The embarrassment of receiving an infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

staind.raindrop

Pretty much. Res stalks and bashes Town. Someone comments on his obsession. He call them retards. I say "you're spooky" and Res tells me how much he enjoys the idea of me burning in hell.

He really needs his own bumper sticker or maybe a tattoo or infomercial.

I speak from experience when i say that sometimes, destructive is constructive. I'm not saying that i know exactly what's happening here, it's just something to consider.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I speak from experience when i say that sometimes, destructive is constructive.

There is nothing constructive that comes from Res. His reason for being here, on TOL, is to take out his frustration on a few different targets.

The one thing that I have going in my favor that other non believers might not is that I was raised in a Christian household, most of my family are Christians, as well as many of my friends. Thankfully, I KNOW that Res is only a self-labeled Christian and not representative of all others.

staind.raindrop

There is nothing constructive that comes from Res. His reason for being here, on TOL, is to take out his frustration on a few different targets.

The one thing that I have going in my favor that other non believers might not is that I was raised in a Christian household, most of my family are Christians, as well as many of my friends. Thankfully, I KNOW that Res is only a self-labeled Christian and not representative of all others.

This is something i'm definitely considering. Even more so after his lack of response, but that could just be due to time constraints. I think he has an eye for insidious folly and shouldn't be entirely brushed off simply because his approach is lacking. I also don't think his approach should be beyond reproach, hence my 'Hey! You! Explain yourself.' post.

bybee

This is something i'm definitely considering. Even more so after his lack of response, but that could just be due to time constraints. I think he has an eye for insidious folly and shouldn't be entirely brushed off simply because his approach is lacking. I also don't think his approach should be beyond reproach, hence my 'Hey! You! Explain yourself.' post.

If there should be such a thing as "Demon Possessed" he shows signs of qualifying.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

No worries. You are relatively new here and it's only natural for you to want to read for yourself and gain your own perspective.

What's sad is that Res actually has the ability to be quite humorous. It's too bad that almost every moment of the time he spends on TOL is directed into baiting and attacking those he has decided to target.

staind.raindrop

No worries. You are relatively new here and it's only natural for you to want to read for yourself and gain your own perspective.

What's sad is that Res actually has the ability to be quite humorous. It's too bad that almost every moment of the time he spends on TOL is directed into baiting and attacking those he has decided to target.

Good, you understand why i'm torn, then. It's only natural to want to shine, and it's an area he does just that in. See, the thing about a troll is that they have a way of bringing out things in you that you never even knew were there. Sure, it's more comfortable to leave them unseen, but not in the long run if it means unknowingly causing others problems with your concealed evil. 1 Cor. 11:30-32. Are any of his targets guilty of denying the reality of certain sins in their hearts? I consider trolls to be warranted, sometimes.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good, you understand why i'm torn, then. It's only natural to want to shine, and it's an area he does just that in. See, the thing about a troll is that they have a way of bringing out things in you that you never even knew were there. Sure, it's more comfortable to leave them unseen, but not in the long run if it means unknowingly causing others problems with your concealed evil. 1 Cor. 11:30-32. Are any of his targets guilty of denying the reality of certain sins in their hearts? I consider trolls to be warranted, sometimes.

I haven't seen any guilt in any of his targets. They are guilty of disagreeing with him and his treatment of others.

staind.raindrop

I haven't seen any guilt in any of his targets. They are guilty of disagreeing with him and his treatment of others.

I don't mean guilty in their treatment of him, i'm talking about in their lives. God sends trolls. I'm not trying to say this behavior should be the acceptable norm, i'm saying that trolls have value too.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't mean guilty in their treatment of him, i'm talking about in their lives. God sends trolls. I'm not trying to say this behavior should be the acceptable norm, i'm saying that trolls have value too.

IF I were to believe in the reality of the Christian God, I would say that He is not responsible for Res. I have never seen Res contribute anything of value to this sight including being some kind of positive witness to others.

staind.raindrop

IF I were to believe in the reality of the Christian God, I would say that He is not responsible for Res. I have never seen Res contribute anything of value to this sight including being some kind of positive witness to others.

Everyone's definition of constructive is different, i guess. I personally believe there is more than one way to achieve it. I'm not saying anything about anyone with this.

Arthur Brain

artie's a retard :idunno:

Eh, carries as much weight as a Hitler treatise on racial equality.

what most people don't realize is that, in artie's case, it's self imposed by his penchant for posting drunk

They don't realize it cos it ain't true, but have fun pedaling that one as you will.

Anyway, as "fun" is it would no doubt be to return to the oh so witty exchanges you're famous for I'd sooner hack my head off with a celery stick instead.

Have fun trolling.

bybee

Eh, carries as much weight as a Hitler treatise on racial equality.

They don't realize it cos it ain't true, but have fun pedaling that one as you will.

Anyway, as "fun" is it would no doubt be to return to the oh so witty exchanges you're famous for I'd sooner hack my head off with a celery stick instead.

Have fun trolling.

Based on the evidence it appears that he is a pathological liar. He lies even when it is not to his benefit.
Of course a person who lives alone in the woods without electricity or indoor plumbing might be expected to get off track now and then.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
artie, anna, rusha, zoo

Friends all

Yep. :)

Drives him nuts.

rushazooannaartie

anna, rusha, bybee, artie and zoo

artie and zoo and rusha

anna, artie, zoo, bybee and rusha

anna told rusha to tell artie

town
rusha
anna
bybee
zoo
artie

I'm thankful for my friends. :)

MarkA

For those of you who have received an infraction of some kind at TOL or some other online forum, were you embarrassed? Does it feel like people are looking at your profile thinking "what is that guys problem"?

Here is the deal. All have sinned and fallen short of th glory of God! How much less serious is it to have an Internet infraction on your record?
well if the infraction was because of a sin, than it should be shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.