The Burning of Jerusalem

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac) , even so it is now.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac).

Up to this day the likes of Ishmael (i.e. those born under flesh and the ten commandments) are persecuting the likes of Isaac (i.e. those born by transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit, unconditionally). It is therefore a grave folly to be careless. Proof must be demanded, at all fronts.

You (who are here to defend the likes of Ishmael) and your essay, cannot be trusted, period. It is even worse without acceptable proof of your claim.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac) , even so it is now.

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac).

Up to this day the likes of Ishmael (i.e. those born under flesh and the ten commandments) are persecuting the likes of Isaac (i.e. those born by transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit, unconditionally). It is therefore a grave folly to be careless. Proof must be demanded, at all fronts.

You (who are here to defend the likes of Ishmael) and your essay, cannot be trusted, period. It is even worse without acceptable proof of your claim.

We are discussing matters and disagreeing, but remain in communication. This is good.

If I create more commentary on a direct level with Line by Line explaination and cross referencing scripture, you will turn and do the same. On these matters our theological cup is full and incapable of holding any more water on this Romans 11 matter, the same as I believe Jesus Is God, but you see it differently. You do acknowledge His Sonship and being sent by the Father. This is all the scripture asks for me to verify.

You have a kind spirit, so that is again a solid nod in your direction.

Both of us feel like this:

On this matter.

What is to be gained from posting the same Romans 11 we have different perspectives on?

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

We do not post things for only us. We also post for others who may take the time to read our posts.

Additionally our posts resonate in the entire creation and is attributed to each of us, at every forum ('seen' or 'not seen') and by every entity ('seen' or 'not seen'). We do not escape our works, even if no living human reads our posts.

It is in both our interests to give Paul his due credit by accurately posting his revelation which support our rhetoric that we attribute to him. So that it clearly evident that we, at least, tried to be fair to Paul.

You have said: "What is to be gained from posting the same Romans 11 we have different perspectives on?'

It is not about us. Ours is a service and homage to the good of truth and Truth. There are the fundamentals of human existence.

There is much to be gained by others who read our posts and others who do not need to read, to know, but surely witness our actions/'soweth-ing'.

You have to prove, especially to aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' and these 'not seen' entities, that you are not simply making things up to falsely elevate Jews. For indeed Jews are on record in the Holy KJV N.T. of denying, persecuting torturing and killing Jesus then continuing to do similar things to Christians.

And the irony of it is, that you are claiming that the Holy KJV N.T. support your outlandish claim in post 677 while simultaneously denying the Holy KJV N.T. in other areas.

The only way to 'sell your outlandish idea' is to provide detailed point by point support from the Holy KJV N.T. for each point/claim you made in post # 677, i.e. as requested on post # 680

. . . you are not 'up against' me. You are 'up against' the creation and all. For my own protection, I have accepted the Holy KJV N.T. literally and posted it literally. I do not offer opinions (mine or that of others humans).

In this way I do not lead myself. Nor am I led by other humans. I am not accountable for any thing. I am always led by only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. I simply do the bidding of Jesus and end in and remain in heaven, both here on earth and in the spirit realm.

The above is how Jesus 'take away' my sins. I am led by His Spirit and He keeps me in heaven. For you guys, I do not in any way step outside of the literal moorings of the Holy KJV N.T. This is to be fully armored and protected. This is to be Spirit driven,. And so I can accrue no sin even when you see me doing things that are deemed sinful under the ten commandments.

I cannot say the same for you who,so boldly have and offer so many self serving and other personal opinions. This is to be ego/flesh driven. You have chosen to be totally responsible for your actions, you inevitably fall short of the glory of God and you are rewarded or punished accordingly.

Mine is the New system, Christianity. Yours is the Old 'done away with' system

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

We do not post things for only us.

You have said: "What is to be gained from posting the same Romans 11 we have different perspectives on?'

There is much to be gained by others who read our posts.

You have to prove, especially to aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' that you are not simply making things up to falsely elevate Jews.

The only way to do that is to provide detailed point by point support from the Holy KJV N.T. for each point/claim you made in post # 677, i.e. as requested on post # 680

This is my issue. I do not prefer the King James.

Also, I have given personal context in the post response involving Romans 11.

However,

I will be moderately cooperative.

Verse 25 is key!!!

Analyze it well.

What are its components and what points are made in it?

Gurucam

This is my issue. I do not prefer the King James.

Also, I have given personal context in the post response involving Romans 11.

However,

I will be moderately cooperative.

Verse 25 is key!!!

Analyze it well.

What are its components and what points are made in it?

The entire thing about 'if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree . . . ' tell us that this is not straight talk. This is parables.

And we are instructed in the same Holy KJV N.T. that parables were given to people who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. We are instructed in the same Holy KJV N.T. that parables are given to those people so as to take away what they have. We are instructed in the same Holy KJV N.T. that parables are given to 'the dead'.

And we know that Jesus had two agendas, 1. follow me and 2. the other let the dead bury their dead.

Clearly those who follow Jesus got truth and the dead got parables.

This entire thing about the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree is a parable. Why do you rely on this parable and dismiss:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Is not the above the ultimate guide especially since Romans 11 has a contradicting revelation which say that God reserved only 7000 Jews and Galatians: 4 verses also contradicts that parable:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e. Jacob's generation) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Jacob's generation): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Also Romans: 11 is a parable related to Jacob who was clearly ungodly and had to be fooled by parables so as to keep his behavior in check.

Romans: 11
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob

Also one has to recognized the seriously captioned revelation:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

So many other revelations contradict the parable-one that you are relying on. If there are such serious contradictions in revelation, is it not clear that we go for guidance to the mother of all revelation:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Obviously the above revelation tells us how to separate truth from none truth/parables, especially when we come upon seemingly contradicting revelations.

All guides are within the Holy KJV N.T.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The entire thing about 'if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree . . . ' tell us that this is not straight talk. This is parables.

And we are instructed in the same Holy KJV N.T. that parables were given to people who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. We are instructed in the same Holy KJV N.T. that parables are given to those people so as to take away what they have. We are instructed in the same Holy KJV N.T. that parables are given to 'the dead'.

And we know that Jesus had two agendas, 1. follow me and 2. the other let the dead bury their dead.

Clearly those who follow Jesus got truth and the dead got parables.

This entire thing about the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree is a parable. Why do you rely on this parable and dismiss:

Is not the above the ultimate guide especially since Romans 11 has a contradicting revelation which say that God reserved only 7000 Jews and Galatians: 4 verses also contradicts that parable:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e. Jacob's generation) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Jacob's generation): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Also Romans: 11 is a parable related to Jacob who was clearly ungodly and had to be fooled by parables so as to keep his behavior in check.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob

Also one has to recognized the seriously captioned revelation:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

So many other revelations contradict the parable-one that you are relying on. If there are such serious contradictions in revelation, is it not clear that we go for guidance to the mother of all revelation:

Obviously the above revelation tells us how to separate truth from none truth/parables, especially when we come upon seemingly contradicting revelations.

All guides are within the Holy KJV N.T.

I'll be back tomorrow.

Still no info from you on verse 25 of Romans 11.

Gurucam

I'll be back tomorrow.

Still no info from you on verse 25 of Romans 11.

Romans: 11 KJV N.T.
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

The simple/short answer that you seek is: Romans: 11 verse 25 is a parables. And parables are not anchored on truth.

There are very many revelations which totally contradict Romans: 11 verse: 25 & 26 which says that All Israel will be saved. Here are just two of them:

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son : for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Clearly, in order to separate truth from untruth, you need to turn to and be guided by the following:

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

The following is the mystery of God kingdom of heaven that was delivered to only the disciples in private among only them:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The mystery of God's kingdom of heaven is that the Spirit of Truth bring All Truth, not the physically spoken words of Jesus or Paul..

However, only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and get truth and so access Truth. No one else qualified back then.

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Jesus attitude towards the twelve disciples was anchored on His instruction. This instruction also declared and defined Jesus' two agendas:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

If you were not the disciples who were given by God to follow Jesus, then you were among the dead who were given to bury each other.

Only the disciples were given to follow Jesus and only the disciples got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, very privately from Jesus. This is that All Truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth when one search one's own heart/spirit.

Every one else were 'the dead. They were not given to follow Jesus and at all forums Jesus gave them parables for them to bury each other.

Outside of the things which Jesus told to his disciples in private among only them, all things are parables which are given for the dead to bury their dead. You are misusing Romans: 11 verse: 25 and misguiding yourself.

Romans: 11 verse: 25 is certainly not one of those things which Jesus delivered privately to only His disciples. Romans: 11 verse: 25 is a parable that was given for the dead to interpret as they please and so appease themselves and bury bury each other.

The likes of Jacob were persecuting Christians. The above is how Jesus dealt with that situation. Jesus, through Paul, used the following parable for ungodly Jacob and the other Jews:

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

The aim was to give the Jews parables which they could interpret in a manner favorable to them. This was to fool them into into a false state of security on their terms. Then they will keep the peace, while authentic Christians strive.

However Jacob and his generation will be saved.

It is all about Jesus' statement, 'Vengeance is mine'. This is anchored on Jesus cunningly deceiving and burying the (foolish) Jews who denied, persecuted, tortured and eventually killed Him:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Romans: 12 KJV N.T.
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Bottom line: Romans: 11 verse: 25, which you are relying on, is a parables which is not anchored on truth or Truth . . . drop it.

The only chance that anyone has of being saved and delivered is to come onto, adopt and be led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is the simple mystery of God's kingdom of heaven.

Do not be deceived and do not mock God:

Do not look for a back door for salvation and deliverance. According to the Holy KJV N.T., there is no back door. There is just one door, a front door: "he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting".

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., the sad and not changeable fact is that: at all forums and among all peoples, those who soweth to flesh/ten commandments reap corruption, sin, spiritual death and burial in hell.

All other ideas in the Holy KJV N.T. are parables which are given to appease by fool-up the likes of Jacob and all other Jews into keeping the peace while the chosen few authentic Christians strive. This is only until the time appointed by the Father. This appointed time has arrived.

Now even the end of the era events are unfolding so that likes of Jacob and similar others can interpret them in a manner favorable to themselves and so continue to keep the peace. This is how Jesus handles Jacob, other Jews and similar others.

They will walk into their end without knowing or detecting, before hand, what hit them.

My posts are truth, in the fullness of time. You are simply called (not by me) to read my post. It is up to you to choose to read my posts. My posts are not likely to get wide acceptance.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>.

26 1.) And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, 2.) There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

There are two part to the above, one parable, the other truth.

1.) The parable part is: 'And so all Israel shall be saved'.

Jesus confirmed truth, only privately to only his disciples. Simultaneously, Jesus gave parables (none truth) to everyone else. This is the facts of life:

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

With respect to 'And so all Israel shall be saved', Jesus did not confirmed this privately to only the disciples. Therefore 'And so all Israel shall be saved' is a parable (i.e. a none truth).

2.) The truth part is: 'There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob'.

This is an old promise that was offered and rejected by Ishmael and his generation.

The Deliverer who came out of Sion is the Spirit of Truth who brings All Truth. This is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus who can and must be discerned only within each of our own hearts/spirits . Jesus confirmed this privately to only His disciples. This is a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. Therefore this is truth and not parable (none truth). Here is the revelation:

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

This Spirit turned away ungodliness from Jacob.

On the other hand, the law of sin, death and delivery to hell (i.e. the ten commandments) kept Ismael's and his generations in ungodliness.

Learn to make this separation.

Isaac/Jacob's generation are the one who were turned away from ungodliness by the Spirit of Jesus. They are the 7000 Jews who God reserved. Because they became Christians/Children of God). They walked away from and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love:

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Ishmael and his generations continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They remained Jews/children of the flesh. They are not saved and delivered. They did not turn away from their ungodliness. God did not come to know them because one cannot know God and be known to God, unless one goes through Jesus.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Ishmael and his generations rejected Jesus and remained Jews. Therefore Satan and hell reserved Ishmael and his generations:

Romans 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8. That is, They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmael and his generations), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (Isaac and his generations) are counted for the seed.

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael and his generations) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac and his generations), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael and his generations): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman(Isaac and his generations).

The above is the divide between Abraham's generations. One set are heaven bound the other hell bound. This is the reality.

. . . stop looking for a none existent back door and instead enter at the front door, before too late is the cry.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Seek and accept the straight and narrow front door, which require you to drop and transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve spirit and Spirit. This is how to be glorified by God.

One simply cannot esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments (even in the simplest way) and be saved and delivered. It is not ever going to happen.

The ten commandments are the laws of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell. However, this is the curse of the law which the Jews esteem, use, invoke and promote. They are 'kicking against the pricks', deceiving themselves and mocking God (and hoping to sneak-in through a none existent back door):

8 For he that soweth to his flesh/ten commandments shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

The best and only thing that God could and did do is to reserve 7000 Jews who dropped the Old Mosaic system and embraced the New Christian system.

God told Abraham, a long time ago, that each Jews had to embrace and go through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth to come on to Him. Only 7000 listen and obey.

. . . now the rest are grabbing at straws.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

The simple/short answer that you seek is: Romans: 11 verse 25 is a parables. And parables are not anchored on truth.

There are very many revelations which totally contradict Romans: 11 verse: 25 & 26 which says that All Israel will be saved. Here are just two of them:

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son : for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Clearly, in order to separate truth from untruth, you need to turn to and be guided by the following:

The following is the mystery of God kingdom of heaven that was delivered to only the disciples in private among only them:

The mystery of God's kingdom of heaven is that the Spirit of Truth bring All Truth, not the physically spoken words of Jesus or Paul..

However, only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and get truth and so access Truth. No one else qualified back then.

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Jesus attitude towards the twelve disciples was anchored on His instruction. This instruction also declared and defined Jesus' two agendas:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

If you were not the disciples who were given by God to follow Jesus, then you were among the dead who were given to bury each other.

Only the disciples were given to follow Jesus and only the disciples got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, very privately from Jesus. This is that All Truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth when one search one's own heart/spirit.

Every one else were 'the dead. They were not given to follow Jesus and at all forums Jesus gave them parables for them to bury each other.

Outside of the things which Jesus told to his disciples in private among only them, all things are parables which are given for the dead to bury their dead. You are misusing Romans: 11 verse: 25 and misguiding yourself.

Romans: 11 verse: 25 is certainly not one of those things which Jesus delivered privately to only His disciples. Romans: 11 verse: 25 is a parable that was given for the dead to interpret as they please and so appease themselves and bury bury each other.

The likes of Jacob were persecuting Christians. The above is how Jesus dealt with that situation. Jesus, through Paul, used the following parable for ungodly Jacob and the other Jews:

The aim was to give the Jews parables which they could interpret in a manner favorable to them. This was to fool them into into a false state of security on their terms. Then they will keep the peace, while authentic Christians strive.

However Jacob and his generation will be saved.

It is all about Jesus' statement, 'Vengeance is mine'. This is anchored on Jesus cunningly deceiving and burying the (foolish) Jews who denied, persecuted, tortured and eventually killed Him:

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Romans: 12 KJV N.T.
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Bottom line: Romans: 11 verse: 25, which you are relying on, is a parables which is not anchored on truth or Truth . . . drop it.

The only chance that anyone has of being saved and delivered is to come onto, adopt and be led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments. This is the simple mystery of God's kingdom of heaven.

Do not be deceived and do not mock God:

Do not look for a back door for salvation and deliverance. According to the Holy KJV N.T., there is no back door. There is just one door, a front door: "he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting".

According to the Holy KJV N.T., the sad and not changeable fact is that: at all forums and among all peoples, those who soweth to flesh/ten commandments reap corruption, sin, spiritual death and burial in hell.

All other ideas in the Holy KJV N.T. are parables which are given to appease by fool-up the likes of Jacob and all other Jews into keeping the peace while the chosen few authentic Christians strive. This is only until the time appointed by the Father. This appointed time has arrived.

Now even the end of the era events are unfolding so that likes of Jacob and similar others can interpret them in a manner favorable to themselves and so continue to keep the peace. This is how Jesus handles Jacob, other Jews and similar others.

They will walk into their end without knowing or detecting, before hand, what hit them.

My posts are truth, in the fullness of time. You are simply called (not by me) to read my post. It is up to you to choose to read my posts. My posts are not likely to get wide acceptance.

Soooooooo

25th verse?

Gurucam... parable? All your prolific writing.... and parable?

# nope

Try again

Gurucam

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

This Spirit of truth turned away ungodliness from Jacob and saved him and his generations, nothing else.

26 . . . There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Ishmael and his generation rejected this Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus and continued to esteem Moses and untruth. They stumble at that stumbling-block. They were and are doomed.

And so be it.

There is no other path. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth is the only path to coming onto, Truth and God, the Holy Spirit.

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Stop looking for loop holes.

Ishmael and his generation did not and do not seek salvation through Jesus and the New Testament. Now you are searching the Holy KJV N.T. for a loop hole/back door entry, for them. Your distortion of the Holy KJV N.T. will not help you.

There is only one path which is through totally dropping Moses and the ten commandments and transgressing the ten commandments so to accept and be led, unconditionally, by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This is the only path to Grace of God, Christ, salvation and deliverance into God's kingdom of heaven:

Galatians 5King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Jews can turn only to Moses and the O.T. for help. There can be and is no help for them through Jesus and the New Testament. The Jews must hope that Moses has gone ahead to prepared a mansion in God's house for them. Fact is, the mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared is only for those who follow Him (the Jews did not follow Jesus).

Clearly, between Abraham's two sons and their respective generations, the eyes of Ishmael and his generations were evil:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael and his generations) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac and his generations), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

If one's eye is evil then strong blindness prevails and one will not see truth:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

. . . and you and I need not agree, with each other or with the Holy KJV N.T.. We are not that consequential. The Holy KJV N.T. is not given to have any one believe it or agree with it. It is simply an impersonal and literal confirmation of truth . . . to be accepted as such by genuine seekers.

There are elements of parables which are given for the not-genuine user to deceive him/her self and so be 'buried in hell'. This is also a literal truth in the Holy KJV N.T., because Jesus Christ had and declared two agendas:

Matthew: 8King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

This post is very dominated by quotes from the Holy KJV N.T.. All the green are literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. which totally and literally confirm truth. They can and do stand on their own.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Genuine friends and other readers who seek truth, please note:

Ishmael and his generations remained children of the flesh/Jews, they are cast out of heaven.

Isaac and his generations cease being Jews, dropped and transgressed the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally. They became children of God/Christians.

The Jews never stop persecuting Christians (as then, so it is now).

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and his generations, the Jews): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Isaac and his generations, the Christians).

The above confirm that the Jews (Ishmael and his generations) are cast out and will continue to be cast out of God's inheritance, which is His kingdom of heaven.

Ishmael and his generation/the Jews, are not the children of God:

Romans 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8. That is, They which are the children of the flesh (Ishmael and his generations), these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise (Isaac and his generations) are counted for the seed.

The following confirm their end:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>, is trying to convert and corrupt the above clear and literal revelation, so as to, any which way, falsely show the Jews in good light to Christians in total denial of this other very clear and literal revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Do not follow Evil.Eye.<(I)> and any other Jew. They have no standing or authority to use and/or seek any thing from either Jesus and/or the Holy KJV N.T.. Their chosen savior is Moses, the ten commandments and the O.T.. They are simply fast and out of place to be among Christians and preaching to Christians.

All their lives Jews have duped and fooled aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ'. They are the unawares (spiritually dead) false spying brethren mentioned in:

Galatians: 2
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

The above is in spite of the fact that Christians have God given, freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as serve spirit/love, unconditionally:

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Friend please learn to detect a false prophet when you see one.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Ishmael and his generations remained children of the flesh/Jews, they are cast out of heaven.

Isaac and his generations cease being Jews, dropped and transgressed the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally. They became children of God/Christians.

The Jews never stop persecuting Christians (as then, so it is now).

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and his generations, the Jews): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Isaac and his generations, the Christians).

The above confirm that the Jews (Ishmael and his generations) are cast out and will continue to be cast out of God's inheritance, which is His kingdom of heaven.

Ishmael and his generation/the Jews, are not the children of God:

Romans 9 KJV N.T.

The following confirm their end:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>, is trying to convert and corrupt the above clear and literal revelation, so as to, any which way, falsely show the Jews in good light to Christians in total denial of this other very clear and literal revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.:

Do not follow Evil.Eye.<(I)> and any other Jew. They have no standing or authority to use and/or seek any thing from either Jesus and/or the Holy KJV N.T.. Their chosen savior is Moses, the ten commandments and the O.T.. They are simply fast and out of place to be among Christians and preaching to Christians.

All their lives Jews have duped and fooled aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ'. They are the unawares (spiritually dead) false spying brethren mentioned in:

Galatians: 2
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

The above is in spite of the fact that Christians have God given, freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments so as serve spirit/love, unconditionally:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Friend please learn to detect a false prophet when you see one.

Keep firing of that shotgun in all directions. It's bound to hit something, sooner or later.

Gurucam

The following is how one becomes a child of God/Christian:

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Jesus is the Truth. The Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of God's Son.

This Spirit of truth turned away ungodliness from Jacob and saved him and his generations, nothing else.

26 . . . There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Ishmael and his generation rejected this Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus and continued to esteem Moses and untruth. They stumble at that stumbling-block. They were and are doomed.

And so be it.

Stop looking for loop holes.

[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Gurucam

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

This is how a child of God/Christian is led:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

One is led by the Spirit of God by being led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession, because no one comes onto God (the Holy Spirit) but by going through Jesus (the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession)

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession makes intercession on behalf of Saints/Christians according to the will of God. The will of God is the Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit. This intercession is done according to groaning, in the individual hearts/spirits of each Saint/Christian, which they cannot utter.

Christians/Saints do not pray. They accept they do not know what to pray for because of their infirmities. They allow the the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession to help and lead them.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession discern what is in the hearts/spirits of Christians/Saints and makes intercession for them with the Holy Spirit, with respect to only these things.

Christians/Saints discern what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do by search each of their own heart/spirit.

This is how far the Jews missed the mark, with respect to the particular Spirit that God offered to their father Abraham . . . which Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession, they rejected.

Last edited:

Gurucam

I can confirm these things directly from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of the God's Son/Spirit of Intercession, as discerned through my own heart/spirit, because the time appointed by the Father has arrived.

This is truth in the fullness of time in great plainness of speech.

I certify to you, brethren, that the gospel which is preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

As of recently, Christ consciousness has strengthened powerfully (unlike the past 2000 odd years) and is domination the surface of earth and ruling supreme.

Gurucam

At best, the possible billion Jews who passed through the surface of this earth will 'live on' in God's kingdom of heaven on the surface earth and elsewhere, only through those 7000 Jews who God reserved.

The rest (all but 7000) will be having their reality, elsewhere.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Israel will be saved, as written. What is written? It is written that 'There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob'.

It is also written that 'God confirmed, I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.'

God's promise is that, with respect to saving Israel, 'There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob and his descendants. These are just 7000. The rest are not reserved by God for heaven. The rest are reserved by Satan for hell, according to prediction:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

One has to be very foolish to not discern the above truth.

There is no back door/covert/default salvation for Jews. They have to come through the front door, like everyone else. They have to come through the straight gate and narrow way, like all other brothers and sisters.

The following is God inflexible law:

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
At best, the possible billion Jews who passed through the surface of this earth will 'live on' in God's kingdom of heaven on the surface earth and elsewhere, only through those 7000 Jews who God reserved.

The rest will be having their reality, elsewhere.

God's promise is that, with respect to saving Israel, 'There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob and his descendants. These are just 7000. The rest remained lost, according to prediction:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The author of this OP completely disagrees with this view.

Gurucam

The author of this OP completely disagrees with this view.

That is clearly your right.

I am simply demonstrating, for the protection of aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ', that what you ''agree to' and project is not at all supported by the Holy KJV N.T..

I seek only to demonstrate that you are corrupting the Holy KJV N.T. so as to have it serve what you 'agree to' and project.

I do this without offering my view or opinion. I do not offer my view or opinion..

You rely, so totally and strongly on the following then totally corrupt the revelation:

Verse 25 is key!!!
Romans 11:

The above simply says that the blindness of Israel will remain until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. . . . It says nothing about the saving of Israel. How can this revelation be the key. The key is about saving Israel.

You seem to conveniently and irrationally 'agree'/believe that the removal of blindness is salvation.

It is the next verse which confirms how Israel will be saved:

This verse say that all Israel will be saved as it is written (i.e. according to how it is written in scriptures). Not according to your agreement and beliefs.

It is written in scriptures as follows:

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

It is also written in scriptures as follows:

It is also written in scriptures as follows:

Galatians: 4
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and his generations): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Isaac, Jacob and their generations).

With respect to saving all of Israel, scriptures says:
1. God reserved for himself just 7000 Jews,
2. There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.
3 Cast out the bondwoman and her son from God's inheritance. God's inheritance is His kingdom of heaven.
4. Only the son of the freewoman (i.e. Isaac, Jacob and their generations) will inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

These are not my views. These are the literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. Nothing added, nothing taken away and nothing interpreted.

If you disagree with the above, then you are here to deny and corrupt Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. and to deceive Christians and mock God.

You do not have to agree with the above. For billions, their 'agreeing' is self serving and not accurate. That is their folly, even God is powerless or would not, to help such people.

However aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' must be able to have an opportunity to assess the above.

Last edited: