The embarrassment of receiving an infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexlunae

she's been rejecting Jesus long before she's had me to blame

It isn't just you, SoD. Everywhere you look, Christians in the public space are giving it a bad name. I know better than to judge all Christians the same way, because of what often seems like a mere handful of counter-examples, in spite of you and those like you.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
It isn't just you, SoD.

phew - that's a relief

'cause i thought it was just me

Everywhere you look, Christians in the public space are giving it a bad name. I know better than to judge all Christians the same way, because of what often seems like a mere handful of counter-examples, in spite of you and those like you.

accepting Christ isn't for everybody

in fact, it isn't for many

you've got lots of company

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
no rusha, i'm talking about you

and it's not the joke

Coming from *you*, it is absolutely a joke. A sick joke. From you.

You use your deity as a way to validate your maliciousness and everyone knows it.

bybee

Why, do you think I'm going to die tonight? Maybe, but statistically it's not all that likely.

But you're in luck. I'm writing to you from Friday morning, and I'm still here, so far.

Hi Rex, it's still Thursday evening here and a beautiful blizzard blanketing everything. I've shoveled three times and will get out one more time before I go to bed.
Tonight I shall sleep like a log!

rexlunae

Hi Rex, it's still Thursday evening here and a beautiful blizzard blanketing everything. I've shoveled three times and will get out one more time before I go to bed.
Tonight I shall sleep like a log!

Hello bybee,

I spent 30+ years in one of the coldest parts of the lower 48, so I can sympathize with that. And there is a definite beauty to the snow, even when it's blowing. But for this year, at the risk of sounding smug, I think I'll go snorkeling while the maid does the bed and the vacuuming.

Stay warm and stay safe up there.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How do you know, i believe she said she used to be a professing christian, you believe in osas dont you?

Very true, though I am not comfortable discussing it here considering the way it is being used to attack me.

bybee

Hello bybee,

I spent 30+ years in one of the coldest parts of the lower 48, so I can sympathize with that. And there is a definite beauty to the snow, even when it's blowing. But for this year, at the risk of sounding smug, I think I'll go snorkeling while the maid does the bed and the vacuuming.

Thanks! You have fun!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hello bybee,

Cali ... how I miss it. We will hopefully be able to move back before next winter.

rexlunae

Cali ... how I miss it. We will hopefully be able to move back before next winter.

It's a great state, and I really like living there. But...at the moment, I'm a little further west and south than that. Even in California, the snorkeling would be a little cold this time of year without a wet-suit.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Of course a person who lives alone in the woods without electricity or indoor plumbing might be expected to get off track now and then.

:freak:

alone?

nope - got my beagle

and lotsa friends at school

in the woods?

well, our estate is wooded, yes, but there's neighbors around and a road that lets me drive right to my driveway and everything

without electricity?

:freak: i have electricity

indoor plumbing?

i have indoor plumbing, going out

just no water supply until may, other than the buckets i haul from the boathouse

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
How do you know, i believe she said she used to be a professing christian, you believe in osas dont you?

anything rusha says is channelled through satan, who is controlling her

whether or not she claims she was a professing Christian, she has chosen to reject Christ now

bybee

:freak:

alone?

nope - got my beagle

and lotsa friends at school

in the woods?

well, our estate is wooded, yes, but there's neighbors around and a road that lets me drive right to my driveway and everything

without electricity?

:freak: i have electricity

indoor plumbing?

i have indoor plumbing, going out

just no water supply until may, other than the buckets i haul from the boathouse

How nice.

bybee

Very true, though I am not comfortable discussing it here considering the way it is being used to attack me.

As a wise person in my past used to say "Oh what a surprise there shall be at Heaven's Gate for so many who shall find themselves on the wrong side looking in at so many that they judged as not worthy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.