The Burning of Jerusalem

Gurucam

Will the Jews be save is as simple as a, b, c. i.e. according to the Holy KJV N.T.

Will the Jews be save is as simple as a, b, c. i.e. according to the Holy KJV N.T.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Humans can bring forth two kinds of fruits, as follows:
1. fruits onto death
2. fruits on to God.

Those who bring forth fruits onto God inherits God's kingdom of heaven. Those who bring forth fruits onto death are cast out of God's kingdom of heaven.

The Jews and all others who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments do not and will not inherit God's kingdom of heaven because the motions of sins, which were by the law, work in them to bring forth only fruit unto death.

One must bring forth only fruits onto God in order to inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

On the other hand, those who transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love unconditionally bring forth only fruits onto God. They do and will continue to inherit God's kingdom of heaven. These are the authentic Christians, the chosen few.

The following other revelation confirms the above:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written (in scriptures), that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants;
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e. Jews) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (i.e. Christians), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Jews): for the son of the bondwoman (i.e. Jews) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Christians).

Prophesy was that only Isaac, Jacob and their generations were turned away from ungodliness. These are the 7000 who God reserved:

Romans: 11 KJV N.T.
26 . . . There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Last edited:

Gurucam

U.S.A. freedom to be authentic Christians is not treatened

U.S.A. freedom to be authentic Christians is not treatened

The protection of U.S.A. freedom to be authentic Christians is the 'red herring' excuse for fighting on behalf of Jews.

The wars are between Jews and Moslem. The on going war is among and between people with O.T. orientation and O.T. people.

Among O.T. people, the Jews are the ones who deny, persecute, misguide, corrupt and misuse Christians (N.T. people) . . . the most. However they do so covertly and cunningly.

The U.S.A. is at war with Muslims because they were duped, by the Jews, into fighting on behalf of Jews.

The Jews fool the U.S.A. masses into believing that it is in their interest to be fighting the Muslims. The war started and continued for a while according to 'civilized rules of war'. Eventually the Muslims began using 'uncivilized rules of war', which was eventually described as 'terrorism', in the on going, 'never ending' war.

Isn't war, it self, terrorism. Is it not self inflicted terrorism for the U.S.A to send their citizens to war? Isn't war terrorism?

The rule was, 'all is fair in love and war'. Now that 'terrorism' is a tool of war, 'all is no longer fair in war'.

O.T. people are by nature carnal/physical/heartless/'dead heart-ed'. They are easily moved to fight wars and they can (easily) become terrorists, either openly or covertly.

The problem is not war or terrorism, per-say. The problem is O.T. people.

Jesus' sword of separation is to permanently separate N.T. people from O.T. people:

Matthew: 10 KJV N.T.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

22 For it is written (in scriptures), that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants;
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e. Jews) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (i.e. Christians), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Jews): for the son of the bondwoman (i.e. Jews) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Christians).

Let no one fool you.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The protection of U.S.A. freedom to be authentic Christians is the 'red herring' excuse for fighting on behalf of Jews.
No it's not.

The wars are between Jews and Moslem. The on going war is among and between people with O.T. orientation and O.T. people.
No it's not.

Among O.T. people, the Jews are the ones who deny, persecute, misguide, corrupt and misuse Christians (N.T. people) . . . the most.
No they aren't.

Gurucam

Tambora,

Moslem honor Jesus far more than Jews. Moslem are looking forward to the return of Jesus to restore righteousness. . . . although not according to the ideas of traditional Christians and not according to the Holy KJV N.T.. However they do honor Jesus.

Jews do not recognize Jesus, never did. Jews totally honor Moses, who did not bring truth and who did not use great plainness of speech when he delivered things to their ancestors:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Moslem simply leave the chosen few (authentic) Christians alone. However they do not leave make believe Christians alone. They do not leave the billion strong traditional Christians, alone.

The billion strong traditional Christians were aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' who were duped by the Jews, into ignoring/abandoning authentic (spirit and Spirit based) Christianity and instead embrace, esteem, use, invoke, promote and serve the Jewish (law and flesh based) O.T. agenda.

Fact is, the Jews came among aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ', as unawares, false spying brethren and fool-them-up so as to return them to bondage under the ten commandments and have them serve their Jewish, antichrist agenda.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Many of the billion strong traditional Christians who are citizens of the U.S.A. are committed to fighting for the Jews in the current O.T. wars with the Moslem.

Fact is these billion strong tradition Christians are not the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way. They cannot be and are not the chosen few ("a billion into a few simply cannot go'):

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Christianity is about a few, not about a billion strong.

These billion strong tradition Christians are not Christians. They are O.T. people simply masquerading as Christians. They are totally misled. It is the likes of these who are supporting and fighting for the Jews in the O.T. war between the Jews and the Moslem. They erroneously believe that they are Christians. Fact is they are O.T. people similar to the Jews. They have sided with the Jews in what are wars among O.T. people (themselves).

No authentic Christian is in those wars, in any way.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Tambora,

Moslem honor Jesus far more than Jews. Moslem are looking forward to the return of Jesus to restore righteousness. . . . although not according to the ideas of traditional Christians and not according to the Holy KJV N.T.. However they do honor Jesus.

Jesus' followers are in everywhere; even in enemy countries, excluding Muslim countries. Zionists and the military supporters are killing Christians too at war.

Jesus says to love your enemy, those Christians support wars and the military are working against Jesus' word.

Gurucam

Tambora,

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that humans can bring forth two types of fruits, as follow:
1. 'fruits onto death'
2. 'fruits onto God'

'fruits thereof' are 'fruits onto God'.

In order to inherit God's kingdom of heaven, one must bring forth fruits onto God. One has to transgress the ten commandments and serve spirit unconditionally so as to bring forth fruits onto God. Here is the instruction:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Do you transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit, unconditionally. This is how you stop bringing forth fruits onto death and start bringing forth fruits onto God. This is also how you remain sin-free and is also glorified by God. This is what makes one a Christian and enable one to inherit God's kingdom of heaven. This is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

On the other hand, if you esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest way you bring forth only fruits onto death and no fruits onto God. The ten commandments are the laws of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell.

Did you miss the authentic spirit and Spirit Christian passage? Were you misled by false prophets and/or unawares false spying brethren?

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Were you fooled into esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments (even in the least way) instead of serving spirit and Spirit? If you were then you were some how duped by the Jews.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

When you serve the ten commandments you bring forth only children of the flesh. However when you transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit you bring forth children of promise/children of God.

Bringing forth children is not an arbitrary thing. Different children and their parents end in different places (i.e. either in heaven or hell):

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; . . .
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Tambora,

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Inheriting God's kingdom of heaven is about doing works.

One has to do the will of God in order to inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

Entering God's kingdom of heaven is about doing works that pleases God, not about parroting slogans.

Doing the will of God is to bring forth fruits thereof which are fruits onto God.

Do you accept the above simple and literal truth from the KJV N.T.?

Or do you want to continue to be 'fooled-up' by false prophets and/or unawares false spying brethren?

Gurucam

Salvation/deliverance/being Christian is abchored on truth and clarity:

Salvation/deliverance/being Christian is abchored on truth and clarity:

Salvation is to be saved from accruing sin. Deliverance is delivery into God's kingdom of heaven. These are the two fundamental aims of Christianity.

Also the aim of Christianity is to have humans not get sin even when they transgress laws like the ten commandments and to create/materialize on earth, the heaven that is within each of their own heart/spirit.

The above is the devoted and one pointed aim of Jesus and God.

God's kingdom of heaven is earned by bringing forth 'fruits thereof':

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof

'Fruits thereof' are 'fruits onto God'.

Bringing forth fruits onto God results when one transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit.

The instruction starts as follows:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

However God is a Spirit and God is within each of us in His kingdom of heaven:

John 4 KJV N.T.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Also when Jesus died he returned to God's kingdom of heaven which is within each of us.

John: 20 KJV N.T.
17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

Also Jesus returned to God's kingdom of heaven clad only in His Spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Jesus who is clad only in His Spirit body is in God's kingdom of heaven, within your heart.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

God's kingdom of heaven and Jesus are both within our human hearts/spirits. And this is where you will find Jesus clad only in His Spirit body. This is the Spirit of Jesus, who is Lord.

From God's kingdom of heaven within our hearts/spirit, the Lord Jesus who is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth leads and guides Christian.

Clad only in His Spirit body in God's kingdom of heaven that is within our heart/spirit the Lord Jesus passes knowledge and guidance to Christians:

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

The instruction is search your heart to know precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do and do just that.

And he who search his/or heart comes to know precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do. And one must do just that:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

When one is led by this Spirit unconditionally, one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

One is instructed to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit:

When one transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit one brings forth only fruits onto God, remains sinless, is glorified by God and inherits God's kingdom of heaven. One is among the chosen few (authentic) Christians. This is the (only) path to these prized things.

The above is the essential mystery of God's kingdom of heaven, as clearly and literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is how to be saved and delivered into God's kingdom of heaven. This is how to be among the chosen few who are the only Christians.

If you do not know the above absolute truth from the Holy KJV N.T. then, you were misled by false prophets and/or unawares, false spying brethren.

If you were led to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments instead of transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally, you have been duped by false prophets and/or unawares, false spying brethren.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

I must ask, who but the Jews are among aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ'? Also who but the Jews would want to return aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' to bondage under the ten commandments? And is it not correct that this would give the Jews more solders to support their O.T. wars among their own O.T. kind of people and their other Jewish other agenda?

The Jews have a long history of this kind of activity:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Please wake up to truth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

It is too bad that not too many reads your posts, Gurucam
Thank you for your words of support.

Your words above describe the reality which we must not, cannot and do not fight against.

My posts are the literal truth from the Holy KJV N.T..

My post are literally the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life, salvation and deliverance. If this is true, then, prophesy is that few will read my posts and fewer will appreciate my posts:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Fact is if more than a few people read and appreciate my posts, my posts cannot be the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto eternal life, salvation and deliverance. I will be concerned.

I feel assured if my readership and appreciation are few. This is simply the way that it must be, i.e. if my post are to be truth.

My mission/duty under grace of God, in the body of Christ is simply to post these truths.

At best my posts are truth that is presented for all to know, in the fullness of time. The fullness is time is also the time appointed by the Father.

This is the last days of the transformation from the Old Mosaic/O.T./law of sin, death and delivery to hell Age to the New Christian/N.T./spirit and Spirit/delivery to heaven Age.

I am not given to solicit support. At all events, God decides who is given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Those who are given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be brought to my posts, if God sees it fit.

Fact is, at any event and at all events, people err and are not chosen (do not make it) when they do not know scriptures:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

My post are simply scriptures (the Holy KJV N.T.), 'as is' with absolutely no interpretations. However, at any event, the result would be:

These mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were not for open distribution. They were hidden until now. I am given by God to deliver these mysteries openly at this time. Long posts are the only filter which separate genuine seekers of truth from others.

One must truly be seeking truth, in order to read my long posts. This is, itself, a filter. Most people, the world over (and by extension on this forum) are simply killing boredom and seeking to justify their preconditioned and bias ideas.

Few are seeking truth. Few are actually 'knocking' (with the innocence and openness of an unconditioned child). So the door remains shut to the very great majority.

Matthew: 18 KJV N.T.
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven

Last edited:

Interplanner

Thank you for your words of support.

Your words above describe the reality which we must not, cannot and do not fight against.

My posts are the literal truth from the Holy KJV N.T..

My post are literally the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life, salvation and deliverance. If this is true, then, prophesy is that few will read my posts and fewer will appreciate my posts:

Fact is if more than a few people read and appreciate my posts, my posts cannot be the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto eternal life, salvation and deliverance. I will be concerned.

I feel assured if my readership and appreciation are few. This is simply the way that it must be, i.e. if my post are to be truth.

My mission/duty under grace of God, in the body of Christ is simply to post these truths.

At best my posts are truth that is presented for all to know, in the fullness of time. The fullness is time is also the time appointed by the Father.

This is the last days of the transformation from the Old Mosaic/O.T./law of sin, death and delivery to hell Age to the New Christian/N.T./spirit and Spirit/delivery to heaven Age.

I am not given to solicit support. At all events, God decides who is given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Those who are given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be brought to my posts, if God sees it fit.

Fact is, at any event and at all events, people err and are not chosen (do not make it) when they do not know scriptures:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

My post are simply scriptures (the Holy KJV N.T.), 'as is' with absolutely no interpretations. However, at any event, the result would be:

These mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were not for open distribution. They were hidden until now. I am given by God to deliver these mysteries openly at this time. Long posts are the only filter which separate genuine seekers of truth from others.

One must truly be seeking truth, in order to read my long posts. This is, itself, a filter. Most people, the world over (and by extension on this forum) are simply killing boredom and seeking to justify their preconditioned and bias ideas.

Few are seeking truth. Few are actually 'knocking' (with the innocence and openness of an unconditioned child). So the door remains shut to the very great majority.

Matthew: 18 KJV N.T.
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven

Why is this the last days of transition from old to new? Ever read Heb 8:13?

Gurucam

Why is this the last days of transition from old to new? Ever read Heb 8:13?

Many reasons. Here are two:

1. 2000 odd years ago, Jesus said:

Matthew: 3 KJV N.T.
3 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

However humans were advised:http://theologyonline.com/editpost.php?p=4906489&do=editpost

2 Peter: 3 KJV N.T.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Since Jesus said the above, 2000 odd human years ago, only two day has passed for Him. God kingdom of heaven was indeed at hand, for Jesus. For just after 2 of His days, God's kingdom of heaven is presently at hand on the surface of earth.

2. Additionally it is said that Jesus will return with the Holy angels.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Fact is the Holy angels are the terrestrial and celestial bodies in the 'heavens'. They control and rule all routine things on earth on behalf of God and according to his exact will:

40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

These control all things on earth. For example if the moon did make it possible you could not be conceived and be born nor would plants grow.

Also Jesus had to wait on a 2000 year cycle of the heavenly bodies. Jesus had to wait on the planets and other heavenly bodies (the heavenly bodies) to adequately empower him on earth, (by realigning) before He could take rule here.

The past 2000 odd years was a window of opportunity given to O.T. people to drop the O.T. and embrace the N.T. and so become Christians. This opportunity is all but spent at this time.

Recently these heavenly bodies came into a new configuration/alignment which move the Age on earth from Pisces to the Age of Aquarius.

The age of Pisces lasted for the past 2000 years. Also the age of Pisces strongly favored the carnal/physically rooted ideas of the O.T./Mosaic/Jewish ideologies. This is why those ideologies ruled and dominated on earth. This age ended recently with the realignment of heavenly bodies.

Currently the Age of Aquarius is dominating and ruling the surface of earth because of new heavenly bodies re-alignments. In this new realignment the Equinox and Solstice have come home to their fixed signs. This has strongly strengthens and empowered Christ consciousness on the surface of earth.

Christ consciousness is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth

Through the above, Jesus has literally returned with the Holy angels, after just 2 of His (spirit) days which are 2000 years for humans. This has created God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth. Separation is ensuing.

Now only Christians/N.T./spirit and Spirit people can survive and live here. All O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people will be cast out of here:

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

3. Truth must be told.

Sorry to be so blunt, however this is indeed, the blatant truth as confirmed by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth in tandem with the Holy KJV N.T.

Hebrews 8 King James Version (KJV)
13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

2000 odd years ago, the Old covenant was ready to vanish away. Now that Christ consciousness is dominating and ruling the surface of earth (now that Jesus is in full strength and glory), the Old carnal/flesh/law of sin death, falling short of the glory of God, O.T., Mosaic covenant has totally vanished away to give full way to the New N.T., spirit and Spirit, sinless, glory of God and delivery to heaven covenant.

The above was not possible until now. Full pay back time is at hand. What a man soweth that shall he reap:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Many fell into a false sense of security over the past 2000 odd human years. They did not care to recognized God's actual/universal/eternal commandment which was clearly captioned and recorded in Galatians: 6 verses: 7 & 8, KJV N.T., above.

It seems that, up to now, those who did not hear (listen to and adopt truth) found out truth when they died. Now all other will experience truth while alive:

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Last edited:

Interplanner

Many reasons. Here are two:

1. 2000 odd years ago, Jesus said:

Matthew: 3 KJV N.T.
3 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

However humans were advised:

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Since Jesus said the above, 2000 odd human years ago, only two day has passed for Him.

2. Additionally it is said that Jesus will return with the Holy angels.

Fact is the Holy angels are the terrestrial and celestial bodies in the 'heavens':

40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

These control all things on earth. For example if the moon did make it possible you could not be conceived and be born nor would plants grow.

Also Jesus had to wait on a 2000 year cycle of the heavenly bodies. Jesus had to wait on the planets and other heavenly bodies (the heavenly bodies) to adequately empower him on earth, (by realigning) before He could take rule here.

The past 2000 odd years was a window of opportunity given to O.T. people to drop the O.T. and embrace the N.T. and so become Christians. This opportunity is all but spent at this time.

Recently these heavenly bodies came into a new configuration/alignment which move the Age on earth from Pisces to the Age of Aquarius.

The age of Pisces lasted for the past 2000 years. Also the age of Pisces strongly favored the carnal/physically rooted ideas of the O.T./Mosaic/Jewish ideologies. This is why those ideologies ruled and dominated on earth. This age ended recently with the realignment of heavenly bodies.

Currently the Age of Aquarius is dominating and ruling the surface of earth because of new heavenly bodies re-alignments. In this new realignment the Equinox and Solstice have come home to their fixed signs. This has strongly strengthens and empowered Christ consciousness on the surface of earth.

Christ consciousness is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth

Through the above, Jesus has literally returned with the Holy angels, after just 2 of His (spirit) days which are 2000 years for humans. Separation is ensuing. This has created God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth.

Now only Christians/N.T./spirit and Spirit people can survive and live here. All O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people are out of here:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The old to new covenant transition was about how the Gospel ended the age of Judaism. Not about the end of time, although in the long view they may have looked very close to each other. And Mt24 up to v29 was about things that took place in Judea in the 1st century, just like Lk 21.

Gurucam

The old to new covenant transition was about how the Gospel ended the age of Judaism. Not about the end of time, although in the long view they may have looked very close to each other. And Mt24 up to v29 was about things that took place in Judea in the 1st century, just like Lk 21.

All things that Jesus said with respect to when things will happen must be according to the time appointed by the Father and also subjected to:

This include the following events:

Mark: 13 King James Version (KJV)
1 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!
2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,
4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?
5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:
6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.
8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.
9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.
. . . .

'Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down'
refers to the the entire O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/sin, 'falling short of the glory of God/death/ delivery to hell/Jewish tradition. This did not fall for the past 2000 odd human years, which are just 2 days for Jesus.

The gospel that must be published in all nations, in the fullness of time appointed by the Father is not the current Bible which has been in long publication, all over the world.

The gospel which must be published now, in the fullness of time/the time appointed by the Father, is the parable free, pure, literal and clear 'truth' KJV N.T. This is the fullness of time gospel. My posts and threads comprise this final, fullness of time Gospel.

My posts and threads conform to 'neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.' and revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

The current KJV N.T. includes
1. truth which were given to only the disciples (only they were given by God to know and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) and
2. parables which were given to everyone else. These masses were not given by God to know or get the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven.

The fullness of time Gospel is the Holy KJV N.T. exorcised of parables and other things that were given to the masses who were not given by God to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Now that God's kingdom of heaven has come to the surface of earth, parables and other things that were given to the masses who were not given by God to know or get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven are not relevant or needed on earth. They must vanish away to given way to a fullness of time Gospel that is anchored on only truth.

Luke: 21 KJV N.T.
5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,
6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Jewish were with us for the past 2000 odd years. They were not destroyed. However the time for their destruction is at hand.

This age is not about building up O.T. institutions. The time for O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Jewish age, on earth, is now ended. . . . to give total and complete way to the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian age. Casting out is at hand:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The time for 'babes/children in Christ (i.e. the chosen few), to blossom into 'adults in Christ' and inherit and rule the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven, is at hand.

Indeed the time appointed by the Father is at hand:

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

Gurucam

John: 2 KJV N.T.
18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21 But he spake of the temple of his body.
22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.
23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.
24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them (i.e. the Jews), because he knew all men,
25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.

In the above Jesus is advising/requesting the Jews to the destroy a temple which was of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/falling short of the glory of God/law of sin, death and delivery to hell traditional.

And He will totally replace it with a N.T./spirit and Spirit based/delivery to God's kingdom of heaven//Christian tradition. Of course the Jews will not and did not catch on to this second part (or even the first part (only the disciples caught on).

Jesus was just 'messing' with the Jews.

Also the above must be taken with the following advisory:

Of course the Jews would not and did not take up Jesus offer.

At any event, Jesus was simply bluffing those Jews with parables. Indeed all thing in that delivery were parables/bluffs. Fact is Jesus was truthful to only his disciples, in very private sessions among only them. Never in public, among others:

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath

You would be foolish to use that 'temple' event and those accompanying delivery as any basis for truth.

If you are seeking truth, you must go to and use, only those deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples, in private sessions among only them.

Last edited: