The Incarnation of the WORD

Prizebeatz1

What in the world are you talking about now...?:kookoo:

Just because you have said the last word doesn't change the fact that you've lost both the battle and the war together at the same time. I know your feelings are hurt so I hope you find a way to forgive yourself. Peace.

Apple7

Just because you have said the last word doesn't change the fact that you've lost both the battle and the war together at the same time. I know your feelings are hurt so I hope you find a way to forgive yourself. Peace.

No one even knows (or cares) what you are talking about....now run along...

Right Divider

Body part
Who impregnated Mary?
So now you think that the Holy Spirit is a man?

Would it be Jesus' father?
Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 1:18 NKJV)

But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit." (Matthew 1:20 NKJV)

And the angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you and the power of the Highest will overshadow you, therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God. (Luke 1:35 NKJV)​
The Holy Spirit is not a person, it is the power of the Most High that can be poured out on a person.
I see that you love to pour your OWN meaning into each and every verse.

Yes, the Holy Spirit is a person and not some "force". You FAIL!
Act 5:3-4 KJV But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? (4) Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.
Just EXACTLY how does someone lie to ANYTHING other than a PERSON?

These two verses clearly show that:

1. The Holy Spirit is a PERSON.
  2. The Holy Spirit is GOD.

oatmeal

In order to understand the NT, you must study the OT.

All throughout the OT, The Word of Yahweh (i.e. The Word of God) visited the prophets.....this was the pre-incarnate Word, Jesus Christ.

So, you obviously do not dare answer my questions.

You need to read scripture and think about what you are actually reading, not injecting your pagan threeology into it.

oatmeal

The way I see it is that there always has been a trinity.

"Let US make man in our image, after our likeness" Genesis 1:26.

God appeared in a human form many times in the Old Testament.
I believe that God appeared to Adam in a physical human form.

"There are three that bear record in heaven, The Father, the word and the Holy Spirit" 1 John 5:7.

The "Word" is the second person of the Godhead that became flesh and dwelt among us (Jesus) John 1:14.

Is God a we literally or figuratively?

or is He or is it They an "I" as in "I am" ?

Is God a we are? or are They a "We are"?

Or is "I am" literal? or is "I am" figurative?

Exodus 3:14

And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

So which is it? Is God a "We are that We are" or "I am that I am"?

keypurr

That is what all of you "Jesus is not God" people say.

I consider the KJV to be the most accurate version of the Bible that there is.

Who is the "US" in Genesis 1:26.

Who was that, that turned water into wine, healed the sick, fed 5000, walked on water, raised the dead and ascended into heaven?

Your wrong about the KJV.

God created all through his son who is the we/us/our in the book on Genesis.

Posted from the TOL App!

Apple7

So, you obviously do not dare answer my questions.

You need to read scripture and think about what you are actually reading, not injecting your pagan threeology into it.

Clearly, you have never performed a study on the OT usage of 'debar Yahweh'.

As a New Years' resolution....can you please get some new material?!

keypurr

Act 5:3-4 KJV But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? (4) Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Some lie on their tax form.
The IRS think they are god.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

Colossians 1:14-19, I believe to be Jesus. What do you say?

What you fail to understand is that Jesus was born in Bethlehem, he did not create the Universe. However the spirit that dwelled in him is the word that God used to create everything. That spirit is the express image of the Father. Heb 1:3. That spirit was God's first creation. Firstborn of all creatures. Col 1:15.

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

popsthebuilder

"In the beginning....." What beginning does this refer to? Can there be a beginning to what is eternal? Can this really mean the beginning of creation? Here comes the father of lies with the implication that God and creation are separate. Herein lies the downfall of many. What is behind this unconscious desire to separate from God?
If you think creator and creation are equivalent the you are being foolish.

popsthebuilder

That's only true in the physical realm, which is a manifestation of the Spirit's power. God needed physical reproduction to provide candidates for spiritual reproduction based on Christ's character.

And so it is.
I'm sorry but God needs nothing. Christ was and is for our sake, as is our worship of GOD.

popsthebuilder

The Holy spirit is not a person though can indwell in one by the will of GOD.

Prizebeatz1

If you think creator and creation are equivalent the you are being foolish.

I wouldn't be too quick to judge if I were you. If your idea of God is that he is not everywhere then you don't actually know God. You only know a limited idea of what you think God should look like. Perhaps you are the one who is being foolish.

Last edited: