The "QAnon" Fraud!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
More likely it will be Antifa posing as a QAnon group so that Q will get the blame. Don't believe me? Check out this 1 minute clip of Antifa (most likely) posing as Q supporters.

Antifa, posing as wigged-out right-wing conspiracy theorists?

Sounds like poetic justice to me.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Those last two posts show that DC is panicking because they see that Q is over the target.

My my my. Such a big fuss being made by some supposed loser LARP in his mother's basement.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Those last two posts show that DC is panicking because they see that Q is over the target.

My my my. Such a big fuss being made by some supposed loser LARP in his mother's basement.

It's all those Republicans who are part of the Deep State. It seems that they are even Deeper than the Democrats.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
It's all those Republicans who are part of the Deep State. It seems that they are even Deeper than the Democrats.

You're exactly right. I don't know if there are as many traitors to this country in the Republican party as in the Democrat party but the Republicans certainly have their share.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
During an interview with CNN's John Berman, Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) denounced the QAnon conspiracy theory and called for his party to condemn it:

Can you figure out why he cowardly called for his party to merely condemn it rather than investigate it? Are you afraid of what your investigation might reveal, Mr. Kinzinger?

Arthur Brain

A cabal of Satan worshipping pedophiles are in power, running a global child sex trafficking operation and Trump is battling them? How dumb can things possibly get?!

Only on the fringes...

A nutball "outfit" along with anyone so cringe worthy lacking in brain matter to lap it up.

(Yes, I'm getting paid to write this although the last few cheques haven't cleared which is starting to wind me up...)

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Arthur Brain

There's no such thing as "Q Proof". Once Trump has left office, either of his own volition or forcefully, you can probably expect to see Q-Anon get a fair bit quieter...

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
There's no such thing as "Q Proof". Once Trump has left office, either of his own volition or forcefully, you can probably expect to see Q-Anon get a fair bit quieter...

Post 131 in this thread: How did Q know?

Last edited by a moderator:

Arthur Brain

How did Q know back in 2018 that Kashyap Patel was eventually going to make headline news?

Considering his position, it was hardly surprising that he'd be involved in headline news. Do you think Q is clairvoyant or something? Else, how come Q didn't predict a sound beating for Trump in this election?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Considering his position, it was hardly surprising that he'd be involved in headline news.

Lots of people at his level never make headline news.

Do you think Q is clairvoyant or something?

When the owner of your company tells you that the company will be marketing a new product next month and you tell your wife about it, when that product hits the shelves she is not going to think you're clairvoyant.

Likewise, Q knew that Kashyap Patella would be in the news, not because Q is clairvoyant but because Q Is part of the Trump administration.

Else, how come Q didn't predict a sound beating for Trump in this election?

I didn't know that Biden has already been sworn in.