the church

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I gave you an answer, but you are blind and couldn't see it.
Oh I saw. You implied that you do not pray the Lord's Prayer. But I don't want to label you until you plainly and clearly say so.

If you do not protest here though, I am going to take that as your tacit consent, for me to tell others that you refuse to pray the Lord's Prayer.

Tick tock.

ClimateSanity

All right.

I asked the question to GT because GT claimed to not sin, so I asked, do you pray the Our Father? I stopped where I did because if GT does pray the Our Father, then GT is admitting to trespassing.

Naturally, GT gave me no answer.

:e4e:

It works with the word debts too. If she prays the Lord's prayer, she is admitting she has debts before God daily. Jesus says forgive us OUR debts. For someone who never sins, there is no debt to forgive.

God's Truth

Oh I saw. You implied that you do not pray the Lord's Prayer. But I don't want to label you until you plainly and clearly say so.

If you do not protest here though, I am going to take that as your tacit consent, for me to tell others that you refuse to pray the Lord's Prayer.

Tick tock.
I couldn't care any less.

1 Corinthians 4:3

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
But Jesus knew we cannot help it. That's why he COMMANDED YOU to pray that your trespasses be forgiven DAILY.

this is so true but they have found a way around it
-they don't think Jesus is talking to them
-they just listen to paul
-he is easier to misinterpret

God's Truth

I was raised a Catholic and was one until my twenties. Catholics do NOT obey, we only confess our sins to a priest, or not, and keep doing them.

Climateinstanity agrees with that lost teaching.

Ben Masada

Paul was easier to misinterpret because Paul found virtuous to replace Judaism with Christianity. Jesus, as the Jew that he was all his life, remained loyal to his Faith which was Judaism all his life.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Paul was easier to misinterpret because Paul found virtuous to replace Judaism with Christianity. Jesus, as the Jew that he was all his life, remained loyal to his Faith which was Judaism all his life.
paul was easier to misinterpret because he referred to the law of moses as simply the law