The Burning of Jerusalem

Gurucam

Dude,

Good teacher was a God wink. Jesus replies that ONLY God is Good, after getting called good.

Jesus was killed by the Sanhedrin BECAUSE HE applied YHWH scripture to HIMSELF!

He was showing us how to rely on Him by showing how He... Son of Man and Son of God relied on HIS Father!

# I don't *naughty word* believe this guy!

Moses did not bring truth. In fact Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered his things to the Jews. You guys were simply not given by God to know truth or have grace until the advent of Jesus Christ, just 2000 odd years ago. And even then only a few Jews were given by God to get truth. God continue to deny truth and grace to most of you guys.

Only Jesus brought truth and grace. Therefore things from the O.T. are not reliable as truth.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

This means that you and your old scriptures cannot contain truth.

The Holy KJV N.T. is the Holy book for Christian and I take it very seriously and literally. There is absolutely no ambiguity in the following:

Mark: 10 KJV N.T.
18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

How did you come to the conclusion that Christ Jesus is God? . . . in the light of:

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Jesus Christ is not God.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Moses did not bring truth. In fact Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered his things to the Jews. You guys were simply not given by God to know truth or have grace until the advent of Jesus Christ, just 2000 odd years ago.

Only Jesus brought truth and grace. Therefore things from the O.T. are not reliable as truth.

The Holy KJV N.T. is the Holy book for Christian and I take it very seriously and literally. There is absolutely no ambiguity in the following:

18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

How did you come to the conclusion that Christ Jesus is God? . . . in the light of:

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Jesus Christ is not God.

Is too!

Future of thread....

Is not

Is too

Rotfl

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Moses did not bring truth. In fact Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered his things to the Jews. You guys were simply not given by God to know truth or have grace until the advent of Jesus Christ, just 2000 odd years ago.

Jesus Christ is not God.

For someone who can't understand me, you sure do like to post on this thread.

# I'll be your friend Gurucam, even if you are a pain in the KJV donkey

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

Also before the advent of Jesus, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were hid from you guys. Your scriptures are no good as a source for the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

And even when Jesus brought the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to Abraham's generations, 2000 odd years ago, they were given to only the Saints (the disciples) in very private session among only them.:

Colossians: 1 KJV
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Gurucam

For someone who can't understand me, you sure do like to post on this thread.

# I'll be your friend Gurucam, even if you are a pain in the KJV donkey

Your flawed logic, again. I do not have to understand you to post on your thread.

I can detect your one underlying intent.

I simply note your head line post where you made the Antichrist request of Christians to pray for Israel.

I post on your thread so as to protect vulnerable aspiring Christians and babes in Christ from you and your Antichrist self serving request and proper-gander. These are 1. your Antichrist request for Christians to pray for Israel and 2. your on going proper-gander to fool Christians into your Antichrist request to pray for Israel.

Also I do not have to like to post on your thread, to post here. I post, impersonally, on any thread where aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' are endangered by false prophets . . . once I am, appropriately, led to do so.

Do not be flattered by the quantum of hits or possible readerships. That is not an indication of any thing, one way or the other.

People tend to like spirited posts. We know that you are not led by the Spirit, you are under the law:

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.

You do realize that no thread is ever about the originator, per say. Threads are about ideas, far and wide . . . and the quest for truth.

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Your flawed logic, again. I do not have to understand you to post on your thread.

I can detect your intent.

I simply note your head line post where you made the Antichrist request of Christians to pray for Israel.

I post on your thread so as to protect vulnerable aspiring Christians and babes in Christ from you and your Antichrist self serving request and proper-gander.

Honk if you love Jesus. :D

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>

Also before the advent of Jesus, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were hid from you guys. Your scriptures are no good as a source for the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

And even when Jesus brought the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven to Abraham's generations, 2000 odd years ago, they were given to only the Saints (the disciples) in very private session among only them.:

Colossians: 1 KJV
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Wait for it........

Wait for it..........

Jesus is God!!!!

Also, do you acknowledge that Jesus is the Devine Son of God?

As in..... Did Jesus come from the FATHER?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You refer to one of my favorite passages in Galatians.

There is much fantastic discussion on this, but for now, the geographical agreement is peace between us. Not 1 mind of docterine, but spiritual peace in a fairly back and forth dialogue.

Galatians 4:21-31 is NOT analogy, but divine and prophetic revelation of Truth.

Gurucam

Wait for it........

Wait for it..........

Jesus is God!!!!

Also, do you acknowledge that Jesus is the Devine Son of God?

As in..... Did Jesus come from the FATHER?

As the words convey, Jesus is the divine Son of God. He is not God.

Indeed Jesus came from the Father. Therefore He is the Son.

Are you your father?

The physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus had a father and a mother. His father was the Holy Spirit and his mother was a human female from earth, Mother Mary.

When Jesus dropped his physical body, he dropped his human, physical, earthy, Mother Mary side. And he rose to heaven clad only in Spirit body Which is His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God side.

There were two presentations of Jesus:

1. One was a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man presentation. This presentation was not consequential. One could blasphemy this Jesus and one shall be forgiven. However if one blaspheme God/the Father/the Holy Ghost one will not be forgiven, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

In this 'seen' and temporal physical presentation Jesus is not even entitled to things that are due to God, the Holy Spirit. In this 'seen' and temporal physical presentation Jesus is not the Lord from or in, heaven. This Jesus is no more. He was temporal.

2. The other presentation of Jesus is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God. In this presentation, Jesus is the Lord in and from, heaven. In this presentation Jesus is eternal. He is not the Holy Spirit. In this presentation, Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Spirit.

He is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of love who resides in God's kingdom of spirit heaven and makes intercession with the Holy Spirit on behalf of Saints/Christians according to the individual heart/spirit of each Saint/Christian.

If one denies this Spirit of Jesus one has no one to intercede with the Holy Spirit on one's behalf. And one cannot commune directly with the Holy Spirit. Because no one comes on the God/the Holy Spirit but through Jesus. Christianity is anchored on the fact that Jesus remain a separate entity from the Holy Spirit so as to make intercession on behalf of Saint/Christians, with the Holy Spirit.

The biggest mistake that a billion strong tradition Christians make is to believe that Jesus is the Holy Spirit. They denied and relegated their intercede-er. They therefore err and cannot be among the chosen few.

This Spirit Jesus is the Spirit that was promised by God to Abraham and his seed.

At no point was and/or is Jesus, God. Jesus was and is always a separate entity from God. The son of God. He resides in His Spirit only body as a perfect amalgam of the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Jesus is Lord, not God.

The above is supported by:

I have posted the above repeatedly, however you so easily dismiss and undermine the above so as to continue to hold and promote your opposing Antichrist ideas.

Are the above lies that must be exorcised from the Holy KJV N.T.? Is this your position?

You use the Holy KJV N.T. very carelessly and conveniently. You use what you want and throwing out what you do not want. The Holy KJV N.T. is not a dinner buffet.

Fact is, every thing in the Holy KJV N.T. is consequential and none contradiction.

You should note that God is a Spirit. That is the Holy Spirit. This convey many thing including the fact that there are other different Spirits, like the Spirit of Jesus:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

If you do not stop being careless about little things, in the Holy KJV N.T., truth will always escape you.

Do you get the fullness of the above revelation and its message?

Last edited:

Gurucam

2. The other presentation of Jesus is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God. In this presentation, Jesus is the Lord in and from, heaven. In this presentation Jesus is eternal. He is not the Holy Spirit. In this presentation, Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Spirit.

He is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of love who resides in God's kingdom of spirit heaven and makes intercession with the Holy Spirit on behalf of Saints/Christians according to the individual heart/spirit of each Saint/Christian.

If one denies this Spirit of Jesus one has no one to intercede with the Holy Spirit on one's behalf. This is disastrous because one cannot commune directly with the Holy Spirit. No one can come onto God/the Holy Spirit but through Jesus.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Christianity is anchored on the fact that Jesus remained a separate entity (i.e. the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) from the Holy Spirit, so as to make intercession on behalf of Saint/Christians, with the Holy Spirit.

The biggest mistake that a billion strong tradition Christians made is to believe that Jesus is the Holy Spirit. They denied and relegated their intercede-er. They therefore err, had and have no hope and cannot be among the chosen few.

This Spirit Jesus is the Spirit that was promised by God to Abraham and his seed.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
As the words convey, Jesus is the divine Son of God. He is not God.

Indeed Jesus came from the Father. Therefore He is the Son.

Are you your father?

The physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus had a father and a mother. His father was the Holy Spirit and his mother was a human female from earth, Mother Mary.

When Jesus dropped his physical body, he dropped his human, physical, earthy, Mother Mary side. And he rose to heaven clad only in Spirit body Which is His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God side.

There were two presentations of Jesus:

1. One was a physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man presentation. This presentation was not consequential. One could blasphemy this Jesus and one shall be forgiven. However if one blaspheme God/the Father/the Holy Ghost one will not be forgiven, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

In this 'seen' and temporal physical presentation Jesus is not even entitled to things that are due to God, the Holy Spirit. In this 'seen' and temporal physical presentation Jesus is not the Lord from or in, heaven. This Jesus is no more. He was temporal.

If one denies this Spirit of Jesus one has no one to intercede with the Holy Spirit on one's behalf. And one cannot commune directly with the Holy Spirit. Because no one comes on the God/the Holy Spirit but through Jesus. Christianity is anchored on the fact that Jesus remain a separate entity from the Holy Spirit so as to make intercession on behalf of Saint/Christians, with the Holy Spirit.

The biggest mistake that a billion strong tradition Christians make is to believe that Jesus is the Holy Spirit. They denied and relegated their intercede-er. They therefore err and cannot be among the chosen few.

At no point was and/or is Jesus, God. Jesus was and is always a separate entity from God. The son of God. He resides in His Spirit only body as a perfect amalgam of the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Jesus is Lord, not God.

The above is supported by:

I have posted the above repeatedly, however you so easily dismiss and undermine the above so as to continue to hold and promote your opposing Antichrist ideas.

Are the above lies that must be exorcised from the Holy KJV N.T.? Is this your position?

You use the Holy KJV N.T. very carelessly and conveniently. You use what you want and throwing out what you do not want. The Holy KJV N.T. is not a dinner buffet.

Fact is, every thing in the Holy KJV N.T. is consequential and none contradiction.

You should note that God is a Spirit. That is the Holy Spirit. This convey many thing including the fact that there are other different Spirits, like the Spirit of Jesus:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

If you do not stop being careless about little things, in the Holy KJV N.T., truth will always escape you.

Do you get the fullness of the above revelation and its message?

Ok...

So you do acknowledge Jesus as from the Father and the Divine Son of God...

This is a good thing!

We disagree on the Jesus is God thing.

I believe Jesus is God and you believe He's not. Had you said that Jesus was not from the Father and not the Son of God, we would have gone a dark direction.

You agree to be friends though we disagree... this is another good thing.

We agree that Jesus is the Divine Son of God and He is from the Father.

I'm taking a break from our back and forth and focusing on the peace we have. : )

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 4:21-31 is NOT analogy, but divine and prophetic revelation of Truth.

Nang,

How can you have time to stir up trouble on another Pro-Israel thread, when you are so busy falsely calling [MENTION=5868]chair[/MENTION] an Atheist?

# Low Blow

# Nang is a pain and better be able to take it as well as dish it

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

How can there be peace and silence between us. There are many more unresolved issues.

Peace, yes but not silence.

Jesus, my Lord and guide', never 'agree to disagree' with any one. He saw, the Jews' disagreement with Him to be a very serious and unacceptable problem. And He did something very cunning about that serious problem.

Jesus gave parables to those who disagree and opposed him. They denied the only offer they had to enter heaven. He gave them parables for them to bury each other. By this act, Jesus cunningly allowed them to be dispatched to Hell inside the earth, when they die, by their own choice.

Apparently the above were wicked and adulterous people.

And Jesus gave truth, privately only to those who were given by God to follow Him. These followed Jesus to heaven when they die:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given

Now that I am awaken to your agenda, I cannot stand by and have you deny the following and so deceive Christians and mock God, with your pray request:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

At any event, my posting cannot disrupt your thread, if you are making sense and have a genuine cause and have a genuine audience. You cannot seek to post covertly like a dictator, banana republic style.

My post are simply literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

'We' cannot agree to disagree because I have offered no opinion, one way or the other. You need to defend your claim (that Jesus is God and your pray request of Christians) against clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. Forget me and do just that.

Your issue is not with me. Your issue is with the Holy KJV N.T.. and is much more serious than having an issue with me.

Fact is, you are holding and promoting Anti-KJV N.T. ideas on unsuspecting aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' and that is totally Antichrist. You must be prepared to defend your thread and totally justify you request, according the the Holy book of Christians, to the fullest.

Under grace of God and in the body of Christ, I am given to look after aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ', especially against those seeking the interests of Jews as you are doing . . . by distorting the Holy KJV N.T. and deceiving aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' and mocking the commandment of God and also mocking God, according to Holy KJV N.T. revelations.

For you edification, the Christian commandment from God, is:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

We honor our Holy book and our commandment, in the same manner that you honor yours. We cannot ignore what our Holy book says. In the very least, the following are warnings:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Be prepared to make your points with my presence and vigil on your thread. And be prepared to defend your claims to and request of, Christians against the Holy KJV N.T.. The Holy KJV N.T. cannot be your punching bag.

This is the only fair way to debate. We all have a vested interest in not allowing 'banana republic ideals'/'one opinion-ism' to take root in this forum or any where else.

'Banana republic ideals'/'one opinion-ism' is an O.T./ten commandment/Mosaic/Jewish/rule by man/dictator system. 'Banana republic ideals'/'one opinion-ism' is not the N.T./spirit and Spirit/total recognition of individualism/Jesus/Christian/democratic system.

It is expedient and useful that you post your ideas freely, but not dictatorially. It is also fair that you and your disrespect for our Holy KJV N.T. be fully exposed.

According to our Holy KJV N.T., your Old book and Old system lack truth, grace and the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These things were totally hid from you guys.

However these define the fundamentals of Christianity. And these came to the generations of Abraham only 2000 odd years ago with the advent of Jesus. And even then these things were given to only the twelve disciples, privately, by Jesus.

These facts are serious indictments against you guys and speaks of your undeserving and unqualified state.

You guys will certainly want to remove these confirmations from the Holy KJV N.T.. You are no Saints/Christians.

How indeed can anyone allow your 'supposed correction' of our Holy KJV N.T.. You guys must be unawares false spying brethren and false prophets, among unsuspecting aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ

Clearly, final mass dispatching is close at hand, according to:

And panic should prevails among those who soweth to the ten commandment/flesh/law of sin, death and delivery to hell.

Why doesn't the Jews look to Moses for their 'salvation and deliverance'? . . . and simply leave Christians and the Holy KJV N.T., alone?

A jew is not a Christian and a Christian is not a Jew.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
How can there be peace and silence between us. There are many more unresolved issues.

Peace, yes but not silence.

Jesus, my Lord and guide', never 'agree to disagree' with any one. He saw, the Jews' disagreement with Him to be a very serious and unacceptable problem. And He did something very cunning about that serious problem.

Jesus gave parables to those who disagree and opposed him. He gave them parables for them to bury each other. And He gave truth, privately only to those who were given by God to follow Him:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given

Now that I am awaken to your agenda, I cannot stand by and have you deny the following and so deceive Christians and mock God, with your pray request:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

At any event, my posting cannot disrupt your thread, if you are making sense and have a genuine audience.

My post are simply literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

'We' cannot agree to disagree. I have offered no opinion, one way or the other. You need to defend your claim (that Jesus is God) against clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

Your issue is not with me. Your issue is with the Holy KJV N.T.. and is much more serious than having an issue with me.

Fact is, you are holding and promoting Anti-KJV N.T. ideas on unsuspecting aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' and that is totally Antichrist. You must be prepared to defend your thread and totally justify you request, according the the Holy book of Christians, to the fullest.

Under grace of God and in the body of Christ, I am given to look after aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ', especially against those seeking the interests of Jews . . . by distorting the Holy KJV N.T. and deceiving aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' and mocking the commandment of God.

Be prepared to make your points with my presence and vigil on your thread. This is the only fair way to debate. We all have a vested interest in not allowing 'banana republic ideals'/'one opinion-ism' to take root in this forum or any where else.

'Banana republic ideals'/'one opinion-ism' is an O.T./ten commandment/Mosaic/Jewish/rule by man/dictator system. 'Banana republic ideals'/'one opinion-ism' is not the N.T./spirit and Spirit/total recognition of individualism/Jesus/Christian/democratic system.

How about I respond briefly to your posts out of respect, but maintain peace.

You feel moved to post at length here, and that is your rite. I further site your rite to post here.. and that should mean something as I am the author of this OP.

My deepest issue to debate with you must start at Jesus being God. We cannot debate past this, because it shapes your logic for not understanding my plea for Israel.

I see Israel as the mechanism / Vehicle that God built His true temple through.

That temple is Jesus.

Gurucam

There are two covenants: One is anchored on soweth-ing to the ten commandment and flesh. The other is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to soweth to Spirit:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

These boys were born under and through two different covenants.

Two covenants:

One covenant is about earth and the law of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and bringing forth fruits onto death and missing God's kingdom of heaven and going to hell.

The other is about Jerusalem which is in heaven, not earth. This Jerusalem is free from obligation of the ten commandments. This is about transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, and so bring forth fruits onto God and so inheriting God's kingdom of heaven.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Those who soweth to the ten commandments soweth to flesh. They bring forth only fruits onto death. They do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven. This is how Ishmael was brought forth and this is his predicament.

On the other hand, those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit, bring forth only fruits onto God. They inherit God's kingdom of heaven. This was how Isaac was brought forth and this is his predicament.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac).

There are two covenant. One is flesh and the ten commandments. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

The other is transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit. this is Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all

Dispatch to heaven or hell is anchored on to which covenant one soweth.

. . . 'come on man' do not seek to con-volute this simple revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. . . . have some respect.

Last edited:

Gurucam

How about I respond briefly to your posts out of respect, but maintain peace.

You feel moved to post at length here, and that is your rite. I further site your rite to post here.. and that should mean something as I am the author of this OP.

My deepest issue to debate with you must start at Jesus being God. We cannot debate past this, because it shapes your logic for not understanding my plea for Israel.

I see Israel as the mechanism / Vehicle that God built His true temple through.

That temple is Jesus.

You con-volute your post with many assumptions and points.

'Jesus is God' cannot be a starting point.

The starting point is to ensure that all our information is anchored on truth.

17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

The starting point, as far as our Holy KJV N.T. is concerned is to separate truth from parables. Because Jesus delivered both truth and parables

It is primarily important to know what is truth and what is parables in the Holy KJV N.T., before using the Holy KJV N.T.

The guide to this separation is:

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.

13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

The above is where All inquires must start. Only Jesus brought truth. And Jesus was truthful only to his disciples, in private sessions among only them.

Everyone else got parables because they were not given to get truth from Jesus. They got parables so that 'from him shall be taken away even that he hath'.

It is only if Jesus told his disciples, privately, that he is God, can that be truth.

The above is clearly and literally the revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. . . . not my or anyone else opinion.

So we accept that revelation and

Now we find only those deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples, in private sessions among only them. And accept only those as a source of truth.

If Jesus confirmed that he is God, privately to only His disciples, then and only then, can Christians accept that to be truth.

By the same revelations above, it is confirmed that we will not find or get truth in any previous 'scriptures', 'writings' or 'manuscripts', like the O.T. etc.

The above is the starting point for Christians.

As far as Christians and the Holy KJV N.T. goes, the Jews and their Old books and Old manuscripts (and others who rejected Jesus), would not have a starting point that is anchored on truth . . . because grace and truth came only 2000 odd years ago, with Jesus Christ:

Only the above can be the parameters for Christians.

. . . it seems obvious that Israel is burning because the Jews rejected Jesus and therefore, they have not yet sought grace, truth, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and Christ, accurately or otherwise.

Therefore they have not come onto grace, truth, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and Christ. They are lost and without protection.

Clearly this is why the Holocaust befell millions of Jews and yet, they remained in their Old ways.

This is kindergarten sums. This is not actuarial maths.

The above is the Christian position (as literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.) and if you do not respect it or seek to deny and/or undermine it, I must strongly oppose you so as to protect unsuspecting, innocent aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ'.

If you are trying to teach Christians you must accept and start with the above. Christianity is anchored on truth, first, then conclusions based directly on truth.

. . . 'come on man' do not seek to con-volute this simple revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. . . . have some respect.

Fact is God built his Christian temple on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus and on nothing else.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

You are tying-up yourself with convoluted senseless rhetoric.

A very great amount of the Holy KJV N.T. are parable for fooling-up by appeasing the Jews who denied, persecuted, tortured and eventually killed Jesus, so as to give peace and authentic Christians, a chance.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

You con-volute your post with many assumptions and points.

'Jesus is God' cannot be a starting point.

The starting point, as far as the Holy KJV N.T. is concerned is to separate truth from parables.

The guide to this separation is:

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.

The above is where All inquires must start. Jesus was truthful only to his disciples, in private sessions among only them.

Everyone else got parables because they were not given to get truth from Jesus. They got parables so that 'from him shall be taken away even that he hath'.

The above is clearly and literally the revelation in the Holy KJV N.T. . . . not my or anyone else opinion.

So we accept that revelation and

Now we find only those deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples, in private sessions among only them. And accept only those as a source of truth.

By the same revelations above, it is confirmed that we will not find or get truth in any previous 'scriptures', 'writings' or 'manuscripts', etc.

The above is the starting point for Christians.

As far as Christians and the Holy KJV N.T. goes, the Jews (and others who rejected Jesus) would not have a starting point that is anchored on truth . . . because grace and truth came only 2000 odd years ago, with Jesus Christ:

Only the above can be the parameters for Christians.

. . . it seems obvious that Israel is burning because the Jews rejected Jesus and therefore, they have not yet come onto grace, truth, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and Christ.

Jesus said... "I AM the TRUTH".

What else is there? Is that really convoluted? Is there anything more final and High than Truth?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Romans: 1 KJV N.T.
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The Gospel of Christ is not the same as the gospel of Moses. They are anchored on two different covenants. The gospel of Christ is anchored on truth. The gospel of Moses is not anchored on truth:

The only God given privilege that the Jews had was to be offered the gospel of Christ, first. And they rejected it.

That is Israel was chosen first to be vehicle for the New covenant and they rejected it. And that was that. The kingdom of heaven was taken from them and given to those who embrace the gospel of Christ and so brought forth fruits onto God:

The Jews were fairly warned:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

By their rejection of the gospel of Christ, All privileges which the Jews had, were done away with. Since then, only one law from God existed and prevailed: 'what one soweth one reaps'.

Indeed do not be deceived and do not mock God, 'what one soweth one reaps'

How so ever possible can the above be a lie?

Up to this day, the Jews remained under the gospel of Moses. Christians embraced the gospel of Christ.

Last edited: