STEPHEN HAWKING IS A BELIEVER TODAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

6days

He misled many but was also misled himself. Ultimately it was Satan who began all this misleading. I found this proof Steven is in Hell:

Shame on you making light of a person doomed to a Christless eternity. And... we can hope that Hawkings did trust Christ as his Savior before He died.

God's Truth

Christian's can live an a moral life if they want but then they'll miss out on their heavenly rewards. Those who are most Christ like in this life will get the rewards:

Matthew 19:28 -30
28 Jesus said to them, ”Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. 30 But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.

From the scriptures, I see that the gift, the reward, the inheritance, the treasure, the crown, the promise…it is all eternal life in the kingdom of God.

Robert Pate

Banned
What 'unbelievers' don't realize is, the responsibility for the Christian ends, after they've shared the Gospel. Becoming a member of the "Body of Christ" is a Spiritual process that is accomplished by the Holy Spirit. Once the 'unbeliever' has heard the Gospel and rejected it, that's on them. They are the ones who will someday stand before God and judged by their WORKS and subsequently be cast into the 'Lake of Fire.' for eternity. Satan will be cast into the SAME 'Lake of Fire.' It's a place of unending torment and, you don't want to take a chance on ending up there. God has offered anyone who hears the Gospel and places their faith in Christ alone and not in themselves or anything else, forgiveness of ALL their sins and they'll inherit eternal life with Him, in Heaven. A 'true' Christian goes directly to be with God as soon as they die. The 'unbeliever' goes directly to Hades. (Hell)

Hades (Hell) is a place of torment where the 'unbeliever' will reside until they're brought before God at the final judgment. Like I said above, they'll be judged by their WORKS and subsequently cast into the "Lake of Fire" to suffer throughout eternity. Satan will be there, as well.

There is no conception of time in death. A thousand years can pass but it can be as one second, because there is no conception of time in death. Eternity starts at the moment of death.

God's Truth

So it doesn't matter what you do, does it. Your religion is a recipe for an amoral existence.

Stuart

I have lived with the prospect of an early death for the last 49 years. I'm not afraid of death, but I'm in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first. I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.

-Stephen Hawking

He sounds like a man mad at God.

Stuu

Christian's can live an a moral life if they want but then they'll miss out on their heavenly rewards. Those who are most Christ like in this life will get the rewards:

Matthew 19:28 -30
28 Jesus said to them, ”Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. 30 But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.
So it's a customer loyalty scheme but with no guarantees.

Stuart

WatchmanOnTheWall

So it's a customer loyalty scheme but with no guarantees.

Stuart

Nooooo, Jesus is our guarantee. His death paid for our entry into to Heaven but only for those who BELIEVE Jesus' death paid the price!

The rewards are a bonus (scheme) to keep us striving to be good and moral etc, although the real big rewards are earned by fulfilling our destiny's in Christ.

Each one of us was designed by God to perform a particular function that can only be achieved by the individual. God wants us to perform that function and if we do actually fulfil any of it then the big rewards are earned.

jaybird

i have always believed Hawkins was a bit over rated, great acadimic, no argument there, but to compare him with Einstin, Planck, Newton, sorry but He is no where close to that.

"Everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that some spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe, one that is vastly superior to that of man.”
- Albert Einstein

IMO this is why hawkins never reached that next bar

Stuu

i have always believed Hawkins was a bit over rated, great acadimic, no argument there, but to compare him with Einstin, Planck, Newton, sorry but He is no where close to that.

"Everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that some spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe, one that is vastly superior to that of man.”
- Albert Einstein

IMO this is why hawkins never reached that next bar
And who is hawkins?

Stuart

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, I'm well aware that you like to childishly complain about anybody who doesn't 'toe the line' with your threads GM. In this case however, it is simply your loveless and callous opinion about a man and you do not happen to know the fate of Hawking as you don't happen to be God. I hope there is a sliver of love and compassion about you but there's none you exhibit here or elsewhere on the forum. Report away if you want but I won't be bothering again anyway. You're just another zealot, as cold as a block of ice and it would take a solar flare to thaw you out. Carry on dancing on Hawking's grave as you will.

hi :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.