the church

God's Truth

Ben Masada, Chysostom, and all others who do not obey Jesus are merely giving us their worthless opinions about God and Jesus. They are spreading their dung, and that is all.

God's Truth

You have to OBEY God to receive understanding.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Psalm 119:100 I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.

Proverbs 3:32 For the LORD detests the perverse but takes the upright into his confidence.

See Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

John 8:30 While he was saying these things, many people believed in him. 31Then Jesus said to those Judeans who had believed him, "If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

God's Truth

Ben Masada does not obey, he spreads his worthless opinions on us all the time. He blasphemies God and Jesus.

Chrysostom is a Catholic and does not obey God, he calls his brothers in Christ 'father', he bows to the works of the hands of humans, he prays to and BOWS TO Mary and other "saints".

All this is dung, along with the teachings of Calvinists when they say no we cannot obey UNTIL AFTER YOU GOD SAVES US.

God's Truth

The Catholics with their worthless confessions to sinful men who allow and request that they be called 'father'.

It is as worthless as the stone,wood, and paper their worthless "Holy Images" are made of.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
eye-poke-smiley-emoticon.gif
That won't work out too well for you :eek:linger: (Zech 2:8). :burnlib:

See:

Vatican Plot: Third Temple, Take Over of Israel

do you ever wonder why you have to come here to promote your threads?

Ben Masada

How long has it been since God spoke to the Jews? Where is your prophet? You have none.

According to the New Jewish World Order, the prophetic system of Israel ceased to exist with the return of the Jews from exile in Babylon. (Daniel 24:9) It means that Jesus could not have been a prophet.

dodge

I agree with you, however, Jesus is worshiped in your church and that is a sin against God too.

Nope, Thomas said ," my Lord and my God". Sadly, you have NO clue who God is !

Jesus said, " before Abraham was I am " .

I suggest you open a bible and ask God to teach you and ignore and forget what men have taught you.

Jesus said, "unless you believe that I am HE you will die in your sins".

He who ? He God ! Sadly you are blind and spiritually dead.