ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mocking You

Mocking You,

John was Gods priest.

He baptized Jesus according to the washing of the great sea which stood before the entrance to the Holy Place.

It was this sea that all who will not give their life to Christ after believing, do avoid and thus never enter into the Holy Place.

All of mans religions do that when they turn away from Christ--

Ahaz.

2 Kings ch 16.

LA

Check out ch 17

These things are the history of the Church and churches of our time.

Could you clarify, elaborate. I'm not understanding your point.

Arsenios

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Heir is not accepting of a person's belief in the gospel of Jesus Christ, if that person veers in confession beyond Paul's words in I Corinthians 15:1-4.

I say I believe the gospel message preached by Jesus Christ as well as the teachings of Paul, and she declares me unsaved with no testimony.

Go figure . . .

I think she is harmful to the saints, by demanding they examine their faith and confess their faith in the grace of Jesus Christ, just so she can condemn them as not believing the right formula to be saved, which she has discovered, to be so much surely saved than them all.

Heir exhibits terrible pride of superiority in herself . . .

musterion

orthodox-christmas-2014_8.jpg

http://www.ibtimes.com/orthodox-chr...ore-churches-celebrate-holiday-photos-1527786

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Heir is not accepting of a person's belief in the gospel of Jesus Christ, if that person veers in confession beyond Paul's words in I Corinthians 15:1-4.

I say I believe the gospel message preached by Jesus Christ as well as the teachings of Paul, and she declares me unsaved with no testimony.

Go figure . . .

I think she is harmful to the saints, by demanding they examine their faith and confess their faith in the grace of Jesus Christ, just so she can condemn them as not believing the right formula to be saved, which she has discovered, to be so much surely saved than them all.

That is the true.

LA

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So what's with the "might have just picked his nose" avatar??

And what name would you like me to use when I pray for you?

I do pray for ALL TOLers...

Arsenios - My real name, btw

btw, i gave you my real name previously. without going back to look it up . . . say my name. . say my name - :patrol:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Could you clarify, elaborate. I'm not understanding your point.

The point is that the future is known from the past..

Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Ecc 1:10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Arsenios

Go figure . . .

Then I am glad she is not my servant, or I would have to judge her...

Arsenios

Status
Not open for further replies.