ECT The worm

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
:doh: Borrowing and changing a quote from Kennedy is not salvation nor is it the gospel of our salvation. Our salvation is not what Christ can do for us, but why Christ died for us.

It was not original with Kennedy, but I have a question. Have you been buried with Christ?

I.S.I.T.

Hi and you then believe , you have to be BAPTIZED to be SAVED as Mark 16:16, is that not right ?

dan p

The water baptism is the baptism of repentance that is done by man, the baptism of the Holy Spirit is the One baptism mentioned in scripture that brings us into the body of Christ. H20 baptism does not save, but why would one ignore the instructions of the Lord and leave water baptism undone? Jesus got wet, as it was done to fulfill all righteousness. I would advise all that come to Christ to be baptized in water as well.

DAN P

Yep. Out one side of his mouth he says that he is saved by grace through faith (although he believes he can lose it) and then out the other side of his mouth, he believes baptism saves him (not to mention keeping the commandments). He's trying to enter the kingdom of heaven, but it's not the offer by the cross to us.

Hi Heir , and a attending a Pentecostal , as a 7 year old , I always wonder , How are you saved ? That is why I ask many Pentes , How are SAVED , and I believe they will only say , I was Baptized or I repented and they set them self up for my questions and that is why they refuse to answer and I hope that will cause them to think !!

Every time I read and study my bible I find more verse that Explain that answer , are the 12 IN or are the 12 OUT !!

My grandson graduated from Grace Bible college , and I just asked him recently , are they still talking about the 12 I or OUT and he said YES THEY ARE !!

dan p

dan p

Danoh

Who said I was a Gentile? In Christ there is neither Jew nor Gentile. Also a Jew is one who is inward in the heart, by the Spirit. :)

Two different issues there.

As different as two MADs each different in their understanding of the actual sense your third sentence there has clearly misunderstood as to the actual sense of Romans 2 :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What difference does that make? It is the gospel that was to be preached in all the world to every one, not just a gospel, or a different gospel, but "the gospel". Also notice what Jesus said about those who do not believe "the gospel"= the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Mark 16:15-16

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel[/B] to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Sounds pretty important to believe "the gospel" of Jesus Christ don't it? :)

I guess you forgot that the risen ascended Christ (God) met Paul on the road to Damascus and gave Paul new information and a new gospel. It's ok, you're just another dummy -

DAN P

1 John 5:9
If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
Hi and thanks for that verse , BUT you have a problem as 1 John 5:9 was NOT wittem to the Body of Christ !!

There are 3 verbs , and all are in the Greek PRESENT TENSE which means that the CONTEXT is when the Jews are in the Great Tribulation as Hebhewathrough Revelation ate all Jewish books !!

The last Greek verb is in the PERFECT TENSE and points to Jesus earthy ministry and in the ACTIVE VOICE which points to the Father who has TESTIFIED of His Son and in the Indicative Mood of it being a FACT !!

DAN P

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
because Jesus was sent to the house of Israel, not gentiles - dummy
More broadly:
John 1:11-13 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:11) He came unto his own, and his own received him not. (1:12) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: (1:13) Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

This clearly shows that Jesus was sent to Israel.

DAN P

More broadly:
John 1:11-13 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:11) He came unto his own, and his own received him not. (1:12) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: (1:13) Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

This clearly shows that Jesus was sent to Israel.

Hi and we know that they will NOT believe you !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and thanks for that verse , BUT you have a problem as 1 John 5:9 was NOT wittem to the Body of Christ !!

There is one Lord and one body, which is the church.

Paul's letters were to and for the church, the body of Christ in which there are no ethnic differences.

To have a relationship with the Father we must become part of the Father's firstborn son through the Father's firstborn Son.