The "QAnon" Fraud!

Arthur Brain

Lots of people at his level never make headline news.

And plenty do so it's not like it's anything special.

When the owner of your company tells you that the company will be marketing a new product next month and you tell your wife about it, when that product hits the shelves she is not going to think you're clairvoyant.

Likewise, Q knew that Kashyap Patella would be in the news, not because Q is clairvoyant but because Q Is part of the Trump administration.

Well, I doubt anyone thought that "Q" was in the Democrat camp but then which "Q" would this be? It's not just one person is it? It's a group of nuts. Oh, and "Q" is in serious danger of being fired as well...

I didn't know that Biden has already been sworn in.

That's because he hasn't been yet, but his election victory is beyond serious dispute so it's only a matter of time. Where was "Q" when it came to predicting such a humiliating defeat for Trump?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Where was "Q" when it came to predicting such a humiliating defeat for Trump?

Why would Q tell the Dems in advance that the 2020 election is actually a sting operation by the Trump administration performed on the Democrats on the subject of voter fraud?

Last edited by a moderator:

Arthur Brain

Why would Q tell the Dems in advance that the 2020 election was actually a sting operation by the Trump administration performed on the Democrats on the subject of voter fraud?

Oh, you can't still seriously believe that? Why has Trump's law firm removed their claims regarding Pennsylvania? Why have state and federal officials ruled out fraud? Why has the judge in Michigan booted out the same?

You were duped. On this occasion, it actually is "fake news".

Arthur Brain

Why would Q tell the Dems in advance that the 2020 election is actually a sting operation by the Trump administration performed on the Democrats on the subject of voter fraud?
What happened to this supposed sting operation then? These apparently watermarked ballots that were going to expose democrat fraud?

marke

Sure, I'm aware of what's going on now and it'll be as fruitless as Sidney Powell's kraken.
Tens of millions of Americans know for a fact that democrats stole the election by fraud, no matter how much lying propaganda democrats try to hide behind.

Arthur Brain

Tens of millions of Americans know for a fact that democrats stole the election by fraud, no matter how much lying propaganda democrats try to hide behind.
Well, no they don't. People are entitled to their own opinions but not their own facts.

marke

Well, no they don't. People are entitled to their own opinions but not their own facts.
Fact: Hundreds of democrats, including politicians, have been convicted of voter fraud, exposing the democrat lie that democrats don't commit voter fraud.

https://www.rnla.org/vote_fraud_likely_gone_on_here_for_years_in_alabama
An Alabama grand jury indicted the girlfriend of Dothan commissioner Amos Newsome on 23 counts of vote fraud in the campaign to re-elect Newsome last August. After absentee ballots favored Newsome by a 119-5 margin, his opponent filed a complaint, because Newsome won by only 14 votes. Prompted by the wide discrepancy, the county sheriff conducted a thorough investigation over several weeks, interviewing more than 100 witnesses.
The alleged vote fraud scheme includes two additional women besides Newsom’s girlfriend. The first woman is charged with 20 counts of vote fraud, the second is charged with 10 counts.
Sheriff Andy Hughes says that, “voter fraud has likely gone on here for years, usually in the same ...

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks Trump actually won the 2020 election is just full-on delusional. If you really "know for a fact that democrats stole the election by fraud," then you're going to have to explain to me how it was that public opinion polls taken before the election by the conservative Rasmussen Reports and Fox News showed Biden leading Trump. In fact, every nationwide poll taken before the election showed Biden leading Trump.

I have a friend, a former co-worker, who's gone full QAnon. His latest news to me is that Hillary Clinton has already been executed and that Trump will be restored to the presidency in August. He told me several months ago that Nancy Pelosi had been arrested at the Mexican boarder as she was trying to flee the country. This is all lunacy, but it shows how gullible and deluded you people can be.

Arthur Brain

I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks Trump actually won the 2020 election is just full-on delusional. If you really "know for a fact that democrats stole the election by fraud," then you're going to have to explain to me how it was that public opinion polls taken before the election by the conservative Rasmussen Reports and Fox News showed Biden leading Trump. In fact, every nationwide poll taken before the election showed Biden leading Trump.

I have a friend, a former co-worker, who's gone full QAnon. His latest news to me is that Hillary Clinton has already been executed and that Trump will be restored to the presidency in August. He told me several months ago that Nancy Pelosi had been arrested at the Mexican boarder as she was trying to flee the country. This is all lunacy, but it shows how gullible and deluded you people can be.
Oh wow, sorry to hear about your friend. That is full on loop the loop bat crazy.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Because you say so?
Right back at you! If you really "know for a fact that democrats stole the election by fraud," then you're going to have to explain how it was that public opinion polls taken before the election by the conservative Rasmussen Reports and Fox News showed Biden leading Trump. In fact, every nationwide poll taken before the election showed Biden leading Trump.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Right back at you! If you really "know for a fact that democrats stole the election by fraud," then you're going to have to explain how it was that public opinion polls taken before the election by the conservative Rasmussen Reports and Fox News showed Biden leading Trump. In fact, every nationwide poll taken before the election showed Biden leading Trump.
That's because of leftists engaging in cancel culture. When a conservative gets a phone call from some stranger wanting to know who he is going to vote for, what goes through his mind is fear. He will often lie and say he is either voting Democrat or is undecided.

This is why very different results were obtained when people were asked who they thought their neighbors were going to vote for. See https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...believe-their-neighbors-are-voting-for-trump/

Arthur Brain

That's because of leftists engaging in cancel culture. When a conservative gets a phone call from some stranger wanting to know who he is going to vote for, what goes through his mind is fear. He will often lie and say he is either voting Democrat or is undecided.

This is why very different results were obtained when people were asked who they thought their neighbors were going to vote for. See https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...believe-their-neighbors-are-voting-for-trump/
Why would it be fear exactly?! Do you speak on behalf of all conservatives here because I doubt all of them are paranoid. Fear of what precisely?

Oh, and 'breitbart'? Hardly the yardstick for objective commentary...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Oh, and 'breitbart'? Hardly the yardstick for objective commentary...

Once again, why do you care more about where information comes from than you do about the information itself?

Genetic fallacy, and especially here, poisoning the well and ad hominem against Breitbart.

Attack the argument, not the people making it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Opinion polls are unreliable.