The Burning of Jerusalem

Gurucam

You rely, so totally and strongly on the following then totally 'twist' and corrupt the revelation:

Verse 25 is key!!!
Romans 11:
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

The above simply says that the blindness of Israel will remain until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. . . . It says nothing about the saving of Israel. How can this revelation be the key. The key is about saving Israel. (this is simply the fact, as stated, not my view.)

You seem to conveniently and irrationally 'agree'/believe that the removal of blindness is salvation.

Fact is, according to the Holy KJV N.T., the blindness of Israel will be remove too late for Ishmael and his generations to be saved. (this is simply the fact, as stated, not my view.):

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms literally that only the generation of Isaac and his son Jacob will be saved. They are the 7000 who God reserved (this is simply the fact, as stated, not my view.):

Romans: 11
26 . . . There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Galatians: 4
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and his generations): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Isaac, Jacob and their generations).

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

If you disagree with the above, then you are here to deny and corrupt Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. and to deceive Christians and mock God.

You do not have to agree with the above. For billions, their 'agreeing' is self serving and not accurate. That is their folly, even God is powerless or would not, to help such people.

However aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' must be able to have an opportunity to assess the above.

I am not trying to sell them anything. I accept my infirmities. I do not want to be held accountable for anyone's beliefs, one way or the other.

I simply quote and expose the the literal messages in the Holy KJV N.T. 'as is'. This is how I dampen my ego and protect myself from the possible wrath of Jesus and God. You might say that I hide behind Jesus for this is the purpose of His presence among us. In this way He covers my possible sins.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You rely, so totally and strongly on the following then totally 'twist' and corrupt the revelation:

Romans 11:
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

The above simply says that the blindness of Israel will remain until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. . . . It says nothing about the saving of Israel. How can this revelation be the key. The key is about saving Israel. (this is simply the fact, as stated, not my view.)

You seem to conveniently and irrationally 'agree'/believe that the removal of blindness is salvation.

Fact is, according to the Holy KJV N.T., the blindness of Israel will be remove too late for Ishmael and his generations to be saved. (this is simply the fact, as stated, not my view.):

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms literally that only the generation of Isaac and his son Jacob will be saved. They are the 7000 who God reserved (this is simply the fact, as stated, not my view.):

26 . . . There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Galatians: 4
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and his generations): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Isaac, Jacob and their generations).

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

If you disagree with the above, then you are here to deny and corrupt Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. and to deceive Christians and mock God.

You do not have to agree with the above. For billions, their 'agreeing' is self serving and not accurate. That is their folly, even God is powerless or would not, to help such people.

However aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' must be able to have an opportunity to assess the above.

I am not trying to sell them anything. I accept my infirmities. I do not want to be held accountable for anyone's beliefs, one way or the other.

I simply quote and expose the the literal messages in the Holy KJV N.T. 'as is'. This is how I dampen my ego and protect myself from the possible wrath of Jesus and God. You might say that I hide behind Jesus for this is the purpose of His presence among us. In this way He covers my possible sins.

The conflict is millennia old. It has occurred from the Exodous. Literal? Literally look at how your posturing yourself in context of literal, biblical Israel.

Open your Spiritual eyes to what is really happening.

Gurucam

Evil.Eye,

The Holy KJV N.T. is literally correct. There are no conflicts. Only clarity.

Only the Jews are known to claim that there are conflicts in the Holy KJV N.T.. They are behind it all.

You are simply corrupting the Holy KJV N.T. to have it favor Jews.

Distorting the Holy KJV N.T.will not help you guys.

Salvation is not possible through letters/scriptures, regardless as to how accurate you believe you have it.

Salvation is possible only through the Spirit of Jesus who you denied, persecuted and relegated and continue to do so.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the (curse that is the) law?

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., the following is the big curse of the ten commandments: When one esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, in the least way, one bring forth only fruits onto death, no fruits onto God. The second curse is: the ten commandments are the laws of sin, death and delivery into hell.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., the big blessing is: if one transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally, one bring forth only fruits onto God and no fruits onto death. And one enters and live in God's kingdom of heaven. Fruits onto God are the right fruits for earning/inheriting God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore I say unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Every thing (hundreds of very clear revelations) in the Holy KJV N.T. are indictments against the Jews. You are using one verses to (falsely) support the Jews. You are misrepresenting this verse.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Evil.Eye,

The Holy KJV N.T. is literally correct. There is no conflict. Only clarity.

You are simply corrupting the Holy KJV N.T. to have it favor Jews.

Distorting the Holy KJV N.T.will not help you guys.

Salvation is not possible through letters/scriptures, regardless as to how accurate you believe you have it.

Salvation is possible only through the Spirit of Jesus who you denied, persecuted and relegated and continue to do so.

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the (curse that is the) law?

The Holy KJV isn't HOLY. It's a book!

Abraham didn't need it and the people that preceded King James and His tyrannical assertions didn't need it either. I am well aware that it allowed scripture to be handed to all people under church rule, but it intentionally places kings on level with God, thus it is flawed like all things human.

God is the final WORD.

Gurucam

The Holy KJV isn't HOLY. It's a book!

Abraham didn't need it and the people that preceded King James and His tyrannical assertions didn't need it either. I am well aware that it allowed scripture to be handed to all people under church rule, but it intentionally places kings on level with God, thus it is flawed like all things human.

God is the final WORD.

The Holy KJV N.T. does not support your rhetoric. What else can you say?

A book is Holy if one takes it to be Holy. And it is not right for anyone else to desecrate another one's Holy Book.

Do you have a Holy Book?

Do you accept the following:

John: 1 KJV N.T.
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Is the above why you are saying that the KJV N.T. is not Holy?

The Holy KJV N.T. puts a Spirit (the Spirit of Truth) which each person must discern within each of their own hearts/spirits, over all men.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

This is individual, internal, self determination and empowerment for each individual. And democracy for social/collective management.

Before this, among Abraham's generation, the Holy KJV N.T. confirms that Moses (a man) was their authority. Rule according to Moses was and is anchored on dictatorial/tyrannical rule and nepotism. (i.e. stoning others to death for sins that one also commit.)

And according to the Holy KJV N.T. Moses did not bring truth. In fact Moses did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered things to the Jews.

How is Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. not a very great improvement?

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The Holy KJV N.T. does not support your rhetoric. What else can you say?

A book is Holy if one takes it to be Holy. And it is not right for anyone else to desecrate one's Holy Book.

Do you have a Holy Book?

Gurucam,

Is it the KJV that is Holy or the Spirit that instructs us that is Holy?

Gurucam

The whole truth, the total truth and nothing but the truth.

The whole truth, the total truth and nothing but the truth.

Gurucam,

Is it the KJV that is Holy or the Spirit that instructs us that is Holy?
The KJV N.T. is unlike the O.T. and all distorted and corrupted version of the N.T..

The KJV N.T. is Holy because it confirms and describes the path to Truth which is the basis of salvation and delivery to heaven. It confirms that All Truth are discerned from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, through each of our own hearts/spirits (and not from scriptures), as follows:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The Spirit of Jesus is another Spirit, i.e. the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. And no one comes onto God, the Holy Spirit, but through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession

John: 16 KJV N.T.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The above defines the New covenant/New Testament and also defines God's law and righteousness:

Simply by confirming the above, the KJV N.T. is serving Spirit, earning and reaping eternal life and heaven. This makes the KJV N.T. absolutely Holy.

Books which instruct humans in things short of the truth are not Holy. Books that instruct human to serve flesh and laws (like ten commandments) lead humans to corruption, sin, death and hell. Such books are not Holy.

The Holy KJV N.T. has an eternal relevance, presence and place in God's kingdom of heaven. The O.T. and all other distorted and corrupted version of the N.T. do not have relevance, presence and/or places in God's kingdom of heaven.

The KJV N.T. is Holy like Holy John who said:

John: 1 KJV N.T.
27 He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.

They are both Holy simply because they know truth and deliver truth.

If you, another human or a book knows/contains truth and delivers truth, you, that human or that book is Holy.

Other than that, one is simply posturing like a lemon used car sales person, in attempts to sell lemon ideas.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

Unlike the O.T. and other distorted and corrupted version of the N.T., the KJV N.T. is Holy because it records and discriminates the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

These important mysteries were hid from Abraham's generations until 2000 odd years ago, when Jesus gave them to only the disciples, in private sessions among only them:

Colossians: 1
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

What is one mystery of God's kingdom of heaven that is not in the O.T. and totally distorted in other version of the N.T. and which was told by Jesus, only privately to only His disciples and which is the anchor of Christianity? This is it:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

All Truth which saves and delivers humans cannot be had and is not found through the physical channels of physically hearing or physically reading. All Truth can be had only intuitively (i.e. through the faculties of one's inward-man/spirit). This is through a 'not seen' (not physical) pathway and connection between each person's spirit/heart and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

This is through one's own heart/spirit (i.e. through the faculties of one's inward man/spirit body) and not through physically hearing and physically reading (i.e. not through the faculties of one's physical body/natural man)

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

Don't you perceive that this is the ultimate message to Abraham's generations. . . . who were held under the dictatorial, sin, killething and delivery to hell rule of Moses and the ten commandments.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=8621]Gurucam[/MENTION]

I'm abandoning this thread for now.

You're welcome to link to your callout thread from here, if it is your conviction.

Peace and love

Gurucam

Friend and others,

My posts are long. Because slogans like the following are incomplete and very dangerous and misleading:

I place all my hope in Christ Crucified and Resurrected.
Evil.Eye.<(I)> believes and promotes that Jesus died on the cross and all of mankind is saved.

Fact is among those who rely on and use the Bible, only a few are saved.

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Therefore there is nothing like 'Jesus died on the cross and all of man kind is saved'. That statement is totally false and misleading.

The more or most important truth is that Jesus did not die for the above reason.

Please note posts # 10 & 11 which simply quote Jesus confirming plainly why He was crucified and resurrected.

Jesus was crucified and resurrected so that He could return in His 'Spirit only body', the Spirit of Truth in order bring All Truth.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for (because) if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

The above was the true reason why Jesus accepted crucifixion and resurrection. This was the truth because it was a secret. That is, this was a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven and this was not given to the masses. This was given only privately to the twelve who were given, by God: to follow Jesus and get truth from Jesus.

This revelation confirms that Jesus was crucified and resurrected so that He could return as the Spirit of Truth to bring All Truth to Christians.

Then God sent this Spirit into the hearts of those who were and are chosen to be children of God (His children):

It is up to each human to search his or her own heart/spirit and discern precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do and be led into his or her works by only this, even if he or she has to transgress the ten commandments:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Evil.Eye.<(I)> is quoting that familiar slogan so as to gain your support. However, without saying what it means to him, how can you agree or disagree with him?

He is being careless with a popular slogan, simply to get support.

If one does not quote and use the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. properly and completely, one's statements are nothing but slogans.

The idea that because Jesus was crucified and resurrected all are saved and delivered is false Jewish proper-gander that was foisted on aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ'.

At best the idea that all are saved because Jesus was crucified and resurrected is anchored on one or more parables. And parables are given to those who are not called by God to follow Jesus and are not given by God to know the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven.

Fact is, the true and real reason for Jesus crucifixion and resurrection was plainly and clearly confirmed privately and only, to the twelve people who were given by God to follow Jesus and to get truth including the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (truth).

Please open you minds and hearts to truth, as confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T., impersonally and independently.

These are basic revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

Gurucam

[MENTION=8621]Gurucam[/MENTION]

I'm abandoning this thread for now.

You're welcome to link to your callout thread from here, if it is your conviction.

Peace and love

I do not post my convictions.

I simply quote the Holy KJV N.T..

You do not get it. Christians do not deliver and/or promote our conviction.

I cannot be judged or accused for my works on earth because I am simply serving both, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and the Holy KJV N.T.. This means that I simply deliver things from both sources, 'as is'. This is the sinless path and also the delivery to heaven path.

Jesus has taken away my sins by 'taking away' my need to use my ego which is the seat of all my infirmities:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

If you show me that any of my statements are erroneous quotes of the Holy KJV N.T., I will willingly and instantly give way.

The trick of 'spiritually dead' people is to seek to reduce every thing that another person holds to 'his or her' 'conviction'. Then persecute the person for his/her conviction. This is how one can claim 'antisemitism'.

Fact is one need not have or offer an opinion about the Jews. One can simply quote many anti-Jew revelation from the Holy KJV N.T..

Then you will not be able to accuse the person of 'antisemitism'. You will then turn to desecrating the Holy KJV N.T.

The irony of it is that, when it suits your convenience, you attempt to use the Holy KJV N.T. to support your point.

You have demonstrated the above, in no uncertain terms. This demonstrates your character far more vividly than slogans like 'let us agree to disagree', 'peace and love', etc.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

I do not post my convictions.

I simply quote the Holy KJV N.T..

You do not get it. Christians do not deliver and/or promote our conviction.

I cannot be judged or accused for my works on earth because I am simply serving both, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and the Holy KJV N.T.. This means that I simply deliver things from both sources, 'as is'. This is the sinless path and also the delivery to heaven path.

Jesus has taken away my sins by 'taking away' my need to use my ego which is the seat of all my infirmities:

If you show me that any of my statements are erroneous quotes of the Holy KJV N.T., I will willingly and instantly give way.

The trick of 'spiritually dead' people is to seek to reduce every thing that another person holds to 'his or her' 'conviction'. Then persecute the person for his/her conviction. This is how one can claim 'antisemitism'.

Fact is one need not have or offer an opinion about the Jews. One can simply quote many anti-Jew revelation from the Holy KJV N.T..

Then you will not be able to accuse the person of 'antisemitism'. You will then turn to desecrating the Holy KJV N.T.

The irony of it is that, when it suits your convenience, you attempt to use the Holy KJV N.T. to support your point.

You have demonstrated the above, in no uncertain terms. This demonstrates your character far more vividly than slogans like 'let us agree to disagree', 'peace and love', etc.

I agree to disagree

Love and Peace

Gurucam

I agree to disagree

Love and Peace

That is meaningless rhetoric without an example.

'Agree to disagree' and 'Love and peace' cannot justifying an accusation. However a live example can.

You are using 'Agree to disagree' and 'Love and peace' simply to dismiss a fair discussion which has proved you wrong so that you can move onto promote the very corruption.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That is meaningless rhetoric without an example.

'Agree to disagree' and 'Love and peace' cannot justifying an accusation. However a live example can.

You are using 'Agree to disagree' and 'Love and peace' simply to dismiss a fair discussion which has proved you wrong so that you can move onto promote the very corruption.

you have a point there.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8621]Gurucam[/MENTION]

Thank you for perpetually bumping these threads.

giphy.gif

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
"Our Eschatology"... Interesting. If I had known you were God's prophet and "your" people are His chosen "word", I would have PMed you from the get go.

Now I understand why [MENTION=5868]chair[/MENTION] is apprehensive of me.

I didn't realize you were Jewish and thought you were slamming eschatology of the Eastern, literal kind from a western eschatology perspective of Christianity.

#blush
#sorry

Gurucam

Evil.Eye.<(I)>,

You must be prepared to have your thread ' bumped', perpetually, if necessary.

You must defend your thread.

You have not defended your thread. You are a big 'let down' to your own thread, posts and the those who you seek to represent.

You post any foolish, indefensible, offensive and arbitrary thing and 'duck out' of fair debate by invoking:

I agree to disagree
Love and Peace

The above were invented by people who seek to promote their ideas and agendas unilaterally, i.e. without having to justify and defend themselves and/or their ideas and agendas. This is totally Old and Mosaic . . . dictatorial and oppressive. This is anchored on 'man' ruling man'.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
But don't say "abandoning"! Perhaps, "I am taking a break" sounds much better. Good luck!

Everyone!!!! You heard the man. This fine Jewish servant of God has spoken.....

Thus.... This thread is now far from abandoned!!! Ben... It's doors are wide open and it is fully back in session.

I know you see me dropping sarcasm on other posts, but I am speaking without any.

Thank you for your encouragement! It means everything to me. In all honesty, you just made my entire day!

Love and Peace, my Brother in Elo-im (This denotes no responsibility towards you to recognize my Goyum belief in Yeshua as more than a man.)

200.gif

And yes... mean old Evil.eye.<(I)> likes cat gifs. This is a sincere and heartfelt thank you.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The ultimate and finest Jewish servant was Moses. However he could not and did not bring truth to the Jews.

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

The above confirm that Moses gave the ten commandments to the Jews to rule and manage them. And Moses did not tell the Jews that those are not absolute laws from God but are for temporal use. That is the Jews are to use those laws until they become spiritually aware and given to know truth. Then they must drop and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

In order to deny or disprove the above and many more mutually supporting revelations, the Holy KJV N.T. must be reduced, destroyed and relegated.

Evil.eye.<(I)> has no problem reducing, destroying and relegating the Holy KJV N.T..

However, the Holy KJV N.T. also warned us about the likes of Evil.eye.<(I)> :

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Fact is Moses cannot deliver one to heaven. However Jesus can:

Colossians: 1 KJV
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Is not the above sacred revelations? . . . at least for aspiring Christians, babes in Christ' and 'adult Christians'.

How can Evil.eye.<(I)> invoke 'peace and love' and also practice the above agenda against aspiring Christians, 'babes in Christ' and 'adult Christians'?

Where is the expression of peace and love?

2000 odd years ago, the Jews persecuted Christians and the likes of Evil.eye.<(I)>, are simply continuing along the same path:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e. Jews) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (i.e. Christians), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Jews): for the son of the bondwoman (i.e. Jews) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Christians).

Last edited: