ECT The worm

Right Divider

Body part
I am sealed by the Holy Spirit and saved by grace through faith, and yes I know the words of God frontwards and backwards. But the difference between your MAD group and me is I do not ignore other parts of scripture, especially Jesus'own words that say to abide in Him and in His words, and keep His sayings and commandments, and be a doer of His sayings, not just a hearer. The grace of God is given for the obedience of the faith, and under grace sin shall not have dominion over you. So search your ownselves and see if you are truly under grace and truly "in Christ."

If a person is not truly born again of the Holy Spirit and have the Spirit of Christ in them then do not belong to Christ. Many have religion, but few have the Living Word of God dwelling in them. If you do not know what I mean, then perhaps you guys need to rethink "your" religion.
The "obedience of faith" is NOT trying to force yourself into the twelve tribes where you don't belong.

Unfortunately, since you do not rightly divide, you're making contradictory claims about what we must do.
Rom 16:24-27 (AKJV/PCE)
(16:24) The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen. (16:25) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, (16:26) But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith: (16:27) To God only wise, [be] glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen. ¶ Written to the Romans from Corinthus, [and sent] by Phebe servant of the church at Cenchrea.

The "obedience of faith" that Paul is talking about here is NOT the things that Jesus told His people Israel.

I.S.I.T.

2 Corinthians 13:5
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am sealed by the Holy Spirit and saved by grace through faith, and yes I know the words of God frontwards and backwards. But the difference between your MAD group and me is I do not ignore other parts of scripture, especially Jesus'own words that say to abide in Him and in His words, and keep His sayings and commandments, and be a doer of His sayings, not just a hearer. The grace of God is given for the obedience of the faith, and under grace sin shall not have dominion over you. So search your ownselves and see if you are truly under grace and truly "in Christ."

If a person is not truly born again of the Holy Spirit and have the Spirit of Christ in them then do not belong to Christ. Many have religion, but few have the Living Word of God dwelling in them. If you do not know what I mean, then perhaps you guys need to rethink "your" religion.
Matthew 15:24 KJV - Matthew 10:5 KJV -

I.S.I.T.

Matthew 15:24 KJV - Matthew 10:5 KJV -

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.:)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.:)
Didn't He say that AFTER DBR?

I.S.I.T.

Didn't He say that AFTER DBR?

What difference does that make? It is the gospel that was to be preached in all the world to every one, not just a gospel, or a different gospel, but "the gospel". Also notice what Jesus said about those who do not believe "the gospel"= the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Mark 16:15-16

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel[/B] to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Sounds pretty important to believe "the gospel" of Jesus Christ don't it? :)