The "QAnon" Fraud!

marke

Then perhaps you should take the time to read the thread and avoid spewing irrelevant spam in it.
You talk about weirdos and their strange ideas that have nothing to do with Christian conservatives and their sound judgment and advice. You are spewing spam, not me.

Arthur Brain

You talk about weirdos and their strange ideas that have nothing to do with Christian conservatives and their sound judgment and advice. You are spewing spam, not me.
Did you even read the title of this thread? It's about Qanon, and unfortunately several Christian conservatives have been taken in by it.

marke

Did you even read the title of this thread? It's about Qanon, and unfortunately several Christian conservatives have been taken in by it.
I am just pointing out the fact that most Bible-believing Christians are not fooled by lies and deception propagated by those who are not right with God.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I am just pointing out the fact that most Bible-believing Christians are not fooled by lies and deception propagated by those who are not right with God.
Ah, but many Bible-believing Christians are fooled by lies and deception propagated by those who falsely pretend to be right with God.

marke

Ah, but many Bible-believing Christians are fooled by lies and deception propagated by those who falsely pretend to be right with God.
What a pointless vague broad-brush allegation. I am reminded of the way racists say, 'But many whites are misled to believe blacks are no smarter than monkeys,' or 'Many blacks think all whites are racists and deserve to die.' Bible-believing Christians honor God who gives them good understanding. Fools who do not honor God are likely to believe any stupid thing no matter how religious they claim to be.

Arthur Brain

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Bible-believing Christians honor God who gives them good understanding. Fools who do not honor God are likely to believe any stupid thing no matter how religious they claim to be.
Ever heard of Jim and Tammy Faye Baker? Jimmy Swaggart? Jerry Falwell Jr? Peter Popoff? Ted Haggard? The list goes on and on. Yes, Bible-believing Christians get fooled often. It happens practically all the time. QAnon is just another scam many "Bible-believing Christians" are stepping their feet into.

marke

Ever heard of Jim and Tammy Faye Baker? Jimmy Swaggart? Jerry Falwell Jr? Peter Popoff? Ted Haggard? The list goes on and on. Yes, Bible-believing Christians get fooled often. It happens practically all the time. QAnon is just another scam many "Bible-believing Christians" are stepping their feet into.
Fake Christians have become famous preachers, famous politicians, famous actors, and others. Don't make the mistake of going to hell because you think you are better than fake Christians who will also be going to hell for not being real.

marke

Apparently he is at that although it's completely ridiculous of course.

Trump cannot be restored as president at this point. The damage is done and too many Americans still believe the democrat lies about their professed 'honesty' and 'integrity,' which is horse crap.

Arthur Brain

I don't know. I just heard someone say that is what is being said, but of course I believe that is nonsense.
Trump is touting it himself...

Of course there's several far right 'allies' who are encouraging it all like Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell, Michael Flynn and the like...

Arthur Brain

Trump cannot be restored as president at this point. The damage is done and too many Americans still believe the democrat lies about their professed 'honesty' and 'integrity,' which is horse crap.
Would they be better off buying into the Qanon garbage instead?

marke

Trump is touting it himself...

Of course there's several far right 'allies' who are encouraging it all like Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell, Michael Flynn and the like...
Even the best of men can be deceived. That is why all men should seek God diligently for protection against deception, especially in these last days when the devil is running wild, knowing his time is short.

Arthur Brain

Even the best of men can be deceived. That is why all men should seek God diligently for protection against deception, especially in these last days when the devil is running wild, knowing his time is short.
Well, Trump hardly counts as such does he? Why is he so deluded as to believe he can possibly be inaugurated back into office in August?