The Burning of Jerusalem

Gurucam

Jesus said... "I AM the TRUTH".

What else is there? Is that really convoluted? Is there anything more final and High than Truth?

You ignore all the revelations from the Holy KJV N.T, that I posted and asked about and come up what you care to post.

At any event, her is your answer: God, the Holy Spirit, is far more 'final' (is a far more final frontier) than Truth. Truth relates only to humans, a small part of the creation of the Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of Jesus is an aspect of the Holy Spirit that was designated the provider of All Truth for humans.

The Holy Spirits has other 'servants' serving other (none human) aspects of His creation.

These other aspects of the creation of the God, the Holy Spirit, include angels, celestial and terrestrial bodies, the earth, animals, plants, etc.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

Jesus, as the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, is provided by God to bring All Truth for humans, as the path to glory for humans.

God who is the Holy Spirit has no limitations and boundaries. The Holy Spirit prevails and presides over lots and lots more than, His Son, Jesus,

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You ignore all the revelations from the Holy KJV N.T, that I posted and asked about and come up what you care to post.

At any event God, the Holy Spirit, is far more final than Truth. Truth relates only to humans, a small part of the creation of the Holy Spirit.

But I could argue the same. I still note certain focus on the KJV as if it were alive, and yet you don't ascribe to Jesus being the expression of God, the presence of God and thus... God.

On another note... your rapid and succinct response is much more approachable than large volumes of ideas expressed through scripture.

Perhaps if you would simply ask the questions you want me to address in such a fashion, we can get to what you are wanting me to understand. I don't express that I will see it your way, but I can try to understand it from your perspective.

Gurucam

Re-read my post you missed important information:

Jesus said... "I AM the TRUTH".

What else is there? Is that really convoluted? Is there anything more final and High than Truth?

At any event, here is your answer: God, the Holy Spirit, is far more 'final' (is a far more final frontier) than Truth. Truth relates only to humans, a small part of the creation of the Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of Jesus is an aspect of the Holy Spirit that was designated the provider of All Truth for humans.

The Holy Spirits has other 'servants' serving other (none human) aspects of His creation.

These other aspects of the creation of the God, the Holy Spirit, include angels, celestial and terrestrial bodies, the earth, animals, plants, etc.

39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

Jesus, as the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, is provided by God to bring All Truth for humans, as the path to glory for humans.

The above is the God given limit of Jesus.

God who is the Holy Spirit has no limitations and boundaries. The Holy Spirit prevails and presides over infinitely more than, His Son, Jesus.

Jesus is what Jesus is.

Falsely presenting Jesus as more than he is, is as bad as denying and persecuting Him. You cannot bribe your way to heaven.

. . . you have to soweth your way to heaven.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Re-read my post you missed important information:

At any event, here is your answer: God, the Holy Spirit, is far more 'final' (is a far more final frontier) than Truth. Truth relates only to humans, a small part of the creation of the Holy Spirit.

The above is the God given limit of Jesus.

God who is the Holy Spirit has no limitations and boundaries. The Holy Spirit prevails and presides over infinitely more than, His Son, Jesus.

Jesus is what Jesus is.

Falsely presenting Jesus as more than he is, is as bad as denying and persecuting Him. You cannot bribe your way to heaven.

. . . you have to soweth your way to heaven.

I understand what you are saying, but do not agree. What do you mean by "glory humans"?

Gurucam

I understand what you are saying, but do not agree. What do you mean by "glory humans"?

The statement is not 'glory humans'.

You do me grave injustice by carelessly or other wise misquoting me. You seem insecure. Do you misquote me under the belief that that will elevate you?

Your carelessness is your curse.

Originally Posted by Gurucam View Post:

The statement is 'the path to glory for humans'.

Simply means that under the Mosaic/ten commandment/O.T./law of sin and death/Jewish system all fall short of glory (of God) and end in hell.

Jesus, as the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, is provided by God, to bring All Truth for each humans. All Truth is the path to glory (of God) for humans.

What the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits, is one's 'All Truth'. When one is led by this 'All Truth', absolutely nothing that one does is sinful (i.e. not even transgressing the ten commandments) and one achieves glory of God and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

This latter thing is what the Jews rejected, denied, persecuted and corrupted and continue to reject, deny, persecute and corrupt, in favor of the former, dead end thing.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The statement is not 'glory humans'.

You do me grave injustice by carelessly or other wise misquoting me. You seem insecure. Do you misquote me under the belief that that will elevate you?

Your carelessness is your curse.

The statement is 'the path to glory for humans'.

Simply means that under the Mosaic/ten commandment/O.T./law of sin and death/Jewish system all fall short of glory (of God) and end in hell.

Jesus, as the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, is provided by God, to bring All Truth for each humans. All Truth is the path to glory (of God) for humans.

What the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits, is one's 'All Truth'. When one is led by this 'All Truth', absolutely nothing that one does is sinful (i.e. not even transgressing the ten commandments) and one achieves glory of God and entry to God's kingdom of heaven.

This latter thing is what the Jews rejected, denied, persecuted and corrupted and continue to reject, deny, persecute and corrupt, in favor of the former, dead end thing.

Didn't mean to misquote you. Was searching for clarification.

I fully understand your point. You are speaking from the eye of the storm. I fully gather what you are asserting, however Romans 11 actually dovetails right into your point.

It answers your verbiage directly.

Gurucam

Didn't mean to misquote you. Was searching for clarification.

I fully understand your point. You are speaking from the eye of the storm. I fully gather what you are asserting, however Romans 11 actually dovetails right into your point.

It answers your verbiage directly.

"Romans 11 actually dovetails right into my point" because Romans: 11 of the Holy KJV N.T. confirm:

God did not cast away the Jews. He offered them the Spirit that was promised to their father, Abraham. It was up to them to accept or reject, His offer and face one of the corresponding two consequences. God does not interfere with human freewill.

Fact is, the great majority of Jews cast away themselves.

They cast themselves away by denying and rejecting the Spirit that was promised by God to their father, Abraham. And choose instead to continue to bow their knee to the image of Baal. That is, they continue to use, esteem, invoke and promote the ten commandments which are the laws of sin, death and delivery to Satan/Baal in hell.

Only 7000 Jews dropped the Old system and embraced the Spirit that was promised by God to their father, Abraham. And indeed, God reserved only these 7000 Jews who became Christians:

Romans: 11 King James Version (KJV)
1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

God did not cast away the Jews. God offered all the Jews, the Spirit which He promised to their father, Abraham and it was up to each of them to accept or not accept this offer. Only 7000 Jews stopped bowing to the Old system and embrace this New offer of the Spirit.

And God reserved these 7000 Jews because only they accepted his offer of the Spirit that was promised to their father, Abraham. Unconditional obedience to this Spirit guarantees sin-less-ness and delivery into God's kingdom of heaven.

God reserved only these 7000 Jews because only these 7000 Jews stopped soweth-ing to the flesh and the ten commandments which leads inevitably to sin, death and delivery to Satan/Baal in hell, inside the earth and they started soweth-ing to Spirit which guaranteed sin-less-nes and delivery to God's kingdom of heaven.

Out of their own free choice and own volition, the great masses of Jews, rejected God's offer of the Spirit that was promised to their father, Abraham and continued to soweth to flesh/ten commandments.

God did not cast away any Jews. Everyone (by his or her soweth-ing) determines whether or not he/she will end in heaven or hell. Fact is, all but 7000 Jews cast themselves out of God's kingdom of heave. They did that to themselves.

God reserved 7000 Jews according to His eternal law of justice and righteousness. This is defined as follows:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

'Praying' and/or flattering Jesus etc. cannot supersede and/or derail the inescapable workings of God's eternal law of justice, righteousness and fairness as confirm very literally and clearly, in the Holy KJV N.T..

Is this what you mean by: "Romans 11 actually dovetails right into your point"

. . . or did you have some other contrary idea, in mind?

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

"Romans 11 actually dovetails right into my point" because Romans: 11 of the Holy KJV N.T. confirm:

God did not cast away the Jews, because God offered them the Spirit that was promised to their father, Abraham.

However the great majority of Jews cast away themselves.

They cast themselves away by denying and rejecting the Spirit that was promised by God to their father, Abraham. And choosing instead to continue to bow their knee to the image of Baal. That is, they continue to use, esteem, invoke and promote the ten commandments which are the laws of sin, death and delivery to hell.

Only 7000 Jews dropped the Old system and embraced the Spirit that was promised by God to their father, Abraham. And indeed, God reserved only these 7000 Jews who became Christians:

1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

God reserved 7000 Jews because only 7000 Jews soweth to Spirit. All the remaining Jews continued to soweth to flesh/ten commandments.

God reserved these 7000 Jews according to His New righteousness, as defined by:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Is this what you mean by: "Romans 11 actually dovetails right into your point"

. . . or did you have some other contrary idea, in mind?

: )

No sir. I mean that if you read it in tense of time and connect the verbiage of Paul with the easily established timeline, it indeed Dovetails into my points.

Gurucam

No sir. I mean that if you read it in tense of time and connect the verbiage of Paul with the easily established timeline, it indeed Dovetails into my points.

Hey. you are truly confused.

You did not talk about your point. This is what you said:

. . . however Romans 11 actually dovetails right into your point.

Fact is, Romans 11 totally support all other verses in the Holy KJV N.T. (including those of Paul) and not your point, which is related to burning Israel.

The central point in that entire revelation is what God said, about the Jews, which is that only 7000 Jews ever and will ever make it to God's kingdom of heaven:

The question was asked during Paul's time. And Paul re-validate what God said in scriptures previously. Nothing had changed. God's past words still stood.

The question/inquiry, in Romans 11 KJV N.T., was: Has God cast away his people, the Jews? Paul said that the scriptures cleared that up. The scriptures says: God reserved only 7000 Jews who turned away from Satan/Baal. Clearly Satan/Baal reserved all the other Jews.

There are just the two choices/paths.

The above is a kindergarten sum and the above is one plus one equals two and you know it.

You seem to be worried that you are not among the 7000 and you are seeking to twist and corrupts the Holy KJV N.T. to support your weird self serving Antichrist idea to include all the Jews.

The Holy KJV N.T. say what it says. Are you really going to deny the above clear and straightforward truth, simply to serve your Antichrist and bias, any which way, pro-Jewish idea? And you are doing this among aspiring Christians, 'babes in Christ' and other Christians? . . . in plain and clear sight.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Hey. you are truly confused.

Romans 11 totally support all other verses in the Holy KJV N.T. and not any other point.

The central point in that entire revelation is what God said, about the Jews, which is that only 7000 Jews ever and will ever make it to God's kingdom of heaven:

The question/inquiry, in Romans 11 KJV N.T., was: Has God cast away his people, the Jews? Paul said that the scriptures cleared that up. The scriptures says: God reserved only 7000 Jews.

The above is a kindergarten sum and the above is one plus one equals two and you know it.

You seem to be worried that you are not among the 7000 and you are seeking to twist and corrupts the Holy KJV N.T. to support your weird self serving Antichrist idea to include all the Jews.

The Holy KJV N.T. say what it says.

So out of billions of Jews throughout history, you're really going to say only 7k make it?

Gurucam

So out of billions of Jews throughout history, you're really going to say only 7k make it?

Were there a billion Jews?

Fact is, that figure (7000) was declared a long time ago by God and simply re-validated 2000 years ago.

I did not say that only 7k Jews are reserved by God, . . . the Holy KJV N.T., reaffirmed that which was already recorded in previous scriptures.

At any event, why is that so strange?

Millions of Jews died in the Holocaust.

And The Holy KJV N.T. also confirmed the following:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Romans: 11 KJV N.T.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men (Jews), who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. (these are those few Jews who sincerely became Christians)

Clearly, according to the Holy KJV N.T., this entering God's kingdom of heaven is a thing for the few, the chosen or reserved few, who are authentic Christians. And not at all for Jews.

Clearly you believe that you can change these clear revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. because you perceive that you and yours are endangered.

Fact is, in all the rewritten rendition of the original Holy KJV N.T., the above were not changed?.

Also being reserved by God or chosen is about entering God's kingdom of heaven.

This has nothing to do with back in times or current Jews. They rejected the only path to be chosen or reserved by God for his kingdom of heaven.

The mysteries of God's kingdom were hidden until the advent of Jesus, just 2000 odd yeas ago. And even then only the twelve disciples got these mysteries from Jesus.

Therefore qualifying for, being chosen or reserved by God and entering God's kingdom of heaven were truly never for the Jews until just 2000 odd years ago. You should find out why.

Also even then, qualifying for, being chosen or reserved by God and entering God's kingdom of heaven became something only for the few: These are the facts as literally stated in the Holy book of Christians, the Holy KJV N.T.

Instead of posting foolishness, you should seek to find out why the above was and continued to be, the case. It has something to do with the masses of Jews being 'the dead' (i.e. being 'heart/spirit dead').

Kind of shades of 'Shylock' (the Jew) in William Shakespeare's classic, "The Merchants of Venice". You should look into this, very seriously. It could be very edifying.

Then you can perpetually curse both the Holy KJV N.T. and William Shakespeare.

Colossians: 1 KJV
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

On what authority can the Jews claim 'knower-ship and/or ownership of 'qualifying for', 'being chosen or reserved by God' and/or 'entering God's kingdom of heaven'?

7000 Jews were reserved by God because they ceased bowing to Baal (i.e. they ceased being Jews) and became Christians. These 7000 are not Jews. They simply were Jews.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus (i.e. when one becomes a Christian one is no longer a Jew or a Greeks, one is a Christian).

2 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

The 7000 Jews who are reserved by God are no longer Jews, they are full blown authentic Christians. This is why they were reserved by God. None who remained Jews are reserved by God. The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that it is far worse, for Jews, than you thought or want to believe.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I did not say that the Holy KJV N.T., said so.

At any event, why is that so strange?

Millions of Jews died in the Holocaust.

And The Holy KJV N.T. also confirmed the following:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Romans: 11 KJV N.T.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men (Jews), who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. (these are those few Jews who sincerely became Christians)

Clearly, according to the Holy KJV N.T., this entering God's kingdom of heaven is a thing for the few, the chosen or reserved few, who are authentic Christians. And not at all for Jews.

I fully understand your point, but I do not agree. I appreciate your input.

Gurucam

I fully understand your point, but I do not agree. I appreciate your input.

Good indeed. At the end of it all, we are all seeking truth, or should all be seeking truth.

. . . and not simply be parroting dogma that were conditioned into one's head/thinking, like the billion strong traditional Christians. This parroting and blind defending of dogma that were conditioned into one's head/thinking is a very serious curse.

A billion strong traditional Christians err daily because they are not standing alone with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love as discerned silently within each of their own hearts/spirits. Instead they are promoting and defending third party dogma that is essentially Satanic. They are all lost souls.

You might want to re-read my last post, I added some things after you quoted it above.

I appreciate your opposition and patience. It helps to force out the blatant truth. It helps me to do my God given work, which is to confirm the blatant and pure truth. This God given works anchor my salvation and deliverance.

Kindest regards, my friend.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Good indeed. At the end of it all, we are all seeking truth, or should all be seeking truth.

. . . and not simply be parroting dogma that were conditioned into one's head/thinking, like the billion strong traditional Christians. This parroting and blind defending of dogma that were conditioned into one's head/thinking is a very serious curse.

A billion strong traditional Christians err daily because they are not standing alone with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love as discerned silently within each of their own hearts/spirits. Instead they are promoting and defending third party dogma that is essentially Satanic. They are all lost souls.

You might want to re-read my last post, I added some things after you quoted it above.

I appreciate your opposition. It helps to force out the blatant truth. It helps me to do my God given work.

I will re read and if bouncing ideas off of me and being challenged to explain your point to an opposing view helps, I'm cool with that.

I'll do my best to respond back.

Please only send about two paragraphs at a time so I can honestly read what you are conveying.

To me, from my perspective, disagreeing but being friends is fine.

Gurucam

I will re read and if bouncing ideas off of me and being challenged to explain your point to an opposing view helps, I'm cool with that.

I'll do my best to respond back.

Please only send about two paragraphs at a time so I can honestly read what you are conveying.

To me, from my perspective, disagreeing but being friends is fine.

You have proven your resolve. And I accept you and your position.

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

I have found that I cannot have a real friendship with someone who does not share a significant amount of my ideas. In this case we settle for limited relationships and associations.

Aren't people push away from each other because they lack common ideologies?

Is it not true that people who become increasingly aware of their true nature at the level of their spirit/heart (which is as unique as their dna), become more and more recluse?

Is this not why spiritually oriented people do not marry and cannot stay married to carnal/physically oriented spouses.

Isn't this the reason for the instruction in the Holy KJV N.T. to newly spiritually aware people, to walk away from their old spouses who remained carnal/physical?

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another (human spouse), even (i.e. or) to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac) , even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Can you deny that the Holu KJV N.T. confirms that: when you esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments you bring forth only fruits onto death which include children of the flesh.

However when you transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love you bring forth only fruits onto God which include children of God.

You need not agree. However the question is: Isn't the above the correct and literal message in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is all that aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' need to know. They do not need to know whether or not you agree.

Your impersonal answer to the above (not your belief or agreement) will go a long way to bringing truth to aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ'

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>

I have found that I cannot have a real friendship with someone who does not share a significant amount of my ideas. In this case we settle for limited relationships and associations.

Aren't people push away from each other because they lack common ideologies?

Is it not true that people who become increasingly aware of their true nature at the level of their spirit/heart (which is as unique as their dna), become more and more recluse?

Is this not why spiritually oriented people do not marry and cannot stay married to carnal/physically oriented spouses.

Isn't this the reason for the instruction in the Holy KJV N.T. to newly spiritually aware people, to walk away from their old spouses who remained carnal/physical?

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another (human spouse), even (i.e. or) to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac) , even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Can you deny that the Holu KJV N.T. confirms that: when you esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments you bring forth only fruits onto death which include children of the flesh.

However when you transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love you bring forth only fruits onto God which include children of God.

You need not agree. However the question is: Isn't the above the correct and literal message in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is all that aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' need to know. They do not need to know whether or not you agree.

Your impersonal answer to the above (not your belief or agreement) will go a long way to bringing truth to aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ'

Gurucam,

In Romans 11, Paul makes it clear that there is a tree. The Jews are the original branches. They are "removed" because of the New Covenant and the "Gentiles" are grafted in. Paul says that they were removed that we could be grafted in.

But... He then warns us that as the Jews were removed, so can we be removed and then... Paul's warns us not to be conceited to the Jews, because God has elected them because of His Love for their forefathers.

Paul then explains there is a mystery... He says, if the Jews removal brought so many Gentiles, how much more saved will the regrafting in of the Jews bring.

The point of this in the grafting and removal is that God alone saves and He does so to emphasize His Loving kindness. His plan encompasses all that have ever lived and will live.

- How do we know this?

Paul says the Jews will be saved "after the full number of Gentiles have come in".

Your covenant question is answered in their, and I don't care if it bothers you that I disagree with you to the point of limiting your friendship with me. I'm still cool with you and don't see your only value as your theological stances.

You Love Jesus! This is my common bond with you. This is enough for me. Stop wrestling with the idea of reclusiveness. We don't have to agree on everything at any point to be friends. That kind of friendship that demands the crushing of unique thought is and never will be genuine friendship. It's OK to agree to disagree. God doesn't Love us as a fair weather friend. He Loves us despite our faults, failures, beliefs or lack thereof.

To keep this where we agree, I'll word it like this...

Otherwise, He wouldn't have sent His Only Begotton Son to Die in our stead,

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You are wrongly and corruptly ascribing things to Paul, in your post # 677, above.

Why not break down your statement into short paragraphs of one (or a few) point each. Then provide Paul's revelation as it appears in the Holy KJV N.T., which support each point.

An essay like your post (# 677) can be taken only one way . . . i.e. as your idea.

In addition, fact is, Romans: 11 has a very clear verse which confirms, just 2000 odd years ago, that Paul re-validated and reaffirmed an Old scriptural statement which said that: God reserved only 7000 Jews.

The above revelation does not support your essay. And you have not shown that Romans: 11 convey what you claim in post # 667.

I am very willing to consider and even accept what you said, however please provide the proof, first, in, at least, a reasonably structured manner. This will be very edifying to many.

If you cannot do this, then, clearing you are making up your own stuff and trying to pass that off, corruptly, as something Paul said in Holy KJV N.T.

We know clearly that the above red paragraph is literally from the Holy KJV N.T. On the other hand, what you posted is very 'iffy'.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Why not break down your statement into short paragraphs of one (or a few) point each. Then provide Paul's revelation as it appears in the Holy KJV N.T., which support each point.

An essay like your post (# 677) can be taken only one way . . . i.e. as your idea.

In addition, fact is Romans: 11 has a very clear verse which confirms that just 2000 odd years ago, Paul re-validated an Old scriptural statement which said that: God reserved only 7000 Jews.

The above revelation does not support your essay.

I agree to disagree.

Gurucam

Gurucam,

In Romans 11, Paul makes it clear that there is a tree. The Jews are the original branches.

Please quote the revelation.

They are "removed" because of the New Covenant and the "Gentiles" are grafted in.

Paul says that they were removed that we could be grafted in.

But... He then warns us that as the Jews were removed, so can we be removed and then... Paul's warns us not to be conceited to the Jews, because God has elected them because of His Love for their forefathers.

Paul then explains there is a mystery... He says, if the Jews removal brought so many Gentiles, how much more saved will the regrafting in of the Jews bring.

The point of this in the grafting and removal is that God alone saves and He does so to emphasize His Loving kindness. His plan encompasses all that have ever lived and will live.

- How do we know this?

Paul says the Jews will be saved "after the full number of Gentiles have come in".

Your covenant question is answered in their, and I don't care if it bothers you that I disagree with you to the point of limiting your friendship with me. I'm still cool with you and don't see your only value as your theological stances.

You Love Jesus! This is my common bond with you. This is enough for me. Stop wrestling with the idea of reclusiveness. We don't have to agree on everything at any point to be friends. That kind of friendship that demands the crushing of unique thought is and never will be genuine friendship. It's OK to agree to disagree. God doesn't Love us as a fair weather friend. He Loves us despite our faults, failures, beliefs or lack thereof.

To keep this where we agree, I'll word it like this...

Otherwise, He wouldn't have sent His Only Begotton Son to Die in our stead,

In like manner, please quote each revelation which says each of the above.

Then show how we can ignore Romans: 11 which says: just 2000 odd years ago, Paul re-validated and reaffirmed an Old scriptural statement which said that: God reserved only 7000 Jews.

This is not about you agreeing or not agreeing. Your agreeing or not agreeing cannot be consequential to others. That is either your glory or your curse. However blasphemy of Paul is very consequential for aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ'.

This is about you backing up what you claim to be from Paul with Paul's literal words.

If Paul said something then simply quote the revelation. Clearly you cannot do that because there are no such revelations from Paul and you are a false prophet and unawares, false spying brethren who came among unsuspecting aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' to misguide and corrupt them . . . with you false doctrines.

Last edited: