the church

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
the church teaches free will
-you should know that
"Man is nothing; HE HATH A FREE WILL TO GO TO HELL, BUT NONE TO GO TO HEAVEN, till God worketh in him" and "you dishonour God by denying election. You plainly make salvation depend, not on God’s ‘free grace’ but on Man’s ‘free will.’" – George Whitefield

Ben Masada

Nope, Thomas said ," my Lord and my God". Sadly, you have NO clue who God is!

Nope, Thomas was a Jew and not a single Jew wrote a book of the NT. What is attributed to him was said by the Hellenist former disciple of Paul who wrote that little book for the achievement of apostolic credibility.

Jesus said, " before Abraham was I am " .

That's another Hellenist who attributed his book to John for apostolic credibility.

I suggest you open a bible and ask God to teach you and ignore and forget what men have taught you.

Perhaps you think you are debating another Christian. Try again my friend; I am Jewish.

Jesus said, "unless you believe that I am HE you will die in your sins".

Too characteristic of Paul's.

He who ? He God ! Sadly you are blind and spiritually dead.

No sir, I am not a Christian to walk by faith. Jews walk by sight which means understanding. That's what Paul meant in II Cor. 5:7.

dodge

Nope, Thomas was a Jew and not a single Jew wrote a book of the NT. What is attributed to him was said by the Hellenist former disciple of Paul who wrote that little book for the achievement of apostolic credibility.

That's another Hellenist who attributed his book to John for apostolic credibility.

Perhaps you think you are debating another Christian. Try again my friend; I am Jewish.

Too characteristic of Paul's.

No sir, I am not a Christian to walk by faith. Jews walk by sight which means understanding. That's what Paul meant in II Cor. 5:7.

Having rejected the Messiah ( Jesus ) you walk in deception and darkness, sadly.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
"Man is nothing; HE HATH A FREE WILL TO GO TO HELL, BUT NONE TO GO TO HEAVEN, till God worketh in him" and "you dishonour God by denying election. You plainly make salvation depend, not on God’s ‘free grace’ but on Man’s ‘free will.’" – George Whitefield

who is he?
-still waiting for a bible source about total depravity

dodge

where does your family get this info?

From the R.C church ! It is not accomplishing anything for you to play stupid.

I guess you never heard of the Novus Ordo either right ?

R.C's like to put on a unified front when everyone knows it is a lie.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
don't you use the bible to support your beliefs?
2016_06_07_22_49_57.jpg

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the church survived
-the church survived constantinople
-the church survived luther
-the church survived henry
-the church survived islam
-the church survived homosexual priests
-the gates of hell will not prevail against it

heir

TOL Subscriber
No thanks. I'll stick with the authoritative teachings of Christ's one historic Catholic Church, and leave the fabricated traditions of men to folks like you.
There's more than one church in the Bible and you are not in the church which is His Body unless and until you trust the Lord believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV as all sufficient to save you!