Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nick M is the champion for consigning souls to hell . . he has condemned more people to hell on TOL than he has befriended . . . but he calls his judgments "love."

Calvinists/Reformers carefully refer to God's own Word as to the predestined fates of all men . . and Nick M calls us rotten to the core.

Go figure . . .

I think he is mad.

john w

Hall of Fame
Exactly. I'm being and doing just that. I abhor the evil of MAD false doctrine with a love that is without hypocrisy, while clinging to what is good.

If MADs could ever do that instead of merely posting scriptures about it that endict themselves, that would be great.
Vs. this "non evil" doctrine, man pleaser, with which you agree, child of the devil, with your "spiritual" kin, Nag:?

"Any sinner who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are reprobates justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow.......A sinner who does not repent of his failings, wrong practices, and foul behavior proves to not belong to God, but manifests he is reprobate and remains dead in his sins."-Nag

Watch the spineless one ride the pine, in the bleachers, as he does not want to offend his Clavinist/Calvinist buddie, Nag. Watch....

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm not a Calvinist. Ask Eagles' Wings.

Yes, you are. You agree with Nag. Go ask her, and ask her if you can speak.

"Any sinner who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are reprobates justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow.......A sinner who does not repent of his failings, wrong practices, and foul behavior proves to not belong to God, but manifests he is reprobate and remains dead in his sins."-Nag

Again-you agree with this-yes or no. You taught us that.

Not a peep... Typical Joel Osteen, 21st century Laodicean. Just lovely, Jeff.

john w

Hall of Fame
You misrepresent Reformed teachings.

Reformers teach.......................

...this:

Go ahead, Burt-spin some more "You misrepresent what we teach!!!!!!Bah!!!Out of cpontext!!!!!Bah!!!!"

john w

Hall of Fame
Nick M is the champion for consigning souls to hell . . he has condemned more people to hell on TOL than he has befriended . . . but he calls his judgments "love."

Calvinists/Reformers carefully refer to God's own Word as to the predestined fates of all men . . and Nick M calls us rotten to the core.

Go figure . . .

I think he is mad.

I stay on topic, and my topic, is to pick apart your satanic "argument."

You send the 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, which includes yourself, to hell, with this perversion, rotten to the core, bad news:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Go figure . . .

I think he is mad.

I'd rather side with Nick than, you and your ilk.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As I've said a copious amount of time, Calvinism is filled to the brim with false doctrine and may be considered "Another gospel." (small g) Personally, I believe it can also be considered a "cult." A very old cult. It is a counterfeit of the "True Gospel," that being the "Grace Gospel" that was given to the Apostle Paul by the "Ascended Lord Jesus Christ." Paul warns us against false gospels. Calvinism is one of those.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
AMR has asked me a few times to admit that I accept him as a fellow believer? When I read and study the Bible, I don't see the same God/Gospel that the Calvinists do. Therefore, I will leave that determination to God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I will admit that anyone who believes and trusts in the Grace Gospel, is a true believer and a member of the Body of Christ. Therefore, a child of God. All others who reject the Grace Gospel are unsaved and will have to stand before God and be judged by their works. Paul states in Romans 2:16 "In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel." I stand by what Paul says.

john w

Hall of Fame
I know. I was just providing the appropriate equivocation of MADs to other heretics. :)

Please say "heretics" one more time. Please? As asked:

Vs. this "non evil" doctrine, man pleaser, with which you agree, child of the devil, with your "spiritual" kin, Nag:?

"Any sinner who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are reprobates justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow....A sinner who does not repent of his failings, wrong practices, and foul behavior proves to not belong to God, but manifests he is reprobate and remains dead in his sins."-Nag

Heretical, or not, fat boy? Yes, or no.

As I predicted- Watch the spineless one ride the pine, in the bleachers, as he does not want to offend his Clavinist/C=lvinist buddie, Nag. Watch.... Watch the emotional response, do the hokey pokey, rabbit trail, create a moving target technique....Anything but speaking plainly.....Watch....

Status
Not open for further replies.