentioned of in Revelation. God doesn't just give such jobs out to two people, without very incessantly hard training at fighting Satan and enduring extremely, unfathomably horrible situations and great personal sacrifices on their souls, hearts, bodies and minds. I have paid a price that no one here could ever BEGIN to understand and I got angry that musterion treated my words so heartlessly and callous, when it is for people like him whom I've done a lot of this to benefit from. I didn't mean to be untoward to him but he was asking for it. Glorydaz had pulled something similar on me only a few nights earlier and I was sick of trying to defend myself and my life's work and perils.

To me, it was like spitting in the face of a war veteran who was tortured mercilessly and almost met death trying to help other people's welfare. Sherman, I know that the adulterous, effeminate, fornicators, and all whom you mentioned, will not receive a place in Heaven unless they REPENT first. I may not have made this clearly enough in my last post to you. I am pretty sure that I did make it clear to musterion and glorydaz, though, during my chats in the Chat Box. I do not mind being disallowed from accessing the Chat Box right now at all. It saves me the hassle of arguing every night with musterion or glorydaz, and who knows who else. I just knew that the TOL-a-thon was about to begin and I had wanted to donate a substantial amount towards TOL's cause, because it holds a deep place in my heart and, this year, I can afford to help out. I can't tell what is going on with the 'Thon' without having access to the Chat Box. I thought this was the case, unless I'm wrong and there is some other way.

Everyone whom God wants to go to Heaven will be purified, undergo many test and trials by the devil, to refine their souls like silver, and polish them as diamonds are, to make them white and pure, and forgiven, loved by God, Jesus and them who dwell in Heaven before they are allowed there. This is written of in the Bible, at least in Daniel and Revelation biblical verses. See Dan. 11:35KJV and Rev. 3:18KJV for some examples, though there are other verses in the Bible that specifically touch upon the facts that I am mentioning in this paragraph. You can't go to Heaven without undergoing certain things first, so that you won't fall from Heaven. We will become like the angels and be servants of God. See Dan. 12:3KJV. The stars are the hosts of Heaven -- the angels.

And you are right to realize I chose the word, 'sacred,' in error. I just couldn't think of the word I wanted to at the time. Sherman, I love posting to you because you are quite a challenging and knowledgeable, lovable soul. I trust that, at the outcome of all of this, you will find that I wasn't lying about being a witness for God as it is written. And it is time for the ripening of God's Plan very soon. Let's just hang in there and definitely, abide in love as God IS Love. Whether I debate someone and say hard things does not mean that I don't love them. Quite the opposite is true. I love just about everyone, with a REAL LOVE, not fake! Love has been one of my most grandest reasons for living, and Love includes God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost! Jesus died for ALL Sinners and if and when they repent, they will have a special place with God, regardless. But some will be chastised, to say the least.

I hope that, this time, I have chosen the right words to explain myself. When you don't communicate very clearly, you can be misinterpreted and it could easily wreck a good marriage, for example. It is so important indeed! I've tried to do my best here. It's after 6 a.m. here. Time for bed.

Very Fondly,

Michael

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Feeling left out of the "Prediction Game?"

Try searching the scriptures, or do you not care about them.

Act 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Act 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

glorydaz

Dear musterion,

Have your fun. If the Clock runs out on L.A., and it might, that will not nullify the fact that L.A. will get a huge earthquake Very Soon. I don't have to be a month spot on to know that it is at the doorstep. That will do it for me when you hear about it.

That makes you a Seismologist, not a prophet. They've been saying that for years, too.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dear Mickeal,

The military is for the world; Jesus says His followers are not of the world, so His followers should not have anything to do with the world or politics. The war is politics.

Please reconsider your statement.

love, hitomi
GOD commanded Israel to go to war and kill.
So your erroneous claim that war is just politics of the world that no follower of GOD would take part in is unscriptural.
No where in scripture were the people told that war and politics would prohibit them from being a true follower of GOD.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So your erroneous claim that war is just politics of the world that no follower of GOD would take part in is unscriptural.
No where in scripture were the people told that war and politics would prohibit them from being a true follower of GOD.

At what point in time should the Christians in Hitlers army have gotten out of the army?

or do you think it is okay for Christians to kill women and children for leaders like Bush and co. as they did in the killing of countless thousands including Christians in Iraq.

LA

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mickeal,

The military is for the world; Jesus says His followers are not of the world, so His followers should not have anything to do with the world or politics. The war is politics.

Please reconsider your statement.

love, hitomi

Dear hitomi,

Thanks so much for your kind response, but hon, if Israel had not gone to war a while back, it would not be a risen country again right now. But I do understand what you were trying to say. Soon, war with anyone, including Satan, will be off of the table again for a thousand years, and we can all concentrate on enriching our loving feelings for each other.

Warm Thoughts,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I know you did not post this to me, but I would like to comment on what you said.

We can be forgiven if we repent.

You are not repenting for being a false prophet, you keep making prophecies.

You are a false prophet and now need to stop prophesying all together.

Dear God's Truth,

Thanks for your insight. I do realize that I have made some false prophecies, but I also know that I have made some true prophecies, so I will remain prophesying as necessary. If I prophecy something false, don't fear my prophecy. But if it is a true prophecy, then take it to heart.

Thanks Much,

Michael

musterion

Jehovah's Witnesses don't care what the Bible says. That's why they wrote their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.