the church

God's Truth

You are such, an idiot.

There are so many Catholic PRAYERS TO MARY.

http://www.marypages.com/PrayerstoMary.htm

There are things prayed to Mary that should ONLY BE SAID TO JESUS.

Morning Consecration to Mary

My Queen, My Mother, I offer
myself entirely to thee.
And to show my devotion to thee,
I offer thee this day, my eyes,
my ears, my mouth, my heart,
my whole being without reserve.
Wherefore, good Mother, as I am thine own, keep me, guard me as thy property and possession.
Amen.

Right Divider

Body part
Fight fire with fire.
Why would I attempt to explain, when you're lobbing insults?

Plus, do you honestly believe that there were such things as periods in "the Greek?" There weren't.
Can I be completely honest with you? It's practically impossible to communicate with idiots like you!

YOU put the period in the MIDDLE of a SENTENCE in your ENGLISH!

You better just answer my question instead of all this trickery. Are you, or are you not a trespasser? Do you, or do you not pray the following:?

"Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses."

Just yes or no, and then we can continue. Right now you're being passive aggressive with me and I'm not here to find out why, I'm just here saying to stop it.
This is what it REALLY SAYS:
Matt 6:9-13 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:9) After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. (6:10) Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven. (6:11) Give us this day our daily bread. (6:12) And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. (6:13) And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

NOTICE that YOU chopped verse 12 IN HALF and ENDED IT WITH A PERIOD. There is NO such breakage in the VERSE.

So YOU are either deceptive or dumb; which is it?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Can I be completely honest with you?
Oh, I believe you're being completely honest.
It's practically impossible to communicate with idiots like you!
Let's see. You can't communicate with someone, and you automatically assume that it must be them and not you. Your spouse and children must adore you.
YOU put the period in the MIDDLE of a SENTENCE in your ENGLISH!

This is what it REALLY SAYS:
Matt 6:9-13 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:9) After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. (6:10) Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven. (6:11) Give us this day our daily bread. (6:12) And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. (6:13) And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

NOTICE that YOU chopped verse 12 IN HALF and ENDED IT WITH A PERIOD. There is NO such breakage in the VERSE.

So YOU are either deceptive or dumb; which is it?
I am deceptive and dumb in certain situations and circumstances, but not in this one. If you bothered to read the subthread that GT and I have been having, you'll notice why I stopped there in the Our Father; because that's the part I was asking about. What follows, and even what preceded it, are not relevant. I wanted to know if GT prayed: "Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed by Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses."

Because that's what the topic is.

Right Divider

Body part
Oh, I believe you're being completely honest.
Let's see. You can't communicate with someone, and you automatically assume that it must be them and not you. Your spouse and children must adore you.
I am deceptive and dumb in certain situations and circumstances, but not in this one. If you bothered to read the subthread that GT and I have been having, you'll notice why I stopped there in the Our Father; because that's the part I was asking about. What follows, and even what preceded it, are not relevant. I wanted to know if GT prayed: "Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed by Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses."

Because that's what the topic is.
You left off the CONDITIONAL nature of THAT SCRIPTURE.

Right Divider

Body part
I am aware of that, and I already explained why. Of course, the context of the subthread in which it appeared would have already told that to anybody who cared to read it.
I guess that I don't think that it's right to change the Word of God. Sorry for troubling you.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I guess that I don't think that it's right to change the Word of God. Sorry for troubling you.
All right.

I asked the question to GT because GT claimed to not sin, so I asked, do you pray the Our Father? I stopped where I did because if GT does pray the Our Father, then GT is admitting to trespassing.

Naturally, GT gave me no answer.

:e4e:

God's Truth

All right.

I asked the question to GT because GT claimed to not sin, so I asked, do you pray the Our Father? I stopped where I did because if GT does pray the Our Father, then GT is admitting to trespassing.

Naturally, GT gave me no answer.

:e4e:
I gave you an answer, but you are blind and couldn't see it.