Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps a different thread for the Christians in military and police force discussion?

I already had military thread and no one could refute my claim.

You did troll in my thread too, and could not say anything about my claim.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Muslims are not going to change/convert to Christianity because Christians bombed their countries into oblivion.

Christians bombed the crap out of Japan, and killed millions of Japanese in WWII.....72 years later, there are less than 1% Christians in Japan.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Muslims are not going to change/convert to Christianity because Christians bombed their countries into oblivion.

Christians bombed the crap out of Japan, and killed millions of Japanese in WWII.....72 years later, there are less than 1% Christians in Japan.

that's the fact.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Please tell me the context of this verse for you?

You're not justifying the murder of these children with that verse... right?

Is there an age of accountability when it comes to eternal life? Do babies that die a few months old have eternal life? How about mentally ill people?

How about those dead children of Muslim parents in that pic?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is a difference in true Christianity and organizations that claim the name.

You won't find the admonition in the NT writings for believers to torture and kill for conversions.
Anyone who did that were not following the instructions.

The Koran, on the other-hand, well......

Can you show us where in the NT Jesus and/or Paul said to kill or wage war against an enemy?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
With respect,

Incorrect.

Christians did not bomb Japan.

The American government, at war with Japan, and elected by all Americans, religious or not, bombed Japan.

You know as well as I do, that from Truman on down, the vast majority of Americans in power, and those who fought the war against Japan, were Christians.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
bombing our enemies during war is just

not sure why people get fixated on the fact that it was an atomic bomb

we killed way more of the enemy with conventional bombs

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No. Do you actually read people's posts?

I always read your posts steko.

Your post was about conversion at gunpoint.

I then asked you if you could show where in the NT that a believer in Christ Jesus is supposed to kill or wage war against an enemy?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I always read your posts steko.

Your post was about conversion at gunpoint.

I then asked you if you could show where in the NT that a believer in Christ Jesus is supposed to kill or wage war against an enemy?

My post was against conversion at gunpoint.

:dizzy:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My post was against conversion at gunpoint.

:dizzy:

I know.

I agree, nowhere is someone to be converted at gunpoint.

My next question is about killing and waging war against an enemy. I asked due to the pic of the Towers from 9/11 you posted.

So.....after the attack of 9/11, can you show me a passage in the NT from Jesus and/or Paul that says we should have sought revenge for that attack?

I'll give you my verse from the Apostle Paul that says NO:

(Rom 12:19) Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.