Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Physical, temporal issues are analagous, not identical, to spiritual issues. There is a cooperative element in reconciled, reciprocal love relationships (or universalism and OSAS would be true).

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You confuse MAD with the Gospel. You have created a sect/cult around a specious view.
The vast majority of believers reject MAD or have never heard of it.
I am a servant of Christ who along with other giants in church history (Arminius, Wesley, etc.) see that Calvin, Augustine, Luther, etc. were not right about everything (nor wrong about everything). Whitefield and Edwards may have been wrong and John Wesley right.

The majority of believers are probably not

The vast majority of Spirit-led believers for 2000 years reject this recent.

Your negative view of the Church and believers makes you say 'majority', but this is not necessarily true or fair.

Few believers deny these basic truths.
not to defend a majority view that you reject for your myopic heresy (sinless perfectionism). A google search will refute you quicker than a Battle will.
This eliminates millions of genuine believers, the great giants of the faith through the centuries, the best of godly, theologically capable scholarship in the world. Give me a massive break….If we made up a quiz of things that sozo believes to be essential to be a non-self-righteous Christian, the vast majority of Jesus-loving Christians would go to hell in his mind.

Now watch him pull a rabbit out of his hat.

It is a logical fallacy to think majority or minority determines truth. A comparative few do follow Christ, but not just a handful who believe just like you do… Your gospel is too narrow.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I love the spammers wasteland. It gives me a place to leave all these great quotes from TOL.

john w

Hall of Fame
How can you be minority and vast majority at the same time?

Now watch him pull a rabbit out of his hat.

You have the makings of a sect or cult leader.The history of dogma is not without complications. Some people have a rose-colored view of history and the early church.Don't argue from silence. Other principles in Scripture should allow us to use common sense. The context of your proof text relates to ministry, not the most mundane things. We must test some of our root assumptions. Have you considered a hermeneutics course? There is no end to ridiculous assumptions claiming biblical support due to poor exegesis.

etc.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Regeneration is monergistic, but that does not mean there are not manward conditions to receive grace in addition to Godward provision/grounds.
Yes. After regeneration the one so regenerated will believe of his own free moral agency, for he or she will not want to not believe.

AMR

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Rapture Ready

Does this mean that even if "The Donald" were to win the presidential election in November, he would never take office!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, I believe God Almighty is running the universe, down to every detail, according to His predetermined will and good pleasure.
Do you disagree?

God never rejected the reprobate according to His foreknowledge of their actions. God rejects reprobates according to His will.
God formed all men, either for dishonor or honor, according to His willful purposes and good pleasure.
To reject this truth is disbelief and a rejection of Sovereign God Himself.

It is those not written in the Lamb's Book of Life that are reprobate and who will deservedly suffer hellfire

Remember Paulos?

That is absolutely false. You are totally mistaken. I never posted that the 12 (including Judas) went out preaching the dbr of Jesus prior to His dbr.

The gospel: Luke 24:46-47 equals 1 Corinthians 15:1–4

Speaking of those who reject the cross and are perishing....

Heb. 12 and I Jn. and Pauline writings contradict you (you dispensationalize away the former and are selective with the latter).

God is holy, not a deaf, dumb, blind idol with amnesia.

July 17th 1999 at 10:30am. Didn't ask to be saved and didn't want to be saved, but I was and as soon as I was it was revealed to me what had happened. For the first time in my entire existence I knew I was alive and began to exercise trust. There began a conversation that morning that continues each and every day.My last thoughts at night are of my Elohim and Saviour and my first thoughts in the morning are of Him.

To the praise of the glory of His grace.

I didn't ask nor want to be saved.

Don't worry Truster, you aren't. And for the finally of ridiculous things on the interwebs....

complete lack of acknowledgement that Israel split into two and God divorced 10/12 of all Israelites, and the making all Israelites Jews.

All Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews.

The Jews were the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

The House of Israel included every tribe except Judah, Benjamin, and some Levites. (no Jews)

That's not what I am saying.

I am saying that Gentiles become Israel.

It was the fall of Israel in 750BC that made salvation available to the Gentiles.
:plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump was never bankrupt. He used the law to get an advantage where others wouldn't be so lucky...

It's not like he hides it. Public repentance goes a long way with most Americans. And he said it in front of the world at the convention.

He said what in front of the world which made you believe that Donald Trump somehow "repented'?

Regarding Trump's history when it comes to wealth:

http://www.alternet.org/story/15623..._government's_protection_mostly_did_the_trick

Gurucam

Ben Masada, you said: There is no law of sin and death.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, there is a law of sin and death:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

The above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. say, the 'thou shall not covet' and the other commandments are the law of sin and death, they created sin and killeth. The serious flaw (and curse) of the ten commandments is that they are the law of sin and death. The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T says, the ten commandments which were ordained to life were found to lead one to death.

Additionally the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. say: under the law one brought forth only fruits onto death and no fruits onto God. The above instructs, newly spiritually aware people (newly converted people) to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

The above revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. say: Christians are freed from the ten commandments. Those who were converted (i.e. newly spiritually aware) are instructed to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit. This would make them Christians:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Each person has a natural man (i.e. a physical body) and a spirit body (i.e. an inward man). Everyone is aware of his physical body. However not everyone is aware of his spirit body:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

One who is aware of only his physical body, must be converted, in order to become aware of his spirit body.

'Sin and death' inevitably leads to delivery to hell inside the earth with Satan.

'Death' means spiritually dead, i.e. to be unaware of one's spirit body. Such a person is unaware of his spirit body whiles he is alive in his physical body on earth. He is aware of only his physical body. Then, when he dies on earth, he simply remains unaware within his dead physical body. Then he is simply carried within his dead physical body into the earth. And eventually sinks into the depths of earth, which is hell.

On the other hand, a converted person is one who has awakened to his spirit. He has 'quickened'. When the physical body of such a person dies (fails/crashes) he is still aware of his spirit body. And he, stays with his spirit body and separate from his dead physical body. This enables him to rise to heaven in his spirit body like Jesus. And not remain dead to his spirit body inside the earth. Rising means to be aware of and rise out of (separate from) one's physical body in one's spirit body, when one's physical is no longer functional.

Being aware of one's spirit body whiles one lives in one's physical body enables one to continue to be aware when one looses one's physical body. This is the basis of life, eternal. This is so because one's spirit body does not die when one's physical body dies. However if one is not aware of one's spirit body (converted) at the time of physical death one looses total awareness.

A spiritually aware person (i.e. one who is converted) is functional through the faculties of his spirit body, both while he has a physical body and when he does not have a physical body.

On the other hand 'the dead' (the spiritually dead) is only partly actualized. He is aware of only his physical body. He cannot function through the faculties of his spirit body. When his physical body dies he looses total awareness and functionality. Then he is simply carried into the earth with his dead physical body, in this unaware state . . . to wait for someone like Jesus to 'awaken' him by quickening him. Then it would be possible for him to rise out of the earth (like Lazarus).

On the other hand, one who is converted and comes onto Christ during his life on earth does not go into the depths of earth. When such a person dies on earth, he rise to be like an angel in heaven, in three days (like the Lord Jesus). He is not buried inside the earth together with his physical body.

One who is aware of only his physical body, must be converted, in order to become aware of his spirit body:

Matthew: 18 King James Version (KJV)
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Last edited:

Gurucam

beameup, Know thy self.

beameup, Know thy self.

Know thy self.

The Holy KJV N.T. say:

Those who were 'converted' (i.e. newly spiritually aware) are instructed to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit. This would make them Christians. They are given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Those who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the ten commandments in the least way are not 'converted'. They are not given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Pray tell, where else but in the Holy KJV N.T. will the descendants of Abraham get the above mystery of God's kingdom of heaven?

Last edited:

Gurucam

beameup, The Holy KJV N.T. is the first and only book of and/or for, Christians.

beameup, The Holy KJV N.T. is the first and only book of and/or for, Christians.

The Holy KJV N.T. is the first and only book of and/or for, Christians.

The Holy O.T. was and continue to be for the Jews. Jews are not Christians. A Jew can become a Christian if he or she totally drop the Holy O.T. and totally embrace, esteem, use, promote and invoke the Holy KJV N.T.

Christianity is totally anchored on Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T.. This is a totally new commission that is without the ten commandments. This New commission totally dismiss and replaced the O.T. for those who choose to follow Jesus.

It is another story for 'the dead who choose to bury their dead'. They remain under the O.T.

These commission cannot be mixed.One is with the ten commandments. The other is without the ten commandments. One is either among those who 'follow Jesus or one is among 'the dead who bury their dead'. No one can serve two masters. Jesus' instruction is very clear:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Following Jesus is about being converted and then communion with and being led by the Spirit of Jesus. This is about God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandments. This is also about bringing forth only fruits onto God (and no fruits onto death)

The dead burying their dead is about the law of sin and death and bringing forth fruits on to death (and no fruits onto God). This is the ten commandments.

Matthews: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Christianity is anchored totally on the 'not seen' and eternal Spirit of God and the 'not seen' and eternal Spirit of Jesus. Christians have God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments which is the essence of the Holy O.T. so as to serve in the spirit and so bring forth only fruits of God and no fruits onto death.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The Holy KJV N.T. say: if a Jews does not given up the Holy O.T. he cannot be Christian.

Seems that the Jews have you real fooled-up.

Don't you have the 'eyes to see' that the Jews fool-up aspiring American Christians into fighting their war with the Muslims, for them.

Christians do not have wars and/or fight wars.

Luke: 6 KJV N.T.
29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.

However O.T. people fight each other in all kinds of ways.

Christians know that this life is short and given simply for Jesus and the angels to use for judging each human, according to how he live his life and according to what principles he chooses to live his life. This short life is simply for those of Abraham's generation to demonstrate, by example, how and where they want to live their eternal lives:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

How do you live?

Do you esteem, use, promote and invoke the law of sin and death? Or do you esteem, use, promote and invoke the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death?

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments and the written scriptures killeth. These are given only for people in the flesh.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that one who esteems, uses, promotes and invokes the ten commandments and the written scriptures, in the least way, soweth to the flesh and shall of the flesh reap corruption.

Last edited:

Gurucam

beameup, When you say, 'beam-me-up', you should be speaking to Jesus, not Moses.

beameup, When you say, 'beam-me-up', you should be speaking to Jesus, not Moses.

beameup,

When you say 'beam-me-up', you should be speaking to Jesus, not Moses.

1. Physically hearing and physically reading scriptures and being led into your works by this information, is a 'flesh' thing. This is about discerning things through the faculties of your flesh (your physical body) and living according to this discernment.

This a based on 'what you physically detect is what you recognize'. This is a flesh based life. This is not about looking to things that are 'not see' and eternal. This is about looking to things that are 'seen' and temporal. This is to soweth to the flesh. This is the Old Mosaic/Jewish way of life.

The above life style is also about, 'savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men'.

2. Searching your heart to know what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do and being led into this, is a spirit thing.

This is a spirit and Spirit based life. This is about discerning things through the intuitive faculties of your own spirit, privately and individually from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love and being led into you life by these things. This is to soweth to the Spirit. This is about not looking to things that are seen and temporal and instead looking to things that are 'not seen' and temporal. This is New way of life. The Christian (follow Jesus) way of life

This is about, savourest the things that be of God, and not those that be of men:

2 Corinthians: 4 8King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

The Holy O.T. Mosaic/Jewish way of life is anchored on looking to things that are 'seen' and temporal.

The Jesus Holy N.T. Christian, spirit and Spirit way of life is anchored on looking to things that are 'not seen' and eternal.

. . . big big difference, between these two life styles. They are not compatible at all.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that Jesus is committed only to the the latter approach. He is here only for people in this latter life style.

People in the former life style have to wait on Moses.

Last edited:

Gurucam

beameup, an unrelenting O.T. person.

beameup, an unrelenting O.T. person.

There are two life styles:

1. The O.T. Mosaic/Jewish one which is anchored on flesh detection.

2. The N.T. Jesus/Christian one which is anchored on spirit detection.

These separate approaches are given because there are two kinds of people on earth.

1. There are people who are aware of only their flesh/physical body. They are not aware of their spirit body/inward man which is 'not seen' and eternal. They are not converted.

Being aware of only their physical body prevent them from looking to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. One can discern things that are 'not seen' and eternal only through the faculties of one's spirit body.

These people were given the written scriptures and the ten commandments which can be detected physically. However the flesh benefits a person nothing, because both God and Jesus are 'not seen' and eternal Spirits. They cannot be detected and/or known, to the natural/flesh man (i.e. one who is aware of only his flesh/physical body). And to not detect and/or know God and Jesus is to know only foolishness and delusions.

These people cannot know Truth and come under Grace of God. (i.e. unless and until they are converted and achieve live communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.)

These people were given the Holy O.T. and the ten commandments, i.e. the Mosaic/Jewish tradition. This is a temporary thing. It is for temporary use, until they become converted and are given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Then they will naturally and spontaneously totally discard the Holy O.T. and the ten commandments and all, and embrace, esteem, use promote and invoke the Holy KJV N.T..

2. The other kind of people: There are people who are aware of both, their flesh/physical body and their spirit body/inward man. These people are aware of their own spirit that is 'not seen' and eternal. This enables these people to look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. These people can have live communion with God, (who is the Holy Spirit) through Jesus (who is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) by going through each of their own hearts or spirit (i.e. by using the intuitive faculties of their spirit body/inward man).

From this they know Truth and come under Grace of God.

Being converted and embracing and being led by, the Spirit of Jesus is the path to liberation from delusions and untruth under the Holy O.T. and into Truth and Grace under the Holy KJV N.T.:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

I can provide revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. which totally and literally support all of the above.

Matthew: 18 King James Version (KJV)
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

These two lifestyles (i.e. one under the Holy KJV N.T. and one under the Holy O.T.) correspond directly to:

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

One who embrace, use, promote and invoke the Holy KJV N.T. soweth to the Spirit and shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

On the other hand one who esteem, use, promote and invoke the Holy O.T. soweth to his flesh and shall of the flesh reap corruption.

. . . and so be it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.