ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You can have your opinion of my salvation, but it has no bearing on what is written.

It might not have occurred to you that you are blind the gospel written in Acts ch 2.

LA
The gospel that was preached in Acts 2 is not the gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The gospel that was preached in Acts 2 is not the gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16-17 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is The Everlasting Gospel that has always and alone had the power to save sinners since the fall of Adam.

Only the devil would invent basis to disagree . . .

heir

TOL Subscriber
MADists reject the Gospel of Jesus Christ in its entirety; therefore, they fall into the camp of unbelievers left in their unbelief.
We declare the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as the gospel we received, wherein we stand and by which also we are saved!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
We declare the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as the gospel we received, wherein we stand and by which also we are saved!

I Corinthians 15:1-4 is a basic and simplistic summary of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, that is found in its fullness, by reading the entire bible.

Romans 12:33-36

heir

TOL Subscriber
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is The Everlasting Gospel that has always and alone had the power to save sinners since the fall of Adam.

Only the devil would invent basis to disagree . . .

The gospel of Jesus Christ began in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John Mark 1:1-4 KJV

The everlasting gospel will be preached by an angel (future) in Revelation!

Revelation 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Neither are the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) that saves anyone and everyone today who will hear it and trust the Lord believing it for salvation!

heir

TOL Subscriber
I Corinthians 15:1-4 is a basic and simplistic summary of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, that is found in its fullness, by reading the entire bible.
Nang's good news is one must read the entire Bible to be saved! What a joke!

heir

TOL Subscriber
The summary of the "gospel of Jesus Christ" is Mark 1:1-4 KJV

Anyone who can read can see it is not the same as 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
The everlasting Gospel of Jesus Christ, taught in the Gospels, had its beginning in Genesis 3:15.
Paul's gospel (the gospel of Christ) that is the power of God unto salvation was kept secret since the world began,...

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Right Divider

Body part

Nang and Co. think that the things "spoken.... since the world began" and the things "kept secret since the world began" can somehow be the same things. Completely illogical.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Nang and Co. think that the things "spoken.... since the world began" and the things "kept secret since the world began" can somehow be the same things. Completely illogical.
Anyone who can read and believes words have meaning believes they are different. :duh:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang's good news is one must read the entire Bible to be saved! What a joke!

Not . . .

What I say, is that the entire bible contains the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and any of all the Word of God has the power to save.

Why, why, why, would you desire to discourage others from discovering the joyful good news of God, found from reading all the Holy Scriptures?

Why, why, why, do you seek to encourage others to be satisfied with, and being content to think they know all the saving grace of God, by just reading 4 verses, out of just one book out of the bible?

Makes no sense to me for any supposed Christian, to not love all the Word of God, or think they can live from less than knowing and learning from all the Word of God.

heir

TOL Subscriber
"Ye men of Israel and your children"

"all that are afar off" =

Dan 9:7 O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.

Acts 2 is specifically and only to Israel according to OT prophecy concerning Israel and has nothing to do with the nations/gentiles.
good post!

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Mark spoke of Jesus Christ.

Are you saying Jesus Christ did not present the One True Everlasting Gospel of Grace?

Are you saying that Paul's preaching was different and SUPERIOR to Christ's preaching?

If you think so, you truly do not know WHO Jesus Christ is.

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Patrick, check it out!

1 Corinthians 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

Notice that Apollos was an eloquent man, and mighty in the scriptures, instructed in the way of the Lord, and knew only the baptism of John until Priscilla and Aquila expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly!

Acts 18:24 And a certain Jew named Apollos, born at Alexandria, an eloquent man, and mighty in the scriptures, came to Ephesus.

Acts 18:25 This man was instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in the spirit, he spake and taught diligently the things of the Lord, knowing only the baptism of John.

Acts 18:26 And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly.

LA lost would have you to believe that they all preached the same thing, but there was Apollos who had to have the way of God expounded unto him more perfectly!

If it was all the same as you religious, but lost folk say, what would be the big deal?

1 Timothy 1:16 KJV

Exactly. expounded, yes. necessary because Paul Had new information. many were planted by God. Paul was Chosen by God as the pattern for His Grace, Mercy and longsuffering. it's almost as if folks a jealous, of Paul, or bitter, that they missed some very important Scripture most of their lives - :patrol:

Status
Not open for further replies.