the church

Ben Masada

You do know there is a movement in your church to make Mary co-redeemer with Jesus right ?

Mary is worshiped in your church and that is a sin against God.

I agree with you, however, Jesus is worshiped in your church and that is a sin against God too.

God's Truth

Become a Christian, then you might have something meaningful to offer. Until then: :nono:

Ben Masada, you, and everyone who does not obey the teachings are merely giving their worthless opinions, for Jesus says those who OBEY will know. See John 14:21, and John 7:17, and many others.

Ben Masada

You do know there is a movement in your church to make Mary co-redeemer with Jesus right ?

Mary is worshiped in your church and that is a sin against God.

I agree with you, however, Jesus is worshiped in your church and that is a sin against God too.
(Deutoronomy 4:15-20)

God's Truth

(Deutoronomy 4:15-20)

Could you get knowledge about Jesus instead of giving your worthless opinions?

You are as any other person with a worthless opinion.

Your opinion is worthless and as dung.

There is only one way, according to God to get knowledge and experience.

Please go get that first before you keep spreading your dung everywhere.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Ben Masada, you, and everyone who does not obey the teachings are merely giving their worthless opinions, for Jesus says those who OBEY will know. See John 14:21, and John 7:17, and many others.

Why don't you obey Jesus' word in Luke 16:29-31? Jesus said that to escape hell-fire, one must listen to "Moses" aka the Law.

God's Truth

Opinions are just that, opinions. It requires NO knowledge and NO experience to give an opinion.

If someone wants to speak according to knowledge and wisdom from God, one must get that experience and knowledge the WAY God says to get it.

What does God say is the Way to get that knowledge and experience?

God tells us how to get it.

This is how you get it, by obeying Jesus.

God's Truth

we are waiting for the second coming
-you won't miss this one

If you live by the time Jesus comes again, and you have not repented and came out of your false religion, it will be too late for you.

Jesus comes as a thief in the night and we must be ready. That means we must not be caught in sin.

When Jesus comes again it will NOT be to bear sins, so be ready.

God's Truth

In the NT. Read Mat. 1:18. Jesus is taught in there as a demigod, which is the son of a god with an earthly woman.

All you have are worthless opinions. Get some knowledge first then come back and debate.

There is only one way you can speak with knowledge about Jesus Christ, and he tells us how, he says you get knowledge first by obeying his teachings, as recorded in the Holy Bible.

God's Truth

That's not what I asked. I asked why you don't obey Jesus in Luke 16:29-31 where Jesus said to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Nu!

The LAW says to come to God's Spirit it is at the tent, and to bring an animal to sacrifice, to clean yourself, to come to the high priest.

You. do. none. of. these.

You do not obey Moses.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Defending Israel] we are waiting for the second coming ...
eye-poke-smiley-emoticon.gif
That won't work out too well for you :eek:linger: (Zech 2:8). :burnlib:

See:

Vatican Plot: Third Temple, Take Over of Israel

God's Truth

I have come to the High Priest, Jesus Christ, I have the blood of the Lamb, in which He provided, I became the tent/temple of the Living God.