Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

Mark 10:18 And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone.

Now if you want to keep talking off topic, make YOUR OWN thread, troll

Not what I'd meant o clueless one.

And ten to one you are clueless as to why He challenged being called good :chuckle:

Danoh

Gov. Wolf to seek another $10 million for naloxone to help reverse overdoses

Do you agree or disagree with tax money being spent on this?

Do you think this miracle drug is assisting in enabling this epidemic?

Blind, enabling stupidity is what that is.

Unless they are saved and then locked up under harsh conditions for, say, a good seven years or so.

Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

God's Truth

Blind, enabling stupidity is what that is.

Unless they are saved and then locked up under harsh conditions for, say, a good seven years or so.

Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

If they do not have that medication, they won't be alive to go to jail. Gigot.

God's Truth

Interesting, you signed that with "Gigot" - so you agree with me that the lovable Gigot (made famous by the late Jackie Gleason) reminds you of you?

:D

You know I am calling you 'Gigot'.

Why not respond to the topic instead of you evil slander?

God's Truth

The irony.

No, I do not go around merely insulting people like many of you do here. If you are called a Gigot, it is because you called me one. Jesus says with the measure you judge it will be measured to you. Danoh is Gigot, and you are every bad thing you ever said about me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So you think God would allow a babe to be lost or snatched from His hand? :shocked:

I said
A person must be saved to get their name written in the book of life. And if anyone adds to the Word, like adding trinity. Or if anyone takes away from the Word like calling Jesus God.
Their name will be taken OUT of the book of life.

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Squeaky...

"You've Said"...

A lot of dumb stuff, but to deny the obvious that you just denies is the dumbest thing you've ever said.

Jesus is the WORD (John 5:39f) ... John 1:1... and the Word became flesh!

Father- Is. 45:5 and Is. 43:11
Son- John 1:1; 1:14 and... again John 5:39
Holy Spirit- Rm. 8:9; Php. 1:19; Eph. 1:13

Seriously?

Do you even read the B-I-B-L-E ?!?

Jesus is not the Word.

Jesus is the Word made flesh.

You speak antichrist, denying He came in the flesh.

Jesus Himself said His Word is not His but is the Fathers Word.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What I find Hillarious and sad... is that as [MENTION=474]Squeaky[/MENTION] is quoting Rev. 22 and declaring Jesus isn't God... It contains...

Rv. 22:12f, 16, 20

Jesus declares Himself The Alpa And Omega in this chapter!

# The Squeaken Irony!

One could say correctly that the resurrected Jesus Christ is God but to say Jesus is God, is incorrect.

The resurrected Jesus Christ is glorified with God Himself dwelling in Him to the fullness, who john saw in Revelation ch 1.

However the account of the Bible is that of how God the creator has joined Himself with a man for the first time.

but the RCC trinitarian doctrine makes the account unnecessary, and calls God a liar.

and the RCC trinitarian can not be baptized with the Holy Spirit as those of Acts ch 2 were, on account of their unbelief of the account.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
True. You don't wanna wind up on LAs Beheading List. That's a fate worse than death.

2Pe 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Interplanner

[Title borrowed from a mid-Acts blog]

If anyone during the Lord's time on earth would have anticipated His death, burial and resurrection for forgiveness and justification of the world, the disciples would have been the ones.

But what does God tell us?

So if you have been taught that people before Calvary were "looking forward to the cross" as their Good News, you have been fooled into placing stupid, lying human traditions that someone handed to you above the revealed Word of God. However, you can always repent [change your mind] about that, and you should do so immediately.

But if you read the above Scripture and still insist that people back then were somehow "looking forward to the cross" as their Good News, you are a literal pharisee because you hate God's Word and love the stupid lies of human traditions (Mark 7:13), which also reveals you to be a stiff-necked stupid liar yourself.

Actually what you just did there is typical mindless 2P2P interp. You have to back up and ask many other questions. It does not just come down to the fact that those verses are there at that time. People have different ways of saying that they deny that something exists. 'I don't know what you are talking about it' is certainly one of them.

Then there is also the question of death vs death on a cross. Perhaps they would have been content with death by a sword or a zealot's sicari (curved concealed dagger). But never on a Roman cross. Were they confounded by a cross itself, even though they accepted death?

The lamb in Judaism is put to death. They knew that.

He told them in Jn 1 that if they destroyed his temple (his body), he would raise it in 3 days. No one listening would have thought of a building.

There is no explanation for the outburst of Peter at the confession without his knowing of death before this. His reaction is the kind where he knows but doesn't want it to happen.

They knew from many OT passages that 'Christ HAD to suffer' as Paul summarized in Acts 17.

To remove the 'they didn't know what he meant' passages from the overall context of the unfolding story is actually more like the literalism of the Pharisees than anything else.

Danoh

Actually what you just did there is typical mindless 2P2P interp. You have to back up and ask many other questions. It does not just come down to the fact that those verses are there at that time. People have different ways of saying that they deny that something exists. 'I don't know what you are talking about it' is certainly one of them.

Then there is also the question of death vs death on a cross. Perhaps they would have been content with death by a sword or a zealot's sicari (curved concealed dagger). But never on a Roman cross. Were they confounded by a cross itself, even though they accepted death?

He told them in Jn 1 that if they destroyed his temple (his body), he would raise it in 3 days. No one listening would have thought of a building.

There is no explanation for the outburst of Peter at the confession without his knowing of death before this. His reaction is the kind where he knows but doesn't want it to happen.

They knew from many OT passages that 'Christ HAD to suffer' as Paul summarized in Acts 17.

To remove the 'they didn't know what he meant' passages from the overall context of the unfolding story is actually more like the literalism of the Pharisees than anything else.

Blah, blah, blah, blah...

Try just posting OT passages proving Musti wrong otherwise.

Oh, that's right - two plus years on here and you have YET to post EVEN ONE passage of Scripture.

NOT EVEN ONE.

You fraud.

musterion

Stupid lying Pharisee.

Interplanner

Stupid lying Pharisee.

My perception of 2P2P is that IT is man-made.

I have no idea what Danoh is talking about which is why I have him on ignore. If I mention the sermon in Acts 13, that is automatically 25 verses. But I don't. I mention the ones in 2, 3, the council in 15 and the hearing in 26. So maybe 125? And that's just one post.

Why on earth would a person have to "paste" the verse here to know what it means in plain language?

Status
Not open for further replies.