The cigar lounge

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tonights treat...

43a5ec6c-c846-5723.jpg

The regular Padron.

I kid you not... this was the best cigar I have ever smoked. It's been so long since I smoked a regular Padron, why haven't I been investing in these???

Tons of white, thick, chewy, oily smoke it was insane. Perfect construction, perfect burn, deep chocolatey flavor. Fantastic all the way to the nub I didn't want to put it out!!!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Tonights treat...

43a5ec6c-c846-5723.jpg

The regular Padron.

I kid you not... this was the best cigar I have ever smoked. It's been so long since I smoked a regular Padron, why haven't I been investing in these???

Tons of white, thick, chewy, oily smoke it was insane. Perfect construction, perfect burn, deep chocolatey flavor. Fantastic all the way to the nub I didn't want to put it out!!!

Ditto Brutha, They are my favorite cigar. Padron does not make a bad cigar. So consistant too. Enjoy Knight :thumb:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You sound like a seasoned veteran.

:smokie:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Late last night me and TOL's D2I headed downtown to the Brown Palace and had a cigar at Churchills. It's a place where old rich people hang out and smoke cigars. We aren't that old and we certainly are not rich but we had a great time.

We each had a huge Pinar Del Rio Limitada.

a6cd0a69-dbfb-4041.jpg

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Late last night me and TOL's D2I headed downtown to the Brown Palace and had a cigar at Churchills. It's a place where old rich people hang out and smoke cigars. We aren't that old and we certainly are not rich but we had a great time.

a6cd0a69-dbfb-4041.jpg
Ya'll in CO have all the fun.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That is what it is all about.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Looks like a blast Knight, someday I too hope to share a cigar with you, after that meal at Del Frisco's of course. Man I love the food at that place...

Last edited:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Man, what could be better, sitting in the man cave enjoying a Nica Libre, a glass of port, while perusing the threads on TOL. Man life is good...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Today the UPS guy delivered my Padilla Black Bears. These things are a massive 6x60! I don't know if these are any good but I got a really good deal on them at CI. I can' even find them on that site anymore, maybe they were a short run. :idunno:

43a5ec6c-16f9-097a.jpg

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A friend of mine use to smoke crooks and wine dipped/soaked (whatever they were) cigars, I don't know why I mention it, but I did.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Finally, we grabbed the opportunity to grill. Had steak (sirloin), homebrew (Bitter Ale), and a really good cigar from Tinderbox Private Reserve: