The citadel of free will is a mirage.

Truster

Two points... 1 insult and 1 Comment.

Comment...

You say that "Mankind has been in denial sine Adam blamed Eve and Eve blamed the serpent."

I am unique to many and only agreed with by a few here on the point I am about to emphasize. You believe that Adam's Sin was imputed to mankind... if I am understanding your core material. This means that you are suggesting mankind has zero "free will" to choose "Good or Evil".

In this light... you would thus be morally crippled and indwelled with a "sin nature".

This means that you are Divinely Willed to sin. Or... to prevent defense... that you lean towards Evil and thus Sin because of Adamic cause.

The irony of this... You pitch out the blame game, but have a theology that blames God for even the "Sin" of Satan. You will deny this... but you have said that God is the "Puppet Master", by calling Satan His "sock puppet".

Your on record here... so ... no squirming out.

It is you who are in denial and playing the Divine Blame game. I, personally, take responsibility for my sin and have thus acknowledged that Jesus is the ONLY perfect Way. As in... only He is without error, sin or fault in the face of temptation. He is my perfect Propitiation, and nothing I can do can improve on His perfect work.

Did you catch that? I acknowledge that I screw up and only HE doesn't. I also admit that I screw up willingly. Thus... I admit my fault before God in "Humility". This is the foundation of "True Repentance".

My effort is nothing but "Dead Works", and only my "Faith" in God can bind me to "His Promise and Work".

And .... as for the insult...

Between [MENTION=15467]Truster[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15326]intojoy[/MENTION] ...

I feel like this thread has "stupid in stereo".

Mozol Tov

- EE

You have no understanding and so you play a guessing game. Trying to fit pieces of a jigsaw together without any pictures to guide you.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Two points... 1 insult and 1 Comment.

Comment...

You say that "Mankind has been in denial since Adam blamed Eve and Eve blamed the serpent."

I am unique to many and only agreed with by a few here on the point I am about to emphasize. You believe that Adam's Sin was imputed to mankind... if I am understanding your core material. This means that you are suggesting mankind has zero "free will" to choose "Good or Evil".

In this light... you would thus be morally crippled and indwelled with a "sin nature".

This means that you are Divinely Willed to sin. Or... to prevent defense... that you lean towards Evil and thus Sin because of Adamic cause.

The irony of this... You pitch out the blame game, but have a theology that blames God for even the "Sin" of Satan. You will deny this... but you have said that God is the "Puppet Master", by calling Satan His "sock puppet".

Your on record here... so ... no squirming out.

It is you who are in denial and playing the Divine Blame game. I, personally, take responsibility for my sin and have thus acknowledged that Jesus is the ONLY perfect Way. As in... only He is without error, sin or fault in the face of temptation. He is my perfect Propitiation, and nothing I can do can improve on His perfect work.

Did you catch that? I acknowledge that I screw up and only HE doesn't. I also admit that I screw up willingly. Thus... I admit my fault before God in "Humility". This is the foundation of "True Repentance".

My effort is nothing but "Dead Works", and only my "Faith" in God can bind me to "His Promise and Work".

And .... as for the insult...

Between [MENTION=15467]Truster[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15326]intojoy[/MENTION] ...

I feel like this thread has "stupid in stereo".

Mozol Tov

- EE

Relax stink. No take this personally this is a teachable moment.
From rebuke to exhort to teachin'

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Truster

I suppose the illustration is far beyond your comprehension.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".

PS why do you speak as if you have an audience? Rhetorical question.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Mutable is "subject to change". That is not from my perspective, but a grammatically correct interpretation in line with the context in which it is being used. It is not "liable" to change, but SUBJECT.
Is God mutable? If not, why?

Truster

Malachi 3:6

"For I, Yah Veh, do not change; therefore you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed.

Numbers 23:19

"Elohim is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

Psalm 102:25-27
"Of old You founded the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands. "Even they will perish, but You endure; And all of them will wear out like a garment; Like clothing You will change them and they will be changed. "But You are the same, And Your years will not come to an end.

Psalm 33:11

The counsel of Yah Veh stands forever, The plans of His heart* from generation to generation.

heart* not a blood pump

Isaiah 46:10

Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure';

Isaiah 43:10

"You are My witnesses," declares Yah Veh, "And My servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He Before Me there was no Elohim formed, And there will be none after Me.

Psalm 138:8

Yah Veh will accomplish what concerns me; Your lovingkindness, O Yah Veh, is everlasting; Do not forsake the works of Your hands.

Philippians 1:6

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Messiah Yah Shua.

Exodus 3:14

Elohim said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM"; and He said, "Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

Romans 11:29

for the gifts and the calling of Elohim are irrevocable.

Titus 1:2

in the hope of eternal life, which Elohim, who cannot lie, promised long ages ago,

Hebrews 6:17

In the same way Elohim, desiring even more to show to the heirs of the promise the unchangeableness of His purpose, interposed with an oath,

James 1:17

Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.

Hebrews 13:8

Yah Shua Messiah is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Truster

Mankind attempts to deny Messiah His birthright, by claiming sovereignty or freedom of the will.

Yes, they agree that all authority has been given Him, except in the throne of the will of man. At that throne, the Eternal Almighty is expected to bow down.

" Yea, hath Elohim said....?"

"Ye shalt not surely die".

These two verse are evidence of the first attempt to dethrone the Almighty in the heart* of man. We are all painfully aware of the result. Some of us are blissfully aware of the remedy. Amen.

heart* not the blood pump

Edited for clarity.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
QUOTE You are very mistaken about this.

When in time, did Almighty God ever NOT reign over His creation?

"In time"
I know what you said. He can't reign over His creation if it doesn't exist.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If time exists then it is the fourth day of creation.
Time isn't an entity. You can't have a "before" time because that indicates a sequence, and a prerequisite of sequences is time.

So I'm not sure what you're talking about with the "fourth day"...

Truster

Time isn't an entity. You can't have a "before" time because that indicates a sequence, and a prerequisite of sequences is time.

So I'm not sure what you're talking about with the "fourth day"...

If you don't understand the significance of the fourth day in relation to time then you are not qualified to even discuss time.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Man can choose good man can choose evil but man cannot choose God without divine enabling.

When unregenerate men choose that which is right rather than what is wrong they do so while leaving God out.
Also when unregenerate men do good deeds they do so while leaving God out.
Everything done whether good or bad, moral or immoral, all of their deeds are done leaving God out. Because they do not have the capacity to serve God with God's righteousness until they are regenerated.

Truster

When unregenerate men choose that which is right rather than what is wrong they do so while leaving God out.
Also when unregenerate men do good deeds they do so while leaving God out.
Everything done whether good or bad, moral or immoral, all of their deeds are done leaving God out. Because they do not have the capacity to serve God with God's righteousness until they are regenerated.

Unregenerate mans "good" is no good. The unregenerate mans "right" is filthy.

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"

"For those who are according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit."

oatmeal

"And Yah Shua came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth".​

Note: heaven and earth are the spiritual realm and the material realm. Add to this the fact that Messiah is the Alpha and the Omega and we have the entire creation.

Who gave him that power?

Did Jesus choose to accept it or reject it?

Did Jesus choose to use it or ignore it?

Did Jesus choose to use it according to the will of God who gave it to him or to do his own will?

All power? If you had one thousand dollars to your name, that is all you had and you gave it to a friend who would have all your money? You? or your friend? Not you, you would now be penniless, but your friend would have your money and you none of it.

What does it mean that God gave all power and authority to Jesus Christ? Does it mean that God no longer has any power and authority? Why not? If God gave it all away to someone else, then why bother to pray to God, for God would be powerless to answer your prayers, for that matter, why bother with God at all, He would no longer have any power for he gave it away?

So the God and Father of the lord Jesus Christ is now powerless?

If your new boss gives you all power and authority to carry out your responsibilities to the company and to him, does that mean that you are not subject to your boss and to the company?

Every Christian has been been all power and authority to live a life worthy and pleasing to God, does that mean God no longer is to rule their life? Does that mean that God has less power now since He gave us all that power and authority?

What does authority mean? Does it mean that he has the authority to choose what to do in a given situation? or does that mean that he has been preprogrammed to blindly carry out his responsibilities without any choice in the matter?

Why would God give us all power and authority? after all we are complete in him, Colossians 2:10, we do not lack any power and authority that we need to do His will.

Jesus Christ is the head of all principality and power, who gave that do him? Does that mean that Jesus is no longer subject to honor his Father?