The verses dispys misinterpret--

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
For some reason, the Lord has never called me to memorize, trust, and chant any isolated verses, superstitially expecting to thus be saved.
The above is a testimony of a religious woman's unbelief in the event that took place 2000 years ago in her place; who has never had a moment in her life when she trusted the Lord AFTER hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation! If she had, she would testify it!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Oh, not so . . .

I can easily discern the difference between a Dispie and a Covenantalist. It is like the difference between night and day. :chuckle:
One studies to shew thyself approved unto God as a workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth ("Dispie") and the other (the "Covenantalist") an offence to God as they do not approve things that are excellent (Philippians 1:10 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
For some reason, the Lord has never called me to memorize, trust, and chant any isolated verses, superstitially expecting to thus be saved. (Sarcasm, of course, in answer to a dumb question and dumber accusation.)
2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The above is a testimony of a religious woman's unbelief in the event that took place 2000 years ago in her place; who has never had a moment in her life when she trusted the Lord AFTER hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation! If she had, she would testify it!

Those who present no personal Testimony, have no Testimony to present. (Homer Strut Caste Circa: 1897)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You skipped the part where I described them as cultic . .

How do you defend Dispies and MADists from that reality?

Nangster, I'm getting the vibe you're somehow being deceitful. Please, say it ain't so? I fully respect you as one of the most arrogant, angry, argumentative and bad tempered posters on TOL. Please don't let me down my dearest friend and fellow poster. I admire your semi-tenacity and sometimes boorish behavior.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I highly doubt Nang's story about being a Dispensationalist for several years? If she was under those sort of teachings, one would think she would have stayed. So, I think she's stretching the truth a wee bit thin.

heir

TOL Subscriber
God saved our souls at home apart from any human witness by reading Scriptures, and God led us out of error by our study of the Scriptures in our own privacy.
Let me guess...Genesis through Revelation? Or was it John 6:39 KJV?

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...y-one-Gospel&p=4782009&viewfull=1#post4782009

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...y-one-Gospel&p=4782900&viewfull=1#post4782900

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And hey, how about responding to the last post linked above!

Status
Not open for further replies.