STEPHEN HAWKING IS A BELIEVER TODAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I would like to add a caveat to the theme of this thread, and that would be; if Steven Hawking were to have heard the Gospel right before he passed away and placed all of his faith in Christ as his Savior, then, he is in Heaven, now. Otherwise, he is not.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
2 Corinthians 5:8 Paul, states; "We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord." Something to consider for those who believe there is no consciousness after death.

God's Truth

2 Corinthians 5:8 Paul, states; "We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord." Something to consider for those who believe there is no consciousness after death.

You can't get past Jesus unless you repent of sins. That goes for everyone.

God's Truth

I would like to add a caveat to the theme of this thread, and that would be; if Steven Hawking were to have heard the Gospel right before he passed away and placed all of his faith in Christ as his Savior, then, he is in Heaven, now. Otherwise, he is not.

What do you know? The Bible says those who say they know God but don't obey are liars.

1 John 2:4 Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

So do you think you know God?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GT is very angry because her Doctrine isn't accepted by many on TOL. Therefore, she goes about causing problems. I just want you all to understand why she's attacking "Old GM" and some of the others. False Doctrine needs to be dealt with publicly and she happens to be the recipient of a certain amount of ridicule for teaching such 'False Doctrine.'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hopefully, and, I really mean it, Steven Hawking came to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ before he passed away. Nobody desires to see another human being have to suffer throughout eternity, especially, when it can be easily avoided by; hearing the Gospel and choosing to place all one's faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and His death and resurrection on the cross.

Stuu

Hopefully, and, I really mean it, Steven Hawking came to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ before he passed away.
You might like to provide evidence for that claim, or else accept the following:

Before we understand science, it is natural to believe that God created the universe. But now science offers a more convincing explanation. What I meant by ‘we would know the mind of God’ is, we would know everything that God would know, if there were a God, which there isn’t. I’m an atheist.”

-Stephen Hawking

Nobody desires to see another human being have to suffer throughout eternity, especially, when it can be easily avoided by; hearing the Gospel and choosing to place all one's faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and His death and resurrection on the cross.
I think you don't mind that other people suffer, whether it be burning in sulfur or having to read scripture.

Stuart

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You might like to provide evidence for that claim, or else accept the following:

Before we understand science, it is natural to believe that God created the universe. But now science offers a more convincing explanation. What I meant by ‘we would know the mind of God’ is, we would know everything that God would know, if there were a God, which there isn’t. I’m an atheist.”

-Stephen Hawking

I think you don't mind that other people suffer, whether it be burning in sulfur or having to read scripture.

Stuart

Well, 'Old GM' has a problem with having to read IGNORANCE displayed by someone who lacks any formidable intelligence, viable discernment, and normally, instinctual common sense. And, that's what I have to suffer with everytime one of YOU comes on my threads.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I only create a very few threads, and even then, only once in a while. That's because, I receive a fairly large audience, but, few participants. However, I'm okay with that, at least people want to read what I have to say.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Normally, I attract a small number of participants, that include; Atheists, Agnostics, a few folks with IQs equivalent to their shoe size, and a couple of intelligent, thoughtful, discerning, and Spiritual types. However, there are several onlookers who don't actively participate, but, are interested in seeing what's going on.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There are a few 'DISRUPTERS' who follow me around and their main reason for posting is to disrupt. That's how they roll, I guess? The problem is, they have nothing relevant or of any real worth, to add to any discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.