The Saving results of the Death of Christ !

beloved57

Did you see any irrefutable evidence that the gift of God is not offered? No, you did not.

I believe I first encountered B-57 more than 10 years ago on another site and have encountered him here as well.
Do you see offer in the passage ?

marke

Do you see offer in the passage ?
John 12
23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

28 Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.

29 The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him.

30 Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.

31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Of course Jesus had to die for the sins of the world in order for God to forgive the sins of those who turned to Jesus for forgiveness. Of course Jesus draws all sinners to Himself for salvation if they would only believe and receive His Word. Of course Jesus offers to save anyone who complies with God's command to repent and turn to Jesus for forgiveness.

beloved57

John 12
23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

28 Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.

29 The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him.

30 Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.

31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Of course Jesus had to die for the sins of the world in order for God to forgive the sins of those who turned to Jesus for forgiveness. Of course Jesus draws all sinners to Himself for salvation if they would only believe and receive His Word. Of course Jesus offers to save anyone who complies with God's command to repent and turn to Jesus for forgiveness.
Why are you spamming up Gods word ? Where did you see offer ?

marke

Why are you spamming up Gods word ? Where did you see offer ?
I cannot help others see what they do not want to see or cannot see. The Bible does say the Gospel is hidden to those who are lost, meaning nobody who refuses to believe and receive the truth will see God or understand His Word.

marke

Absolutely Brother !
I believe the Apostle John was one of the elect, and yet Jesus told him that if he did not get born again he would not see nor enter into heaven. Just because God reconciled the world unto Himself by Jesus' death on the cross does not mean He is now obligated to save everyone on the planet.

Nanja

I believe the Apostle John was one of the elect, and yet Jesus told him that if he did not get born again he would not see nor enter into heaven. Just because God reconciled the world unto Himself by Jesus' death on the cross does not mean He is now obligated to save everyone on the planet.

The World [kosmos] that was reconciled to God while being enemies is the World of His Elect exclusively; not all men in the world without exception.

Reconciliation is Salvation, meaning that one has been saved from the penalty of their sins and in the favour of God. So as a result, every one of that Reconciled World shall be given Spiritual Life in New Birth John 3:3.

Right Divider

Body part
I believe the Apostle John was one of the elect, and yet Jesus told him that if he did not get born again he would not see nor enter into heaven.
"Elect" is a word that so much of Churchianity has confused the heck out of. In one regard, ALL of Israel is God's elect.
Isa 45:4 KJV For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Right Divider

Body part
Reconciliation is Salvation, meaning that one has been saved from the penalty of their sins and in the favour of God. So as a result, every one of that Reconciled World shall be given Spiritual Life in New Birth John 3:3.
Reconciliation requires two parties. Both must accept the reconciliation.
2Co 5:18-20 KJV And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; (19) To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. (20) Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The World [kosmos] that was reconciled to God while being enemies is the World of His Elect exclusively; not all men in the world without exception.

Salvation is being saved through the blood of the Cross. Reconciliation is the restoration process thus being a result of salvation. It is not salvation per say.

beloved57

It is a heresy and false teaching if Christ's death alone does not guarantee a saving result for them He died for ! This applies to those who also teach that Christ died in some non redemptive way for the non elect ! That is, God had subordinate purposes to redemption, which Christs death did not ensure a saving, converting result !

marke

It is a heresy and false teaching if Christ's death alone does not guarantee a saving result for them He died for ! This applies to those who also teach that Christ died in some non redemptive way for the non elect ! That is, God had subordinate purposes to redemption, which Christs death did not ensure a saving, converting result !
Calvinists believe God invented sin, invented the need for the cross, invented suffering, and invented hell for humans He delights to torture there forever. Calvinists are stupid when it comes to understanding God and the Bible on those issues.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It is a heresy and false teaching if Christ's death alone does not guarantee a saving result for them He died for!

Christ's death alone guarantees salvation for those who have been reconciled.

Christ died for all. But not all want to be reconciled.

beloved57

The positive effect of Christ dying, giving of Himself, or offering of Himself for those He did for, is actual absolute redemption from all iniquity Titus 2:14

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

The word that, the conjunction hina which means:

in order that, so that, in order that (denoting the purpose or the result

So His giving of Himself produces redemptive results, which God purposed, one such result was redeem them from all iniquity, that's Salvation right there !

This was promised in the OT
Ps 130:8

And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities. The Israel here is not physical national israel, its Spiritual Israel the Church as seen in Titus 2:14

In other words the promise of Ps 130:8 found its fulfillment in Christ and the Church, and so its a sure result of Christ redeeming death !

marke

The positive effect of Christ dying, giving of Himself, or offering of Himself for those He did for, is actual absolute redemption from all iniquity Titus 2:14

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

The word that, the conjunction hina which means:

in order that, so that, in order that (denoting the purpose or the result

So His giving of Himself produces redemptive results, which God purposed, one such result was redeem them from all iniquity, that's Salvation right there !

This was promised in the OT
Ps 130:8

And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities. The Israel here is not physical national israel, its Spiritual Israel the Church as seen in Titus 2:14

In other words the promise of Ps 130:8 found its fulfillment in Christ and the Church, and so its a sure result of Christ redeeming death !
Calvinists make light of Jesus' redemption by falsely claiming God can save anybody for no reason at all if that is what He chooses. If that is the case then Jesus' death was just theater, not essential for salvation.

beloved57

Calvinists make light of Jesus' redemption by falsely claiming God can save anybody for no reason at all if that is what He chooses. If that is the case then Jesus' death was just theater, not essential for salvation.
Did you understand the post point ?

beloved57

The harvest of Christ's Death. Peace, the outcome of the cross. We believe that the Savior's finished work has rendered our[Gods Elect] damnation impossible, and our salvation certain,

marke

The harvest of Christ's Death. Peace, the outcome of the cross. We believe that the Savior's finished work has rendered our[Gods Elect] damnation impossible, and our salvation certain,
Those who election for themselves who thank God for saving them and thank God for condemning their family members do not exhibit the love which identifies all true Christians.