ECT The worm

I.S.I.T.

Luke recorded that the chief of the Jews called those associated with Paul a "sect". Would you say he was in a cult after being saved and preaching what he did? Would you call those who preach the gospel of Christ as the power of God and to follow Paul as commanded: a cult?

I wasn't talking about Paul, I know what Paul taught. I was talking about those who were referred to as "Darbyists" and followers of this mans doctrine, which one referred to as a cult. I thought the MAD followers were the same sect of Darby followers you were referring to, no?

I.S.I.T.

MAD is not a cult, we do this: 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV -

I thought she was referring to MAD doctrine or Darby followers doctrine as a sect, and wanted to know the difference between that and what another thought should referred to as a cult. I don't follow the many different doctrines of men, so I'm not up to speed on all their views and beliefs. But no big deal really, I could do a online search of their beliefs if I was really interested, but I really am not. LOL :)

heir

TOL Subscriber
2 Corinthians 5:18
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
Paul preached the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as the power of God unto salvation to the Jew first and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16 KJV)and today we are saved by that gospel that was given by revelation of Jesus Christ to Paul (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV) and delivered to those to whom Paul was first sent. It is the good news that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). To them (Acts 13:26 KJV, Ephesians 1:12 KJV), it was a mystery hid in the scriptures (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, the mystery of 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV) that "Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures". To us (Ephesians 1:13 KJV), the "you Gentiles" like that of the Ephesians (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV), to whom Paul was made a prisoner of Jesus Christ for and was given a dispensation of the grace of God to usward (Ephesians 3:1-5 KJV), "the mystery"...was in "other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit". It was a mystery "unsearchable" and "hid in God". (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
I wasn't talking about Paul, I know what Paul taught. I was talking about those who were referred to as "Darbyists" and followers of this mans doctrine, which one referred to as a cult. I thought the MAD followers were the same sect of Darby followers you were referring to, no?
We are saved, Bible believers who follow Paul.

I.S.I.T.

Is this the gospel you believed?

1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV)

Yes, I have already confessed to believing every word of God, and believing in the gospel of Jesus Christ, which Paul also taught. And I have already confessed to being anointed of God and born again of the Holy Spirit, and also receiving the revelation of Jesus Christ, as did also Paul and all of God's anointed priesthood.

So if you do not believe I am saved by faith in Jesus Christ by everything I have already confessed to numerous times now then it is no skin off my back. My salvation is not based on what you think of me, so I find the constant line of questioning rather odd and even a bit like the inquisitions of old. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I thought she was referring to MAD doctrine or Darby followers doctrine as a sect, and wanted to know the difference between that and what another thought should referred to as a cult. I don't follow the many different doctrines of men, so I'm not up to speed on all their views and beliefs. But no big deal really, I could do a online search of their beliefs if I was really interested, but I really am not. LOL :)
No, you're only interested in making threads and posts that are way too lengthy and mostly wrong -

I.S.I.T.

He said the gospel of his salvation is the gospel of Jesus Christ which according to the scriptures had it's beginning in Mark 1:1 KJV. That is not the gospel of our salvation.

If you guys want to peddle your MAD doctrine on someone you will have to go somewhere else because I am not buying into it. Here is a little warning though, a little of mans leaven can leaven the whole lump. Have a nice day. :)

heir

TOL Subscriber
Well, Paul followed Christ, so if you are on that road then you are walking in "the Way, the Truth, and the Life" of God's Word.
I don't know Christ after the flesh (2 Corinthians 5:16 KJV). I know Him as the risen, ascended Lord Jesus Christ that appeared to the apostle Paul! I follow Paul!

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

2 Timothy 1:11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

heir

TOL Subscriber
If you guys want to peddle your MAD doctrine on someone you will have to go somewhere else because I am not buying into it. Here is a little warning though, a little of mans leaven can leaven the whole lump. Have a nice day. :)
You said the gospel of Jesus Christ is the gospel of your salvation, but Paul's gospel is the preaching of the cross/the gospel of Christ/the gospel of the grace of God, the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation! It is the good news (gospel equals good news) that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). It was a mystery at the time of M, M,L, and John and even at Pentecost and Paul tells us why (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). If there's never been a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord believing it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), you are not in the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV).

And I'm not going anywhere until I go to the grave or up whichever comes first! You'll have to deal with Paul's gospel and sound doctrine (1 Timothy 4:16 KJV, 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV)!

I.S.I.T.

You said the gospel of Jesus Christ is the gospel of your salvation, but Paul's gospel is the preaching of the cross/the gospel of Christ/the gospel of the grace of God, the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation! It is the good news (gospel equals good news) that Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). It was a mystery at the time of M, M,L, and John and even at Pentecost and Paul tells us why (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). If there's never been a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord believing it (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), you are not in the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV).

And I'm not going anywhere until I go to the grave or up whichever comes first! You'll have to deal with Paul's gospel and sound doctrine (1 Timothy 4:16 KJV, 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV)!

If you do not hear and do what Jesus taught then you do not truly believe in Jesus Christ. Paul taught what Jesus taught, there is no division between the two. But ignore the words of Jesus at your own peril. Bye!

heir

TOL Subscriber
If you guys want to peddle your MAD doctrine on someone you will have to go somewhere else because I am not buying into it.
What aren't you "buying into"? Didn't you just get here? Have you even searched the scriptures to see if what we say is so?

heir

TOL Subscriber
If you do not hear and do what Jesus taught then you do not truly believe in Jesus Christ. Paul taught what Jesus taught, there is no division between the two. But ignore the words of Jesus at your own peril. Bye!
Are you now telling us that salvation is by something that we do?

heir

TOL Subscriber
You don't hear and do what "Jesus taught" Matthew 18:18-22 KJV, Matthew 19:17 KJV, Matthew 23:1-3 KJV nor were you ever told to as the Lord was not even sent to you then (Matthew 15:24 KJV) nor were the 12 (Matthew 10:5-6 KJV). We were in that "time past" having no hope and were without God in the world (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV). We are in the "but now" where the righteousness of God without the law is manifested (Romans 3:21 KJV). Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe (Romans 3:22 KJV)! It is not unto all and upon all them that believe and do works of righteousness :nono: (Titus 3:5 KJV)!

And since you are waving "bye!" at me I'd like you to know that there are people here who want the best for you (salvation) and nothing from you and I'm one of them. I hope you get saved and begin to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV.

Right Divider

Body part
We are saved, Bible believers who follow Paul.
... as he followed Christ.

1Cor 11:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:1) Be ye followers of me, even as I also [am] of Christ.

Paul did NOT follow Christ in the same way as the circumcision apostles (12 apostles to judge 12 tribes from 12 thrones).

I.S.I.T.

Read the scriptures in my signature at the bottom of my posts for the gospel of your salvation 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV - and why you are sealed and saved

I am sealed by the Holy Spirit and saved by grace through faith, and yes I know the words of God frontwards and backwards. But the difference between your MAD group and me is I do not ignore other parts of scripture, especially Jesus'own words that say to abide in Him and in His words, and keep His sayings and commandments, and be a doer of His sayings, not just a hearer. The grace of God is given for the obedience of the faith, and under grace sin shall not have dominion over you. So search your ownselves and see if you are truly under grace and truly "in Christ."

If a person is not truly born again of the Holy Spirit and have the Spirit of Christ in them then do not belong to Christ. Many have religion, but few have the Living Word of God dwelling in them. If you do not know what I mean, then perhaps you guys need to rethink "your" religion.