The embarrassment of receiving an infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

It was, as you make certain to cull in your cherry picking, the set up to note how you use your declared faith as an extension of personal malice.

I'm not responsible for your eyesight, but thanks for underscoring my point about you and how you are with the faith.

You see what you want to or need to see.

If that were true then nothing you can say would matter. She's not free to make choices. She's controlled and this is all predestined theater.

I didn't know that was your theological premise.

You don't address points, you mischaracterize them in route to some childish insult or bit of pot stirring dishonesty.

Then stop talking to and about me as though you were some girl whose heart had been broken. I'm not initiating these conversations.

Still struggling to assert the authority that eludes you, eh? Good luck with that.

He is like a rogue albino elephant, rejected and dangerous.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
He is like a rogue albino elephant, rejected and dangerous.
He's been hanging around Quixote's again. Just locked him out. Sad case. He can't let go of me, so of course I'm the "best example" he can find to rail about something.

It's a bit creepy. Jumped into the Kansas thread to call names, right behind my post too. Coincidence or more creepy?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He's been hanging around Quixote's again. Just locked him out. Sad case. He can't let go of me, so of course I'm the "best example" he can find to rail about something.

It's a bit creepy. Jumped into the Kansas thread to call names, right behind my post too. Coincidence or more creepy?

You forgot spooky.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Hey! You! Explain yourself.

Psalms 52 Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.

2 The tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.

3 Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.

4 Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.

5 God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.

6 The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:

7 Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.

Psalm 58:3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

4 Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear;

5 Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.

6 Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O Lord.

7 Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces.

8 As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.

9 Before your pots can feel the thorns, he shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in his wrath.

10 The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.

Psalm 37:13 but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he knows their day is coming.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
rusha has chosen to reject Jesus Christ for the past six and a half years she's been posting here

doesn't get more wicked than that :idunno:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Speaking about your other self again, eh Koban?

no rusha, i'm talking about you

and it's not the joke you think it is

if you die tonight, you'll spend eternity in hell

Do you guys think these posts are the way to bring her back to Christ?

i think rusha has had ample opportunity over the past six and a half years to find her way back to Christ if she wanted to

she's chosen to embrace satan

Status
Not open for further replies.