Spammers wasteland

Spammers wasteland

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
You misrepresent Reformed teachings.

Reformers teach God created all people with the intent to demonstrate His power and glorify His name. Romans 9:22-23

The fact that He bestowed His grace to many but not all, and because many deservedly remain destined to hell due to their unbelief and disobedience (Genesis 2:17), is a much more biblical explanation of the fate of mankind.

Tell us how you explain the truth that many souls will go to hell . . . what is the cause of their fate, as you understand it?

Or do you actually deny the concept of hell?

God created hell, but didn't have any idea who would be there for all everlasting? Makes total sense. Not.

Besides... God is timeless. Arminians are time-mongering infidels. Open Theists are just.... Gone.

john w

Hall of Fame
Although PPS has admitted to NOT being a Calvinist, he has been embraced by them because he disagrees with the Grace Gospel.

He agrees with this "good news:"

"Any sinner who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are reprobates justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow.......A sinner who does not repent of his failings, wrong practices, and foul behavior proves to not belong to God, but manifests he is reprobate and remains dead in his sins."-Nag

He is a Calvinist,which is merely another flavor of Roman Catholicism.

Ask him, pops, as I have been, whether he agrees with the above, or, if not, disavow it, and rebuke Nag for it. You won't get a peep out of him, as he is either a Catholic/Calvinist, or spineless, not having the vertebrae to call the above as evil, a perversion of the gospel of Christ.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Open Theists < Pagans < Pelagians < Romans < Arminians < Easterns < Calvinists < Lutherans

I support Calvinists as the closest to the Gospel of Grace.

Arminians might as well be Romans or Pelagians.

Third Wave Charismaticists and New Apostolic Reformationists are somewhere between Open Theists and Arminians, depending on whether they're even saved or not.

john w

Hall of Fame
I do not disagree with the Grace Gospel. I just know what it is instead of how MADs have misrepresented it in their shallow ignorance.

You know "the Grace Gospel," the Gospel," "that simple Gospel," do you pudge, as you referenced in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV? With all that fancy egekashun, and you don't even know what the term means?

Wrong, pudge, for, if you did, you would have given us a simple, plain, "yes or no"(your demand, over and over), to my question, that I've asked you 10 times:

Did Judas preach this "the Grace Gospel,"the Gospel," "that simple Gospel," as you referenced in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV? Yes, or no.

john w

Hall of Fame
I support Calvinists as the closest to the Gospel of Grace.

There you go, TOL-pudge supports this, which is "closest," kind of like "closest" to being pregnant/alive/saved....to the good news-his affirmation that this is good news:

"Any sinner who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are reprobates justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow.......A sinner who does not repent of his failings, wrong practices, and foul behavior proves to not belong to God, but manifests he is reprobate and remains dead in his sins."-Nag

Another wolf...outed.

john w

Hall of Fame
Thoroughly and lexically define grace. You can't.

Your definition, pudge, of grace, in plain English, stuffing your fraud "lexically" jazz, as you can't even speak as a man, with your teenie bob talk, "LOL"'s, which you pepper, spam, in your "posts:"

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Your definition, pudge, of grace, in plain English, stuffing your fraud "lexically" jazz, as you can't even speak as a man, with your teenie bob talk, "LOL"'s, which you pepper, spam, in your "posts:"

I have you on ignore. But I have to wonder why you keep repeating this quote from Nang.

Do you believe her quote is not true of sinners? Do you think those who have not repented of their sin are somehow saved?

You do realize those who believe the Gospel of Grace are a new creation and are not sinners, right? So what's your beef?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
There you go, TOL-pudge supports this, which is "closest," kind of like "closest" to being pregnant/alive/saved....to the good news-his affirmation that this is good news:

Another wolf...outed.

It's not a quantitative distinction. It's a qualitative distinction. You don't know the difference.

So there you go calculating and measuring according to your own physical senses. Wrong tree.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
As I've said a copious amount of time, Calvinism is filled to the brim with false doctrine and may be considered "Another gospel." (small g) Personally, I believe it can also be considered a "cult." A very old cult. It is a counterfeit of the "True Gospel," that being the "Grace Gospel" that was given to the Apostle Paul by the "Ascended Lord Jesus Christ." Paul warns us against false gospels. Calvinism is one of those.

Yeah, so you say and say and say and say . . .

But you never exegete a single Scripture to support your beliefs.

You simply assert.

Not good enough to find respect on a (supposedly) Theological Website.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Yeah, so you say and say and say and say . . .

But you never exegete a single Scripture to support your beliefs.

You simply assert.

Not good enough on a (supposedly) Theological Website.

He (and they) can't. It's all they can do to form sentences, and they're not cogent.

They have no idea what grace is. Calvinism is historically referred to as promoting the doctrines of grace. LOL. And not one of them has read Calvin, instead caricaturing him according to a concept of their own making in their deviant and deluded minds.

None of them attending any local Body of any kind speaks even louder than their false doctrines, while also explaining the reason for them.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
He (and they) can't. It's all they can do to form sentences, and they're not cogent.

They have no idea what grace is. Calvinism is historically referred to as promoting the doctrines of grace. LOL. And not one of them has read Calvin, instead caricaturing him according to a concept of their own making in their deviant and deluded minds.

None of them attending any local Body of any kind speaks even louder than their false doctrines, while also explaining the reason for them.

They refuse to even read Christian literature! . . .

Let alone Church history . . let alone will they read and apply the entirety of the Holy Scriptures!

This behavior describes living in a humanistic bubble which precludes holy sanctification altogether.

And yet, they have the audacity to judge the testimony of regenerated saints as being wicked and false.

May God have mercy upon them, and shield others from their wicked unbelief.

Status
Not open for further replies.