the church

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
13502121_10208293957724602_9136483043094839454_n.jpg

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Matthew 7:15King James Version (KJV)

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

1 Corinthians 10:32King James Version (KJV)

32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

SaulToPaul 2

Matthew 7:15King James Version (KJV)

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

1 Corinthians 10:32King James Version (KJV)

32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

:chuckle:

Paul did not include himself in the church of God.

dodge

There won't be eternity either for idolatrous or for righteous. Eternity belongs with God only. (Genesis 3:22,23)

YOU obviously have no clue what the prophets taught or David taught.

Daniel 12:2

"Many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt.

David

Ps. 49:15 “but God will redeem my life from the grave; he will surely take me to himself.”

Ben Masada

YOU obviously have no clue what the prophets taught or David taught.

Daniel 12:2 "Many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt. ]Ps. 49:15 “but God will redeem my life from the grave; he will surely take me to himself.”

Regarding having no clue what the prophets and David taught, try me. But before, read II Samuel 12:23, Isaiah 26:14 and Job 7:9. This is with regards to returning from the grave. Regarding eternity, the reason why Adam & Eve were banished from the Garden of Eden was to prevent them from eating of the tree of life and live forever. In other words, they could not live forever. Eternity belongs with Jehovah only. (Genesis 3:22,23)

Now, with regards to Daniel 12:2, to understand it, you must first understand Isaiah 53:8,9. When the Jews are forced into exile it is as if they have been cut off from the land of the living and graves are assigned to them among the nations. At the end of the exile, according to the Dry Bones of Ezekiel 37:12, the Lord opens up their graves and brings them back to the Land of Israel. Those who accept the call, are taken as if awaken to eternal life as in back to Himself into the Land of Israel which the Lord gave to us as a land of our own. Those, the majority, unfortunately, that decide to remain in exile are taken as awaken to disgrace and everlasting torment. And last but not least, to redeem one's life from the grave is a paradox that must be understood metaphorically because there is no life in the grave. Only death is found in the grave and Jehovah is not a God of the dead but of the living only.

dodge

Ben Masada;4748060]Regarding having no clue what the prophets and David taught, try me. But before, read II Samuel 12:23, Isaiah 26:14 and Job 7:9. This is with regards to returning from the grave. Regarding eternity, the reason why Adam & Eve were banished from the Garden of Eden was to prevent them from eating of the tree of life and live forever. In other words, they could not live forever. Eternity belongs with Jehovah only. (Genesis 3:22,23)

Nice dodge to ignore the obvious.

Daniel 12:2

"Many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt.

David

Ps. 49:15 “but God will redeem my life from the grave; he will surely take me to himself.”

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
How can they not, with the conscience that God gave them, know that this is wrong?
I don't get it.
Again, not looking to battle STP, just answering your honest question.

For me it's not wrong because of my picture of heaven. I don't know all the ins and outs of MAD so I don't know how far off from you my vision of what's happening is, right now, as we both live and breathe.

First of all, I believe that there will be a bodily resurrection, but they will be new bodies, and that those who experience the resurrection while still living in old bodies, will also be changed to new bodies at that time.

Mary is now in heaven (the old heaven). She I believe also has a glorified body right now, meaning that whatever wonderful things our new bodies will be able to do, hers is doing now. That makes I believe only two humans who are right now new bodies, Mary and her Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, Who changed at His resurrection, He being the firstborn from the dead.

And I believe that Mary and the Lord are communicating, right now. And I further believe that Mary (and the rest of the saints who are in heaven right now, Heb12:1KJV) can see us and hear us.

When I pray to Mary, even if it is as non-Catholics say, that it is a transgression of God's law, to pray to her, I don't believe that I am cursed for doing so, in part because of the relationship right now between Mary and the Lord, and the rest of the saints in heaven. I don't believe they're all making a pained expression or giving me stick eye. They all I believe know my heart, and even if the communion of saints do not know my heart, the Lord indeed does know my heart, and He knows that when I'm praying to Mary, I'm acknowledging Him. Without Him, Mary is just another lady; I know that, the Lord knows that, and Mary knows that.

So, FWIW . . . .

:e4e:

Ben Masada

She tells God thanks that she is not a sinner like everyone else.

As a matter of fact, CS is right on that one. He or she, whoever, could not be a sinner "like everyone else" but he or she is a sinner all the same because, there has never been a man upon earth to have done only good and never sinner." (Ecclesiastes 7:20)