the church

Cruciform

Already did and theomatics already denied by unrengerates as predicted by God. Breathed by God means just that. The extras are not breathed according to scientific facts recently discovered by ivan panin. Go ahead deny them
:darwinsm:​

Back to Posts #2977 and #3046 above. :yawn:

Cruciform

Does everyone realize that Roman Catholics don't even believe themselves. They cherry pick the verse "whatever you bind on earth" to prove the supremacy of the Roman bishop, yet they don't even believe that "whatever" He binds is binding. They limit "whatever" to "only when he speaks ex cathedra on faith & morals."
Think. Was everything that Paul spoke or wrote divinely inspired? Of course not. Likewise regarding the Bishop of Rome. You need to properly educate yourself on Catholic teaching before presuming to comment on a public forum. You can start by familiarizing yourself with the content of the Catechism of the Catholic Church. If it isn't in the Catechism, the Church does not teach it. Get your facts straight, and stop embarrassing yourself.

dodge

How odd, then, that Jesus himself appointed and ordained the apostles (men) to guide and teach his Church in his own name and by his very authority (Mt. 16:18-19/Is, 22:22; Mt. 20:18-20; Lk. 10:16; Ac. 16:4; ), establishing a hierarchical governmental structure (made up of human beings) in his Church which has remained right down to our own day. God has always worked his divine purposes through human agents and agencies, and primarily through Christ's one historic Catholic Church. This fact is demonstrated on every page of the New Testament. So much, then, for your above entirely irrational---not to mention unbiblical---claim.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Yes, Jesus appointed APOSTLES ( plural ) and Peter was no more or no less than any of the Apostles. The lie the RCC foisted on the world that Peter was supreme among the Apostles is one of the lies the RCC the uses to control those that fall into their lies and deceptions.

dodge

dodge is a well-known public liar regarding the teachings of the Catholic Church (Ex. 20:16; Prov. 19:5). Caveat emptor.

The liars are Roman Catholics who call idolatry " veneration", and make up traditions as they go along to make money like purgatory.

dodge

Thus, dodge merely proves my point.

I do not have to prove anything scripture proves that Roman Catholics disregard God and scripture to practice and teach idolatry.

Exo 20:4

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Exo 20:5

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Cruciform

I do not have to prove anything scripture proves that Roman Catholics disregard God and scripture to practice and teach idolatry. Exo 20:4-5
The interpretation of these verses fed to dodge by his preferred recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect are categorically refuted HERE.