The New Testament is Jewish

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
He was put in her by the Holy Ghost

Jesus was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit. Conception requires a fertilized ovum.

You simply don't understand human reproduction and you are denying Jesus came in the flesh.

Jesus said he is the Son of Man, i.e. born human and converted to immortality.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No the jews are not Gods people Rom 9:8 !
Hebrews 11:24-31 NASB - 24 By faith Moses, when he had grown up, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter, 25 choosing rather to endure ill-treatment with the people of God than to enjoy the passing pleasures of sin, 26 considering the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures of Egypt; for he was looking to the reward. 27 By faith he left Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king; for he endured, as seeing Him who is unseen. 28 By faith he kept the Passover and the sprinkling of the blood, so that he who destroyed the firstborn would not touch them. 29 By faith they passed through the Red Sea as though they were passing through dry land; and the Egyptians, when they attempted it, were drowned. 30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down after they had been encircled for seven days. 31 By faith Rahab the harlot did not perish along with those who were disobedient, after she had welcomed the spies in peace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
not even in the first century were believers accepted as even Saul persecuted and put to death those who taught of One rising from the dead...he even approved of Stephen's stoning as the poor man was speaking of the rejection by Israel and that tribe of their messiah. Now if Stephen had not been killed or later Paul and all the other apostles by that tribe, you could say that the "chosen" chose Him...but instead they killed poor Stephen because he taught they rejected their messiah...

Now along comes you and makes poor Stephen a liar...

What type of scripture? You really do remind me of those that claim "da joos" own the banks, run the media, started every war, but this one really is unbelievable...Moses wasn't even of that tribe and he wrote what God told him to... are you inferring that God himself is of Judah?
In Judaism there was the expectation of the Messiah who would come. And He came! This is Biblical Judaism.

By Jewish Scriptures I mean the TaNaKh. We also have the New Testament Writings or the New Testament Scriptures. The Jewish Scriptures begin with the Written Torah.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I agree with you and I am well aware that if we continue keeping the Law, we are saved from all evil or troubles
in life.

Now, regarding Paul and his defense that he had never committed an offense against the Law and the Temple, to preach that we have been released from the Law as he said in Rom. 7:6, it was a lying offense because Jesus himself taught that we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law which will stand as long as heaven and earth pass away. (Mat' 5:17-19 and Luke 16:29-31) As the Temple was concerned, it was an offense to camouflage himself as
an observer of the Law when he had no vow to pay. Hypocrisy is an act of offense to a holy place.
See 2 Timothy 3:12 NASB.

I believe we are saved by faith. This is what separates the believer from the unbeliever. As for the Law, God gave it to the nation of Israel. This is why we observe it. In the new covenant which came to the house of Israel and the house of Judah in Yeshua Messiah we have God's law written upon hearts and minds. I encourage you to read about Paul as a part of your reading of the New Testament Scriptures. He studied under Gamaliel. He persecuted this way to the death.

Acts 22:3-30 NASB - 3 "I am a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city, educated under Gamaliel, strictly according to the law of our fathers, being zealous for God just as you all are today. 4 "I persecuted this Way to the death, binding and putting both men and women into prisons, 5 as also the high priest and all the Council of the elders can testify. From them I also received letters to the brethren, and started off for Damascus in order to bring even those who were there to Jerusalem as prisoners to be punished. 6 "But it happened that as I was on my way, approaching Damascus about noontime, a very bright light suddenly flashed from heaven all around me, 7 and I fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to me, 'Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?' 8 "And I answered, 'Who are You, Lord?' And He said to me, 'I am Jesus the Nazarene, whom you are persecuting.' 9 "And those who were with me saw the light, to be sure, but did not understand the voice of the One who was speaking to me. 10 "And I said, 'What shall I do, Lord?' And the Lord said to me, 'Get up and go on into Damascus, and there you will be told of all that has been appointed for you to do.' 11 "But since I could not see because of the brightness of that light, I was led by the hand by those who were with me and came into Damascus. 12 "A certain Ananias, a man who was devout by the standard of the Law, and well spoken of by all the Jews who lived there, 13 came to me, and standing near said to me, 'Brother Saul, receive your sight!' And at that very time I looked up at him. 14 "And he said, 'The God of our fathers has appointed you to know His will and to see the Righteous One and to hear an utterance from His mouth. 15 'For you will be a witness for Him to all men of what you have seen and heard. 16 'Now why do you delay? Get up and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on His name.' 17 "It happened when I returned to Jerusalem and was praying in the temple, that I fell into a trance, 18 and I saw Him saying to me, 'Make haste, and get out of Jerusalem quickly, because they will not accept your testimony about Me.' 19 "And I said, 'Lord, they themselves understand that in one synagogue after another I used to imprison and beat those who believed in You. 20 'And when the blood of Your witness Stephen was being shed, I also was standing by approving, and watching out for the coats of those who were slaying him.' 21 "And He said to me, 'Go! For I will send you far away to the Gentiles.'" 22 They listened to him up to this statement, and then they raised their voices and said, "Away with such a fellow from the earth, for he should not be allowed to live!" 23 And as they were crying out and throwing off their cloaks and tossing dust into the air, 24 the commander ordered him to be brought into the barracks, stating that he should be examined by scourging so that he might find out the reason why they were shouting against him that way. 25 But when they stretched him out with thongs, Paul said to the centurion who was standing by, "Is it lawful for you to scourge a man who is a Roman and uncondemned?" 26 When the centurion heard this, he went to the commander and told him, saying, "What are you about to do? For this man is a Roman." 27 The commander came and said to him, "Tell me, are you a Roman?" And he said, "Yes." 28 The commander answered, "I acquired this citizenship with a large sum of money." And Paul said, "But I was actually born a citizen." 29 Therefore those who were about to examine him immediately let go of him; and the commander also was afraid when he found out that he was a Roman, and because he had put him in chains. 30 But on the next day, wishing to know for certain why he had been accused by the Jews, he released him and ordered the chief priests and all the Council to assemble, and brought Paul down and set him before them.

1 Corinthians 15:9 NASB - 9 For I am the least of the apostles, and not fit to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

Galatians 1:23 NASB - 23 but only, they kept hearing, "He who once persecuted us is now preaching the faith which he once tried to destroy."

beloved57

Jesus was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit. Conception requires a fertilized ovum.

You simply don't understand human reproduction and you are denying Jesus came in the flesh.

Jesus said he is the Son of Man, i.e. born human and converted to immortality.

Jesus Christ did not have a natural father, Joseph wasn't his father, he never touched her, Jesus was born of a virgin. He was not a product of Mary's egg. He was put in her by the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ did come in the flesh. Adam was flesh and blood, did he have a natural mother and father ?

clefty

In Judaism there was the expectation of the Messiah who would come.
and they still wait for Him...well some do...some Zionist type feel they as a collective tribe are the messiah...
And He came!
is exactly what got poor Stephen stoned because they rejected the cornerstone...He actually became a stumbling block

This is Biblical Judaism.
what should have been you mean but even He mourned for them as they killed their own prophets and such...

By Jewish Scriptures I mean the TaNaKh. We also have the New Testament Writings or the New Testament Scriptures. The Jewish Scriptures begin with the Written Torah.

Again... Moses was not a Jew...and the majority of Jews to not consider the NT theirs...please read about poor Stephen as to why not...

And oh yeah...remember how the Almighty One keeps repeating "My Word" and others claim all scripture was from Him?

Why you make them liars too with this "scripture is Jewish" nonsense...

clefty

Jesus Christ did not have a natural father, Joseph wasn't his father, he never touched her, Jesus was born of a virgin. He was not a product of Mary's egg. He was put in her by the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ did come in the flesh. Adam was flesh and blood, did he have a natural mother and father ?

So which part was Adam's Seed?

beloved57

So in what way was he related to humanity?

I don't understand that question. The point is, Jesus was not a natural born jew. Joseph wasn't his father, and He's not from the egg of Mary. Are you going to tell me who fertilized Mary's ovary?