The embarrassment of receiving an infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
David Letterman has a segment called small town news where he shows clippings from newspapers around the country. I was going to author a thread with that title but decided against it. A TOL member might think it was somehow a disguised attack. :idunno:

whatever you do, don't include any stories that involve cary grant or you'll get banned :darwinsm:

has rusha accepted Jesus Christ as her personal savior?

As much or more than you have ...

i know God and i long ago accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior

can you say the same?

i look forward to seeing all the evil people in the world receive their just rewards

You should look forward to Rusha hearing the gospel of Christ ....

rusha has been hearing the Good News on this site for the past six and a half years and rejecting it for the same amount of time

while i don't discount the power of God and His miracles, for six and a half years rusha has demonstrated that she rejects God and sides with satan

Yes it does, because if it has, i'm likely wasting my breath even attempting. If it hasn't, no one knows his response to this approach yet until we find out. I wanna know what i'm stepping into.

go here: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95353

His reason for being here, on TOL.....

you've been rejecting christ for the past six and a half years

what is your reason for being here, satan?

This is something i'm definitely considering. Even more so after his lack of response,

sorry - time was running out at the library and the screen froze - didn't seem worth logging onto another computer for the ten minutes left (and the staff was giving me dirty looks)

hence my 'Hey! You! Explain yourself.' post.

i'll get to it, i'll get to it

posting on tol ain't the only thing i'm doing here

Good, you understand why i'm torn, then. It's only natural to want to shine, and it's an area he does just that in. See, the thing about a troll is that they have a way of bringing out things in you that you never even knew were there. Sure, it's more comfortable to leave them unseen, but not in the long run if it means unknowingly causing others problems with your concealed evil. 1 Cor. 11:30-32. Are any of his targets guilty of denying the reality of certain sins in their hearts? I consider trolls to be warranted, sometimes.

town and his sycophants (friends) like to try to label me as a "troll" when i turn their behavior back on them

:idunno: meh - it's no skin off my nose

here's an old thread where i tried to see if we couldn't all get along

turns out we can't :(

btw - i was posting here as some other dude at the time - you will often see some of town's sycophants refer to me as sod or koban (another name i used in the past) - apparently they get confused easily :idunno:

IF I were to believe in the reality of the Christian God...

it would be a good first step toward your salvation :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...i believe in God and i long ago accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior
Something I've never questioned. But then, I don't use my faith as an extension of personal malice. That's your meat.

rusha has been hearing the Good News on this site for the past six and a half years and rejecting it for the same amount of time
Again, you don't know what has or hasn't been going on inside of her over this time, though you can be sure your form of witness has been no more effective than how you see any other. But you cut off the rest of that quote, as you're prone to do, because it makes a point you don't want to address.

while i don't discount the power of God and His miracles, for six and a half years rusha has demonstrated that she rejects God and sides with satan
I don't agree with that declaration as truth, but how long did Saul live and what was his literal purpose before Christ found and changed him? And how long did you live before your conversion?

I was an atheist for decades. I suppose someone hungry to judge and feel superior (that projected theme of yours) might have said a similar thing of me. You should be careful of that debt you owe and how you approach others in light of it.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
i missed that one!

thanks anna!

nice see you were obsessing over thinking of me over the summer when i was gone! :darwinsm:

You posted in it three days in. :chuckle:

i don't have time to read through the whole thread, but I want to point out that rusha is a disgusting satan-led hell-bound pervert who rejects Christ's sacrifice and spits on the Cross

thank God there's a hell for those like her

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Something I've never questioned.

did i say you did? :idunno:

I don't use my faith

i see no evidence of Christianity in you town - all i see is a strong desire to feed your ego

Again, you don't know what has or hasn't been going on inside of her over this time

has rusha accepted Jesus Christ as her Savior?

if not, she's controlled by satan

you cut off the rest of that quote, as you're prone to do...

...because i have no desire to address every single niggling little point that spews forth from your obsessive keyboard

deal with it :idunno:

I don't agree with that declaration as truth

then we're done

go away now :wave2:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Because you've taken such glee in imagining her damnation so many times they all blur together. That's understandable.

well sure

why shouldn't i? :idunno:

she's a disgusting satan-led hell-bound pervert who rejects Christ's sacrifice and spits on the Cross

thank God there's a hell for those like her

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
did i say you did? :idunno:
It was, as you make certain to cull in your cherry picking, the set up to note how you use your declared faith as an extension of personal malice.

i see no evidence of Christianity in you town
I'm not responsible for your eyesight, but thanks for underscoring my point about you and how you are with the faith.

- all i see is a strong desire to feed your ego
You see what you want to or need to see.

has rusha accepted Jesus Christ as her Savior?

if not, she's controlled by satan
If that were true then nothing you can say would matter. She's not free to make choices. She's controlled and this is all predestined theater.

I didn't know that was your theological premise.

...because i have no desire to address every single niggling little point that spews forth from your obsessive keyboard
You don't address points, you mischaracterize them in route to some childish insult or bit of pot stirring dishonesty.

then we're done
Then stop talking to and about me as though you were some girl whose heart had been broken. I'm not initiating these conversations.

go away now :wave2:
Still struggling to assert the authority that eludes you, eh? Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.