The Burning of Jerusalem

Gurucam

Guys, you need to read this:

Guys, you need to read this:

Aha!

Can we now say only one knows the Spirit of a person and judges justly?

Under the Christian system, No.

If you hold and want to promote that claim why do you judge Hitler to be bad?

One can not be sure of another person's spirit/intent. Christians are not called to make that judgement. A Christian is constantly under grace of God. This means that Christians are under constant protection by God. Christians are not like Jews.

The Jews judged, denied, persecuted, tortured and kill Jesus and did and continue to do similar things to Christians:

1 Thessalonians 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

It is entirely possible that God permitted the Holocaust so as to punish the Jewish nation for denying, persecuting, torturing and killing Jesus. I am not saying that this is so. I am simply saying that I do not know, however the above is possible.

I have made no judgment (one way or the other) however the Jews seem to have made a judgment on the Holocaust. A judgment which supports them. And their rhetoric is totally irrational.

The Jews choose to judge the Holocaust to be a bad thing. Then they must accept that a bad thing befall the Jews. Therefore the Jews could not be and were not under grace of God/protection of God during the Holocaust.

The simple fact is if those millions of Jews were under grace of God/protection of God . . . 'the bad thing' that was the Holocaust' could not befall them.

The Jews cannot claim that they were under grace of God/protection of God and also claim that the Holocaust was a bad thing. However they make this both sided opposing claim. This is where human judging and human rationalizing become absolute foolishness.

Christians do not make judgments. They accept that they have infirmities and are incapable of making wise choices and/or good/rational judgments. Because of this they choose to be led into all their works, unconditionally by:

- precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned with each of their hearts/spirit . . . with absolutely no desire or need to judge and/or rationalize the instructions of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

You are at a very foolish and simplistic level of understanding . . . and it is killething and burying you.

Perhaps we could try to judge, but only the Just King knows the heart of a person.

Under Christianity one does not try to judge and/or judge another person.

One simply accept a Christian, lovingly, without judgment , even if he/she is transgressing the ten commandments or any other law.

A Christian simply discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for him/her to know, pray for, say and do, through his own heart/spirit. And a Christian simply do exactly that, with out adjustment or judgment. And his/her life is simply and magically heavenly on all fronts. There is no room for any human to judge Christians.

Judging is anchored on rationalizing. No one can rationalize the behavior of a Christian which results, directly, from the wisdom of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

Christianity is anchored on unconditional obedience to the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, the omniscience of Who is beyond human understanding and not necessary for any human to understand.

Christianity is anchored on unconditional obedience i.e. obedience without rationalizing and with deliberate defiance of human wisdom, if necessary), as follows:

Christianity is anchored on unconditional obedience to do precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. And this lands one in God's kingdom of heaven. This being the goal of Christianity.

Christianity is anchored on total God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to do any thing that one's heart/spirit desires (nothing is forbidden). However Christians must allow the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession to organize their activities among each other in God's creation.

When Christians are led into all their works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do . . . they automatically serves the desires of each of their own hearts/spirit in perfect harmony with the Holy Spirit (i.e. the will of God)

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of (two things) 1. the desires within the heart/spirit of each person and 2. the will of God.

Christians search each of their own heart or spirits and discerns precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do. Then they unquestioningly/unconditionally obey this Spirit. And by so doing they simultaneously serve their own spirit unconditionally and the Spirit of God, unconditionally. And they end in their own kingdom of heaven and God's kingdom of heaven.

It is not the same for people who esteem, use, invoke and promote the O.T./ten commandments/Mosaic/Jewish tradition.

You have to, in all ways (people and all), separate the N.T./Christian/spirit and Spirit tradition from the O.T./carnal/ten commandments/Mosaic/sin, death, and delivery to hell tradition.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You refuse to bow to the authority of scripture!

Your authority of scripture is for all to see after your every post. In red you have "Calvinism is the gospel and nothing else."

In episode III of Star Wars, Obi One says; "Only the Sith deal in absolutes". I indeed quoted a pop movie, but there is only one absolute... Jesus! Your rhetoric is attempting to add another.

You hold Calvin and his followers as supremacy of scripture. You see what you are told to see.

What of 1 John 2:27... all of 1 John for that matter

And what of 1 Corinthians where Paul is disgusted by people exalting men's teachings?

Is Christ divided? Is Calvin the name you were baptized under?

One last edit addition....

You're darn tooting that I won't bow to "your" authority of scripture. I bow knee to only ONE and His name is Jesus.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I now submit another Charles Spurgeon quote that sums up the discontentious oppisition to this thread that comes from followers of Calvin.

“Among all those who have been born of women, there has not risen a greater than John Calvin; no age, before him ever produced his equal, and no age afterwards has seen his rival. In theology, he stands alone, shining like a bright fixed star, while other leaders and teachers can only circle round him, at a great distance — as comets go streaming through space — with nothing like his glory or his permanence” . . . “the longer I live the clearer does it appear that John Calvin’s system is the nearest to perfection.”
~ Charles Spurgeon"

Let's zero in on the first sentence quoted...

Among all those who have been born of women... ? Talk about replacement... So now Calvin is exalted above Christ?

It seems so. The more I see people devote their life and rhetoric to the defense of John Calvin as an infallible man, the more disgusted I become on the matter.

What more can be said about this matter? Is this a "Post Humas" election, or did John Calvin allow this kind of praise? In the end, the result is clear either way.

Last edited:

beloved57

Your authority of scripture is for all to see after your every post. In red you have "Calvinism is the gospel and nothing else."

In episode III of Star Wars, Obi One says; "Only the Sith deal in absolutes". I indeed quoted a pop movie, but there is only one absolute... Jesus! Your rhetoric is attempting to add another.

You hold Calvin and his followers as supremacy of scripture. You see what you are told to see.

What of 1 John 2:27... all of 1 John for that matter

And what of 1 Corinthians where Paul is disgusted by people exalting men's teachings?

Is Christ divided? Is Calvin the name you were baptized under?

One last edit addition....

You're darn tooting that I won't bow to "your" authority of scripture. I bow knee to only ONE and His name is Jesus.

You can make all the excuses you want for rejecting the word of God, its not going to change the facts that Israel Abrahams Physical descendants according to the flesh are not the children of God Rom 9:8

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Joel 4

“For then, at that time, when I restore
the fortunes of Y’hudah and Yerushalayim,
I will gather all nations and bring them down
to the Valley of Y’hoshafat [Adonai judges].

I will enter into judgment there
for my people, my heritage Isra’el,
whom they scattered among the nations;
then they divided my land.

They drew lots for my people,
traded boys for whores,
sold girls for wine to drink.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You can make all the excuses you want for rejecting the word of God, its not going to change the facts that Israel Abrahams Physical descendants according to the flesh are not the children of God Rom 9:8

Do you recognize John Calvin as infallible?

# Checkmate

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do not judge... good

If you accept the above, why do you judge Hitler (as bad) and the Jews who suffered the Holocaust (as good)?

How and where and on what basis, did you get or come to, the above judgment/idea/conclusion? . . . please share your supposed 'wisdom'.

A lemon used car sales person says 'any thing that sound politically good and correct', simply to sell an unsuspecting innocent person a lemon used car.

Where do you stand. You are all over the place, like a lemon used car sales person, trying to set your pro-Jews, lemon ideas.

1 Thessalonians 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Christians accept the above revelation. However they make the following statement:

It is entirely possible that God permitted the Holocaust so as to punish the Jewish nation for denying, persecuting, torturing and killing Jesus. I am not saying that this is so. I am simply saying that I do not know, however the above is possible.

However the Jews seem to have made a judgment on the Holocaust. A judgment which supports them. And their rhetoric is totally irrational.

The Jews choose to judge the Holocaust to be a bad thing. Then they must accept that a bad thing befall the Jews. Therefore the Jews could not be and were not under grace of God/protection of God during the Holocaust.

The simple fact is, if those millions of Jews were under grace of God/protection of God . . . 'the bad thing' that was the Holocaust' could not befall them.

The Jews cannot claim that they were under grace of God/protection of God and also claim that the Holocaust was a bad thing. However they make this both sided opposing claim. This is where human judging and human rationalizing become absolute foolishness.

So... God who revealed Himself through His Son is not the "Just Judge"?
You are always making unsubstantiated statements.

God did not reveal himself through His Son. The Son of God is a totally different entity from the God. Their Spirits are totally different.

The Spirit of Jesus is different for each person. The Spirit of Jesus is a perfect amalgam of 1. the individual spirit of each person and 2. the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit.

On the other hand, the Spirit of God/the Holy Spirit is the pure will of God. The Spirit of God/the Holy Spirit is not in the least limited to or concerned (one way or the other) with the individual spirits of humans).

Only the Spirit of Jesus is concerned and preoccupied with humans and their spirits. The Holy Spirit has no such concern or preoccupation.

You have a very warped idea of Christianity. You seem to have learn from some who comprise, the billion strong traditional Christians. They were and are all misled, by the very Jews you seek to defend and serve with delusions.

'What goes around, certainly comes around' . . . this is another way of saying, 'what you soweth, you reap'. If one, even a nations soweth corruption that one or nation reap corruption.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

If you accept the above, why do you judge Hitlers (as bad) and the Jews who suffered the Holocaust (as good)?

How and where did you get the above judgment/idea?

1 Thessalonians 2

Christians accept the above revelation. However they make the following statement:

However the Jews seem to have made a judgment on the Holocaust. A judgment which supports them. And their rhetoric is totally irrational.

The simple fact is if those millions of Jews were under grace of God/protection of God . . . 'the bad thing' that was the Holocaust' could not befall them.

You are always making unsubstantiated statements.

God did not reveal himself through His Son. The Son of God is a totally different entity from the God. Their Spirits are totally different.

The Spirit of Jesus is different for each person. The Spirit of Jesus is a perfect amalgam of 1. the individual spirit of each person and 2. the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit.

On the other hand, the Spirit of God/the Holy Spirit is the pure will of God (is not in the least limited to or concerned (one way or the other) with the individual spirits of humans).

1 Corinthians 10

1Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 2And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 3And did all eat the same spiritual meat; 4And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. 5But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

Philippians 2

5Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

All of John 1... Especially "The Word Became Flesh"

Gurucam

The Spirit of Jesus does not make a judgment. He simply separate His people from others and claim them for heaven.

At this stage Jesus operates as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This Spirit makes no judgment or hears no prays or request. This Spirit simply detects those who are in communion with him (this Spirit), through their own spirits and claims them for heaven.

This Spirit remains totally unaware of 'the dead', who include those who remained under the ten commandments.

'The dead' are people who have not achieved awareness of their own hearts/spirits. TheY cannot appreciate God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law so as to serve spirit and Spirit. They can discern only the need for laws, like the ten commandments.

After detecting His people Jesus claims them. Jesus' people are those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love unconditionally. The others are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

After detecting His people Jesus claims them and take them to heaven, in the mansion in God's house which he has prepared for them.

Jesus does not detect or take those other people. These other people are claimed by Satan who takes them to hell. This is not because of Jesus' judgment or decision. Jesus does not detect these people. And so Jesus is not concerned with these people.

These people did not follow Jesus. They did not become spiritually aware and achieve spirit to Spirit communion with Jesus. They remain 'the dead and continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. Jesus would not and does not know them.

These other people are Satanic. They go to Satan in the depths of earth, in hell because they choose to remain 'the dead'/Satanic and esteem, use, invoke and promote the law of sin, death and delivery to hell.

Things simply happens and operates this way. This is the will of God, i.e. that people get what they soweth. God simply let things happen, according to one's own choice.

Jesus simply represented an offer and a prescribed path which can take one to sinless-ness and heaven. And Jesus looks after those who embraced his offer and path. This was simply an offer that a heavenly entity who was higher that Angles made to humans out of the natural drive of His Spirit.

If one was wise enough to drop all other things, including the O.T./ten commandments/Mosaic/ Jewish tradition, and embrace Jesus and His N.T./spirit and Spirit based/Christian tradition, one will be sinless and achieve heaven in the mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared.

On the other hand, those who choose other paths get the result and end that is prescribed and stated in those paths.

We need not fight and/or argue about this. This is the clear and literal position of truth, in the Holy KJV N.T.

Every thing else in the Holy KJV N.T. are parables. Parables were given to appease and fool-up unruly 'spiritually dead' people who violently opposed Jesus. They were given parables to interpret as they please. The aim was to keep them appeased and peaceful while genuine followers of Jesus could achieve their aim.

Jesus looked and continue to look, after his people cunningly and effectively.

These unruly 'spiritually dead' people who violently opposed Jesus included all Jews, except 7000.

Romans: 11 KJV N.T.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Peter & co. denied and opposed Jesus. They seemed to have remained Jews. Fact is they and their followings also fell victims to parables, which was a cunning ploy of the Lord Jesus to bury them.

Like you, billions use parables because you guys are not interested in or looking for, the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven. You guys are interested only in keeping your lives on earth well regulated according to your personal earthly interests.

Fact is the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, was totally hidden from you guys. Billions came to the Holy KJV N.T., but never knocked on that door. Instead you all gobbled up parables because parables suited any of your many agendas. Fact is, parables were given to people who were not given by God to know the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven.

And indeed up to now, you guys are using parables and arguing foolishness and not seeking the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven.

. . . who is laughing now and who is weeping and gnashing their teeth? . . . only a few are chosen.

At their death, the very great majority (i.e. all but a few) go the way of crying and gnashing their teeth:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The Spirit of Jesus does not make a judgment. He simply separate His people from others and claim them for heaven.

At this stage Jesus operates as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This Spirit makes no judgment or hears no prays or request. This Spirit simply detects those who are in communion with this Spirit, through their own spirits and claims them for heaven.

This Spirit remains totally unaware of 'the dead', who include those who remained under the ten commandments.

After detecting His people Jesus claims them. Jesus' people are those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love unconditionally. The others are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

After detecting His people Jesus claims them and take them to heaven, in the mansion in God's house which he has prepared for them.

Jesus does not detect or take those other people. These other people are claimed by Satan who takes them to hell. This is not because of Jesus' judgment or decision. Jesus does not detect these people. And so Jesus is not concerned with these people.

These people did not follow Jesus. They did not become spiritually aware and achieve spirit to Spirit communion with Jesus. They remain 'the dead and continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. Jesus would not and does not know them.

These other people are Satanic. They go to Satan in the depths of earth, in hell because they choose to remain 'the dead'/Satanic and esteem, use, invoke and promote the law of sin, death and delivery to hell.

Things simply happens and operates this way. This is the will of God, i.e. that people get what they soweth. God simply let things happen, according to one's own choice.

Jesus simply represented an offer and a prescribed path which can take one to sinless-ness and heaven. And Jesus looks after those who embraced his offer and path. This was simply an offer that a heavenly entity who was higher that Angles made to humans out of the natural drive of His Spirit.

If one was wise enough to drop all other things, including the O.T./ten commandments/Mosaic/ Jewish tradition, and embrace Jesus and His N.T./spirit and Spirit based/Christian tradition, one will be sinless and achieve heaven in the mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared.

On the other hand, those who choose other paths get the result and end that is prescribed and stated in those paths.

We need not fight and/or argue about this. This is the clear and literal position of truth, in the Holy KJV N.T.

Every thing else in the Holy KJV N.T. are parables. Parables were given to appease and fool-up unruly 'spiritually dead' people who violently opposed Jesus. They were given parables to interpret as they please. The aim was to keep them appeased and peaceful while genuine followers of Jesus could achieve their aim.

Jesus looked and continue to look, after his people cunningly and effectively.

These unruly 'spiritually dead' people who violently opposed Jesus included all Jews, except 7000.

Romans: 11 KJV N.T.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Peter & co. denied and opposed Jesus. They seemed to have remained Jews. Fact is they and their followings also fell victims to parables, which was a cunning ploy of the Lord Jesus to bury them.

. . . who is laughing now and who is weeping and garnishing their teeth? . . . only a few are chosen.

I hope we can banter on the other side Gurucam.

# See you on the other side friend

# Now back to Israel

Gurucam

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Separation is according to:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Isn't the entire thing about each person reaping what he/she soweth?

Don't you guys agree that the Jews soweth only to flesh whiles promoting that they are trying to uphold the ten commandments? And they brought forth only fruits onto death?

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Is it not very clear that Christians were instructed to serve in the newness of spirit and not in the oldness of the ten commandments? . . . so as to stop bringing forth fruits onto death and start bringing forth only fruits onto God?

Is it not very clear that only when people are in the flesh (i.e. dead') they serve under the ten commandments? And they soweth to the flesh.

However when people are spiritually aware (no longer the dead) they are instructed to drop the ten commandments and serve in the newness of spirit. Is this not the clear instruction in the above?

Isn't this the same message being delivered here:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Please show that the above is a lie . . . i.e. if you can. Lives depend on getting these revelations correct.

Do not let the Jews corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. and misguide billions.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Isn't the entire thing about each person reaping what he/she soweth?

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

If one deny, persecute, torture and kill Jesus, who brought truth and grace and instead rely on Moses who did not speak to the Jews with great plainness of speech . . . How can one hope to get truth and grace:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Gurucam

I hope we can banter on the other side Gurucam.

# See you on the other side friend

Are you trying to mislead me and others?

There can be and is, no bantering 'on any other side'. The other sides are anchored on stark and clear realities. One heaven and one hell.

When one goes 'to the other side' one knows the reality on that side (which we are bantering about on this side). One knows the other side as clearly as one knows, 'night follow day', (on this side).

Once one is on the 'other side' (which ever), there is no need to banter about the things which now preoccupies us, i.e. things about the other sides. You seem confused?

The following confirms one's condition when one actually experience the other sides. All of one's bantering, bluffing, deceiving one self, trying to win arguments, etc. stops and one faces stark reality:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 For when they (Christians) shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Luke:13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye (Jews and other none Christians) shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

In the after life one knows the after life first hand (either as heaven or hell), there is no need to 'banter' about the after life.

In the after life one simply reap what one soweth in this life. Bantering is possible only in this current life. In the after life one will either be weeping and gnashing one's teeth or rejoicing. Rest assured no one will have to banter, care to banter or be bantering (about the things which preoccupy us here).

# Now back to Israel

Also, any kind of 'going back to Israel' must be anchored on truth which Jesus brought, although you guys esteem Moses. Fact is Moses did not bring truth or grace. In fact Moses did not speak to Jews with great plainness of speech:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

However we have Jesus who brought both truth and grace:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

And we have Jesus who, 2000 odd years ago, went to prepare a mansion in God's house, in heaven for His followers (i.e. authentic Christians, the chosen few).

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

I am concerned that Moses (who the Jews remained loyal to after rejecting Jesus), did not do the same for Jews.

. . . now, after having their law based, sowething to flesh, material/carnal life, some Jews seem to be trying to piggy back on Christians who soweth to Spirit and so paid their dues to enter and inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

Think the Jews can avoid reaping what they soweth? Can Jews 'pray' their way out of what they soweth? Can any one's prayers help the Jews avoid reaping that they soweth?

Or is a pray request and actually praying, a deception and mockery of God:

Clearly, "Now back to Israel" which is anchored on your request for prays for Jews, must address the above concerns.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that you are asking humans to deceive and mock God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

It is quite easy for you and even typical of Jews, to request the 'convenient, self serving thing without caring that such a request deceives Christians and makes a mockery of God and the Holy KJV N.T.:

I refer to your pray request from aspiring Christians and Christians. With this request, you are deceiving Christians and mocking God.

It must be and should be, reaffirmed to aspiring Christians and Christians that praying is not for them. They should know that praying is Antichrist.

Christianity in anchor on recognizing and accepting the following:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Christians accept "our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for". Christians do not pray for any thing. They are simply led into all their works by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, as discerned within each of their own hearts or spirit.

To use great plainness of speech (which Moses did not use): For Christian, entertaining pray requests from the likes of you, is a grave sin . . . a totally Antichrist act. You are exhibiting the qualities of a false prophet and an unawares spying, false brethren, among aspiring Christians and Christians.

You are seeking to derail aspiring Christians and Christians from and against, a basis tenants of Christianity, because you perceives that it serves your interest. .

Clearly this idea of praying for the ideas of other humans and praying for other humans pervades the billion strong traditional Christianity.

I strongly suspect that billions of aspiring Christians and Christians were misled/corrupted into believing that they can and should pray for the ideas of other humans and for other humans. They were misled/corrupted into this false antichrist belief, by people who rejected Jesus and remained Jews. This is a grave deception and mocking of God.

Each Christian has a direct and personal communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through each of their own hearts/spirits. Christians do not intercedes on behalf of other Christians or on behalf of any one else. For Christians, only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth intercedes with God privately and silently according to things is each of their hearts/spirit.

Christians do not tell Jesus or God any thing. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth simply read one's heart or spirit and makes intercession with the Holy Spirit according to these 'readings'.

Christians are never competently aware off the things in their own hearts/spirits. This is their infirmity. This means that Christians do not make verbal or other pray requests for themselves. And they do not entertain pray requests of others.

A billion strong traditional Christians have been derailed off this path, by false prophets and unawares, false spying brethren.

This is why many are called and few chosen . . . billions are strangers to Christianity, although they perceives themselves to be Christians. False prophets infiltrated the very inner ranks of Christianity and corrupted billions.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

It is quite easy for you and even typical of Jews, to request the 'convenient, self serving thing without caring that such a request deceives Christians and makes a mockery of God and the Holy KJV N.T.:

I refer to your pray request from aspiring Christians and Christians. With this request, you are deceiving Christians and mocking God.

It must be and should be, reaffirmed to aspiring Christians and Christians that praying is not for them. They should know that praying is Antichrist.

Christianity in anchor on recognizing and accepting the following:

Christians accept "our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for". Christians do not pray for any thing. They are simply led into all their works by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, as discerned within each of their own hearts or spirit.

To use great plainness of speech (which Moses did not use): For Christian, entertaining pray requests from the likes of you, is a grave sin . . . a totally Antichrist act. You are exhibiting the qualities of a false prophet and an unawares spying, false brethren, among aspiring Christians and Christians.

You are seeking to derail aspiring Christians and Christians from and against, a basis tenants of Christianity, because you perceives that it serves your interest. .

Clearly this idea of praying for the ideas of other humans and praying for other humans pervades the billion strong traditional Christianity.

I strongly suspect that billions of aspiring Christians and Christians were misled/corrupted into believing that they can and should pray for the ideas of other humans and for other humans. They were misled/corrupted into this false antichrist belief, by people who rejected Jesus and remained Jews. This is a grave deception and mocking of God.

Each Christian has a direct and personal communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through each of their own hearts/spirits. Christians do not intercedes on behalf of other Christians or on behalf of any one else. For Christians, only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth intercedes with God privately and silently according to things is each of their hearts/spirit.

Christians do not tell Jesus or God any thing. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth simply read one's heart or spirit and makes intercession with the Holy Spirit according to these 'readings'.

Christians are never competently aware off the things in their own hearts/spirits. This is their infirmity. This means that Christians do not make verbal or other pray requests for themselves. And they do not entertain pray requests of others.

A billion strong traditional Christians have been derailed off this path, by false prophets and unawares, false spying brethren.

This is why many are called and few chosen . . . billions are strangers to Christianity, although they perceives themselves to be Christians. False prophets infiltrated the very inner ranks of Christianity and corrupted billions.

How else can I put this? I don't think there is a way to be friendly about it. Christianity is a man made understanding of Christ Jesus. Christ Jesus is Savior and God. I'm not going in the business of calling out a limitation on God's salvation.

He does as He and He alone pleases. He chose to come and die to demonstrate His Love, when He could have come and wrecked us all with full right.

Spiritual things are the unseen things that shape everything around us... from emotion to the genuine powers behind the tangible veil. Why complicate everything Gurucam?

He's got it all sorted and we are simply extensions of Hope, Love and Faith.

Israels current situation is so ridiculously biblical it is insane and their is much about God's concern for her and hers. Why so complicated Guru?

Gurucam

How else can I put this? I don't think there is a way to be friendly about it. Christianity is a man made understanding of Christ Jesus. Christ Jesus is Savior and God. I'm not going in the business of calling out a limitation on God's salvation.

He does as He and He alone pleases. He chose to come and die to demonstrate His Love, when He could have come and wrecked us all with full right.

Spiritual things are the unseen things that shape everything around us... from emotion to the genuine powers behind the tangible veil. Why complicate everything Gurucam?

He's got it all sorted and we are simply extensions of Hope, Love and Faith.

Israels current situation is so ridiculously biblical it is insane and their is much about God's concern for her and hers. Why so complicated Guru?

The above seems convoluted.

However it is possible to be friendly but frank about it.

You said: "Christ Jesus is Savior and God."

Repeatedly Christ Jesus made it a point to indicate that he was not God:

Mark: 10 KJV N.T.
18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

How did you come to the conclusion that Christ Jesus is God? . . . in the light of:

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Clearly there is difference between the 'son of man, Christ Jesus and God who is the Holy Ghost.

Please explain how you came to your conclusion that Christ Jesus is God, without throwing out and/or opposing the above revelations or without putting them in perspective?

May be the entire problem with Israel is related to Jesus and correctly and properly understand Jesus and things related to Jesus . . . and the position which they took with Jesus.

Also I do not complicate things. Things are complicated for those who walk the intellectual/lettered path. Look at every formal profession and occupation toady. They are all anchored on exponentially increasing specialization.

It has become impossible for humans to stay relevant under traditional approaches.

This is why, 2000 odd years ago, Jesus introduced a sure path to a very good/heavenly life that required no intellectualizing but is totally anchored on all intellectual and other wisdom. This path is anchored simply in being led into all our works, by Him, as the Spirit of Intercession.

Humans can no longer use the intellectual/lettered/physical path. The wisdom of today has surpassed that which humans can discern and understand through their left side brain hemisphere. To grasp and use the level of wisdom that is flowing to humans at this time, humans must be intuitively/spiritually/right brain actualized and functional.

2000 odd years ago Jesus came to prepare humans for this exact reality. Israel and similar others are suffering because they did not and have not embraced Jesus' spirit and Spirit based/right brain actualization offering and they are therefore not prepared . . . crying will not help.

Israel was singled out by God and put at the head of the line for receiving Jesus and his message. They did not receive and esteem Jesus, as they should and so they are the craftsmen of their current destiny.

The path to survival and relevance in these current times is still available. This is what I am trying to teach here, under opposition from traditional Christians and others like you.

Do you understand that you cannot encourage the Antichrist act of praying for the Jews and expect the favor of Jesus. The Jews cannot cut Jesus down to a size that suit and fit them and their ideologies and on the other hand expect Him to favor them.

It is not reasonable for Jews to have denied, persecuted, tortured and killed Jesus and to continue to deny and undermine the fullness of Jesus and expect His favor.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The above seems convoluted.

However it is possible to be friendly but frank about it.

You said: "Christ Jesus is Savior and God."

Mark: 10 KJV N.T.
18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

How did you come to the conclusion that Christ Jesus is God? . . . in the light of:

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Clearly there is difference between the 'son of man, Christ Jesus and God who is the Holy Ghost.

Please explain how you came to your conclusion that Christ Jesus is God, without throwing out and/or opposing the above revelations or putting them in perspective?

May be the entire problem with Israel is related to Jesus and correctly and properly understand Jesus and things related to Jesus . . . and the position which they took with Jesus.

Also I do not complicate things. Things are complicated for those who walk the intellectual/lettered path. Look at every formal profession and occupation toady. They are all anchored on exponentially increasing specialization.

It has become impossible for humans to stay relevant.

This is why, 2000 odd years ago, Jesus introduced a sure path to a very good/heavenly life that required no intellectualizing but is totally anchored on all intellectual and other wisdom. This path is anchored simply in being led into all our works, by Him, as the Spirit of Intercession.

Humans can no longer use the intellectual/lettered/physical path. The wisdom of today has surpassed that which humans can discern and understand through their left side brain hemisphere. To grasp and use the level of wisdom that is flowing to humans at this time, humans must be intuitively/spiritually/right brain actualized and functional.

2000 odd years ago Jesus came to prepare humans for this exact reality. Israel and similar others are suffering because they did not and have not embraced Jesus' spirit and Spirit based/right brain actualization offering and they are therefore not prepared . . . crying will not help.

Israel was singled out by God and put at the head of the line for receiving Jesus and his message. They did not receive and esteem Jesus, as they should and so they are the craftsmen of their current destiny.

The path to survival ans relevance in these current times is still available. This is what I am trying to teach here, under opposition from traditional Christians and others like you.

I offer you all of my love and kindness, but if you don't believe Jesus is God, then Israel is a topic you are even far less studied on.

I traced the lineage of Jesus through the OT and even had to delve into the Septuagint and codex vaticanus to fill in the gaps.

I have meticulously traced out the messianic prophecies and in every one... God say's "I alone will Save you".

Like as in fire up an online ... KJV... since you think that's the ONLY bible and search the phrase "I alone".

You'll see that ONLY God SAVES.

I'm not running a "is Jesus God" thread here. This is where I count you my brother in Christ, but note that you have not studied any of the scriptures in a way where all the scripture in the world that you quote could even remotely bring me to read it in any context you perceive.

With the name Guru in your name, I'm shocked that you miss such a profound point. I just can't recognize any of your contributions as studied on this thread or any, if you deny that Jesus is and was God.

# "My Lord, My God"

# If you have seen me you have seen the Father

# And that Rock was Christ

# The word became Flesh

# "Only God is good"

# I AM, and they picked up stones

# Immanuel means "God with us", wonderful, counselor

# Seriously Gurucam???? Are you kidding me!!!

# Who is equal to God but God

# If God is unseen and Jesus created all things seen and unseen, how would this make sense any other way

# headache

# You're spamming me with scripture and you don't even understand the most important part!

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Dude,

Good teacher was a God wink. Jesus replies that ONLY God is Good, after getting called good.

Jesus was killed by the Sanhedrin BECAUSE HE applied YHWH scripture to HIMSELF!

He was showing us how to rely on Him by showing how He... Son of Man and Son of God relied on HIS Father!

# I don't *naughty word* believe this guy!

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

You said:

"Israels current situation is so ridiculously biblical it is insane and their is much about God's concern for her and hers. Why so complicated Guru?"

I cannot dream to understand what you are trying to convey above. You have to add more information and details to the above.

For example is Israel current situation prophesied by literal revelations in the O.T. or the N.T.. Is Israel current situation prophesied by parables or truth. Fact is parables have no fixed message. Parables can validate many situations and any situation.

(I assume that by, Israel's current situation', you meant the fires in Israel) Was this prophesied? And was it prophesied that you will be asking Christians to pray for Israel?

Can prays change a 'Biblical' prophetic out come? Where does it say so? You seen so excited that Israel's current circumstance is 'Biblical' prophesy being fulfilled. What good is your excitement if you can cause a change to the rest of that prophesy? One can only witness prophesy unfold, one cannot change prophesy.

And what do you mean by "and their is much about God's concern for her and hers."

Care to provide the above information?

You seem to believe that I can and will automatically understand and accept your ideas which are so sketchily rendered.